• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Isabella's fantasy (F/F)

primetime

Verified
okay fellow ticklephiles, here is another idea that popped into my head. i hope you enjoy it and feedback is always welcomed. also, if you like my work, feel free to vote for me in the Golden Feathers awards (yes i know, shameless plug). enjoy!!

Where shall i begin? i feel kind of funny telling strangers about my thoughts, but i figure, we're all friends right? first let me introduce myself. my name is Isabella. nice name huh? i dont mean to brag, but i am one beautiful woman. i am 5'9" tall in my barefeet, about 130 lbs, with long brown hair that complement my hazel eyes. a lot of men stop in their tracks when they see me walking down the street. dont get me wrong, i LOVE the attention, but what i really enjoy is when a woman stops in her tracks to gaze her eyes at me. you see, i like women. actually, i like both men AND women. women are more caring, more passionate. dont worry guys, i love it when we are naked in bed together, but when i am with a woman, it makes it more special.

now, i also want to let you in on a secret. i think you already know what it is. i LOVE tickling. the mere sound of the word makes me so hot inside. i really enjoy it when i am tickling a woman. admit it, there is nothing sweeter than the sound of helpless giggling coming from a beautiful woman. the sweet sound of laughter when your nails are stroking the soft skin of their cute feet. mmmmmmmm, what a rush! i had chance to tickle a lot of feet and i always have the same erotic feeling days after i play with those precious feet. you know something? i get a real thrill out of tickling a woman when she is helpless. she cant get away from me as i tickle and tease her soft erotic body all night long. i have become addicted. i can see myself now. i am sitting at TA (Tickler's Anonymous) and it's my turn to speak. hi! my name is Isabella, and i am a tickler! i'm sure many of you feel the same way.

now, i know some of you probably entertained the thought as well, but i have been thinking about kidnapping a woman and tormenting her ticklish body all night long. i want to make her my ticklish slave. there's that slight problem of "breaking the law", but i love my fantasy. i want to make it a reality. i need to think of a way where i can "kidnap" a woman, and make her my tickle toy. i got an idea! my friend Elizabeth is having a masquerade party, and i am sure i can find my victim there!

the party took place at my friend's house, and i must say, she did a spectacular job of decorating. she went with the medieval theme, and many of the women were dressed as fair maidens. i guess i'm a slave to themes as i was dressed as a fair maiden as well. everyone wore masks that covered their eyes, enough to cover our faces so that no one was easily recognized. that was good, as i want to keep my identity concealed as i pick out my victim. i did say hi to my friend Elizabeth and we chatted for a little bit, but she had many friends to deal with as hostess, so i decided to wander around the room and select, er, i mean mingle with a victim, excuse me, woman. ah ha! i think i found my victim! look at here, so cute with her red hair. she looks about 5'5" tall, a nice slim figure and she is wearing nice ankle boots under her costume dress. i think it's time to introduce myself. i walk over to her and with my flirtatious smile, i make my approach.

"hi, are you enjoying the party?" i ask innocently.

"yes i am! my name is Sabrina, what's yours?" she replied.

"my name is Isa-, uh, Erica. nice to meet you." i lied.

"nice to meet you Erica. do you know anyone here?" Sabrina asked me.

"yeah, i know a few people, but not much. i just heard of this party and decided to go. i had nothing else to do on Friday night." i told her, spinning my web of deceit.

"well, i dont know too many people here either! i'm new in town and a co-worker asked me to attend. i figured this is a great way to meet new people. so, we should be party buddies!" Sabrina giggled.

like a moth to a flame....... "sure! care for another drink?" i asked.

"i dont mind if i do. i have to be careful though, too much alcohol and i could end up in bed with you!" Sabrina giggled.

oh, this was going to be sweeeeeeeeeet!!!! this was getting to be TOOOOOOOOO perfect! we chatted for a while and had a good time. she tried to get me to take off my mask, but alas, my poor eventual victim will never see my face. i kept giving her alcohol and she was getting tipsy. just one more sip darling, just one more sip! she was also getting quite flirtatious as well. she would stroke my arms, and i would stroke her back. i could tell she "swung that way" if you know what i mean. i could see her green eyes through her mask and they were mesmerizing. i wanted to make love to this woman! but wait, i have an ulterior motive! you know, it would probably be smart of me to find out if she's ticklish huh? well, even if she isnt, i think we'll be together tonight. as i stroke her back, i squeezed her sides. oh sweet! just what i hoped for!

"HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!! dont do that Erica! i am sooo TICKLISH!" Sabrina giggled.

my heart began to flutter with excitement! my plan was going well and it was almost time to seal the deal. although my fantasy wasnt complete. i wanted to kidnap her, but this woman is going to go home with me ready, willing, and able. oh well, i might as well have fun. we continued to flirt with each other and it was getting quite late. soon, we were both sitting on a couch and she was nearly knocked out. she was drunk out of her mind! i figured it was time to go. i tried to wake her, but she wouldnt budge. now since i am such a good samaritan, i cant leave her alone like this. i guess i have to take her home with me for her own protection! so i guess i am kind of "kidnapping" her. before i helped her out, i told my friend Elizabeth that i was leaving. she joked that she barely saw me and was wondering where i was. i laughed and told her i would see her later. i went back to my poor helpless friend and had to practically carry her out of the house and shoved her body into my car. this girl was out cold!! i realized that she didnt know who was taking her and where she was going to end up. my mind raced with excitement! my fantasy was coming true! i made it my house and carried her suprisingly heavy body out of my car and into my living room. i gazed at her body and evil tickling thoughts filled my mind. i took her to my guest room (yes, i have a guest room!) and laid her out over the bed. time to get to work!

i decided to lay her out spread eagle on the bed and took out my bondage gear. i had leather cuffs and bound her wrists to the bed posts, and with her ankles, i repeated the procedure and strapped them to the bed frame. she was helpless now. her body was spreadeagle and helpless. she was still fully clothed, but after i was done with her, she wasnt going to be clothed for long. then i put a blindfold across her eyes. i didnt want her to know who was tormenting her. i kept my mask on just in case, but she only knows me as "Erica", not my real name, "Isabella". i sat down in a chair next to the bed and i watched her sleeping body for the rest of the night.

"mmmmmm.....mmmmmm......" Sabrina moaned.

i woke up and realized i had nodded off. i looked over at Sabrina and i saw that she was now waking up. i closed the blinds over the windows to make the room dark. then i saw her trying to move her body and i think she realized her predicament.

"what? w-what the hell?! i cant move! help! someone help!!" Sabrina started to panic.

with her blindfold one, she must have been quite scared. i decided to walk over to the bed, my high heels sounding off loudly across the wooden floor.

"w-who's there?! help me!!!" Sabrina begged.

i walked over to her body and let my hand caress her forehead, right above her blindfold. i could tell she was nervous. i leaned my head next to hers and whispered softly in her ear. "relax my pet...."

"w-who is that?! please....please dont hurt me....let me go! i wont tell anyone...." Sabrina begged.

"i wont hurt you.....i just want to play with you...." i whispered softly in her ear.

i could tell she was getting more nervous and she heard me walking across the floor, my heels sounding off loudly on the wooden floor. i stopped over by her feet, still clad in her boots and i let my hands caress the tops of the boots. i saw her strain her head, trying to look at her feet, but with that blindfold, she couldnt see a damn thing!

"w-what are you doing to my feet?" Sabrina asked with nervousness in her voice.

"i want to play with you feet.....do you have pretty feet?" i whispered as i began to unzip her ankle boots. i heard her gulp as she felt her boot come off her foot. i slowly pulled it off her foot, leaving her foot still clad in her pink cotton sock. i grabbed the toe of the sock and began to tug away.

"what do you want with my feet?" Sabrina asked again.

i stayed silent as i slipped the sock off her foot. oh my! such a BEAUTIFUL foot! her foot was probably a size 8, and her skin was pale. however, the sole of her foot was a flush pink on the balls of the foot, on the bottoms of her toe pads and on her rounded heel. her high arch was pale like her skin and her toes were long, but quite meaty. i looked at her perfectly trimmed unpolished nails and i licked my lips with anticipation. she wiggled her toes in a nervous way.

"what do you want with my foot?!" she asked with more emotion.

"such a pretty foot....i wonder if your other foot is the same..." i whispered. i saw her try to pull away from her bonds, but it was no use. i walked over to her other foot and unzipped that boot, and with a gentle tug, it popped off her heel. i pulled it all the way off, then tossed the empty boot to the ground and heard it make a loud thump on the wooden floor. i grabbed the toe of her sock and pulled it off her other foot! MY GOODNESS! her other foot was just as gorgeous as the first one. i wanted to play with these feet all day long! hell, i could do this all WEEKEND long!

"please dont hurt my feet...." Sabrina moaned.

"i only want to do one thing to your pretty feet....." i teased. i then took my index finger and placed it at the base of her toes. my finger sank into the tender flesh, and i knew her feet were going to be REAL soft! i then slowly dragged my finger from the base of her toes of her left foot, across the tender ball of the foot, into her high arch, then off her soft, rounded heel. but what i enjoyed was that sweet sound of hysterical laughter.

" NNNOOOOOOBBBBBWWWWWWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! DONT TICKLE MY FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTHHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HA!" Sabrina laughed.

i thought the girl was going to explode. that was one stroke! i wonder what would happen if i was to use A-L-L of my fingers on her sole? ah yes! pure, unadulterated, HYSTERICAL laughter! i wish you could hear this girl scream! she is LOUD! aaaaaaaaah, look at her toes flex wildly as my fingers try to attack the undersides of those toes! i know! i am going to use the tips of my nails to scrape up and down her sole. oooooooooh! i LOVE this so much! her laughter is music to my ears!

"P-P-P-P-PLEAAAAAAASEEEE!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHOHOHOHOHHEEHEHEHEHEHEHE NO MORE F-FEEEEEETTTTTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH TICKKKKKLLLLIIIISSSH!"

"kootchie, kootchie KOOOOOOOOOO!!!" i tease as my fingers dig into her toe crevices. the skin between her toes is so soft, so delicate, i almost feel sorry for her ticklish toes. almost. let me ask you a question. did you ever notice that when you lightly scrape the center of the ball of a foot, a person screams like a hysterical banshee? you probably already know that. well, Sabrina here is no different. ooooh, here skin is so soft. i could do this for hours! but wait! she has another foot! i stand up and purposely walk over hard to her other foot. i hear her gasping for air. i can see she has already been sweating. boy, is she in for a long day! i walk over to her other foot and kneel in front of it. i gaze at her pink sole and the anticipation of tickling the sensitive flesh overcomes me.

"...please...let me go..." Sabrina begs.

"is your other foot ticklish too?" i ask, knowing what the answer already is.

"no no no no no no! please dont tickle me! please let me go...." she begs.

her pleas fall on deaf ears. i am going to tickle her foot, and i am going to tickle this precious, wonderful foot like i have never tickled before. my fantasy is coming true! Sabrina is going to be my tickle toy! now, let's get down to business. my fingers lightly dance across her tender arch and she explodes in a fit of laughter again. her body starts thrashing all over the bed as my nails attack her sole! i grab the tip of her toes and bend them backwards, making her sole taut. i then scratch my nails up and down the length of her sole and all i could do was listen to the sweet sound of her laughter. as i looked up from her sole, i saw her body thrashing about, her mouth wide open, but she slipped into silent laughter. i love it when that happens. i watch her waists thrash about and more evil thoughts pass through my mind. since my little victim here is trapped, i might as well play with all....of.....her.......body.......!!! i get up kick off my high heels, i dont want her to hear my approach. she tries to catch her breath.

"...please..whoever you are....no more tickling....what do you want from me?" Sabrina moans.

i kneel down next to the bed, by her waist. she is still wearing her costume. i pull up her dress, and i can see her panties. i hear her gasp as i gaze at her panties. regular panties, nothing special, but i know there is something special underneath!

"w-what are you doing?" Sabrina asked me.

"i want to find your other ticklish spot. such nice panties. i wonder what is underneath them....." i whisper as i place my fingers at the edge of her panties.

"..mmmmmmmm...mmmmmmmm" Sabrina moans.

i begin to pull down her panties, my fingers lightly grazing her soft, pale skin on her pelvic area. this wont do! i think i will cut them open! i get up, walk over to a table where my *toys* are and i grab some scissors. i return and i can tell she is awaiting me to expose her. if i'm not mistaken, i think she is enjoying this! good, now i can really play with her. i use the scissors and i cut the waistband in the front and i *snip* *snip* down the front of the panties. then i open the flaps of the cut panties and i can see her now glistening mound. yes! she is a true redhead! look at those precious curls, her pink mound just begging me to touch it. i see her lick her lips and i look at her pouting lips and i gently blow across the vagina. i see her body shudder as i blow across her mound.

"ooooh......ooooooh.....touch me....touch me please....." Sabrina begs.

i use the tip of my finger and trace it through her curly patch and i hear her giggle. she begins to arch her back as my fingers tickle her pubic hairs. i hear her giggle softly as my fingers make their way through her red patch of hair and i gently rub the side of my index finger across her pink lips. i then spot her clit, poking its head at me, begging me for attention. i grab a feather because i want to play with her clit. i drag my feather across her clit and she giggles louder and louder.

"ooohehehehehehehehehehe....oooooooohhhhhh..." Sabrina moans.

"tell me to tickle your pussy......." I instruct her.

"tickle me......tickle me please......" Sabrina begs.

her voice sounds so wonderful! i tickle her little clitty and she is writhing her hips wildly. i see her moisture getting thicker and thicker. you know, if i make her cum, she is probably 100 times more ticklish! i stare at her chest. we cant have that! her breasts are still covered. i stop tickling her clit and move over to her chest area.

"dont stop......tickle my pussy please......" Sabrina begs me.

i rip open the front of her dress and see her lacy black bra, concealing her jiggling breasts. i hear her gasp, i know she wants me to expose her breasts. i can see her nipples pressed against the bra, begging me to release them. with my scissors, i cut her bra open and her breasts jiggle as they are free. oh what a sight! her milky white breasts are nice and round, melon shaped. her pink nipples are standing at attention and i hear them calling me to play with them. i use my feather and i tickle those pink soldiers! Sabrina begins to writhe wildly and her giggles are so sweet sounding. i tickle under her jiggling breasts and she cackles so sweetly. i play with her pale belly and her laughter comes out freely, so passionately. i move back to her waist area and my fingers make their way to her clit as though it was a magnet. i play with it, i stroke it, i tickle it until i feel her body clinch up, then i feel her explode into a thunderous orgasm as her toes scrunch up as her orgasm rips through her. i hear her soft moans as i know she is in paradise. i let her lay there, recuperating from her orgasm, then i walk down to her pink soles. they look so helpless, so vulnerable. should i tickle them again? oh hell yeah! i rake my fingers wildly up and down her soles and Sabrina explodes in torturous laughter. her back arches high up off the bed as my fingers dance in her arches. i am tickling both feet at the same time and all she could do is laugh, laugh, laugh. i look at her toes and i begin to lick the bottom of her big toe.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!! dont do that....my toes....." Sabrina told me.

i continued to lick her toes as my fingers tickled her sole. her skin felt so good on my tongue. i lapped away at her toes and her giggles only urged me to continue. i began to suck her toes and she laughed and moaned as i tickled her arch at the same time. i go to her other foot and i suck, nibble and tickle those toes as well. they taste so good. i then concentrate on tickling her sole, taking in the softness of her skin. i tickle her feet and its like i'm in a trance as i tickle her foot for what ended up being 30 minutes nonstop. i look up at my prisoner and she is sweating, giggling and obviously enjoying herself. i am so horny right now. i make my way to her head.

"..hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe...." Sabrina continues to giggle.

"do you want to cum again?" i ask her.

"yeah.....please....." Sabrina moans.

"first, make me cum, then i will take you to another level...." i whisper in her ear.

she nods her head and i climb on top of her face, my panties removed, placing my wet mound on her mouth. i feel her lick me and it doesnt take me long to explode in a thunderous orgasm. i gently fall off of her to recover from my own orgasm. i am going to tickle this woman until she cant cum anymore......

well, let's just say that i tickled tortured her all day long. Sabrina must have came at least 10 times. i decided to release her and gave her a kiss on her soft lips. her blindfold was never taken off, but before she fell asleep from exhaustion, i heard her say.....

"thank you Erica......"

well that was my tale. i have to admit, it was a wonderful fantasy. i think i need to do this again! toodles everyone.........

okay folks, how did you like the story? feedback always welcomed.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back