• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One of A Kind Find Happened Today(True)

pghtickleguy

TMF Master
Well gang the long awaited tickle session happened today. Kerri went through with it. Let me tell you she was even more ticklish than I thought imaginable. She was with out a doubt the most ticklish person I ever had the pleasure to tickle. To start from the beginning she arrived around 9:30 a.m. e.s.t. and was looking pretty good. She had on a green sweater, black pants, and tennis shoes. As she came in right away she popped her shoes off telling me she hates shoes and then off came her socks. We then went to the room where all the tickling was to take place. I had her lay on her back and had everything all in place. I tied her down to the bed stretched out to 4 corners. I also used a blindfold as she suggested because she said it would heighten her senses even more. I commented on how nice her toes looked and asked her to describe the pedicure she received the other day. She began giggling and told me her feet were untouchable as I soon found out. I am a feet tickler and wanted to go right into the action. I grabbed a bottle of lotion and applied it to her soft feet. She immediately began squirming and giggling telling me that is how bad it was the other day. I told her I did this for a reason. A reason you will soon find out. Immediately after I dug into her feet scribbling as fast as I could. She erupted into loud giggles. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NONONONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! I was so in my glory as she was squirming all over and the restraints totally helped. There is no way she would stay there taking it without them. I kept the foot attack up for a few more minutes then decided to pull out a suprise. I had a feather duster and applied it to her feet which she jerked away and squirmed. So yes guys if your lee's feet are ticklish feather dusters will work. I took the duster and applied it to her stomach where she jerked and giggled also. I never thought it would work there but it did. I then decided to put that down and straddle her waist slowly running my fingers all over her stomach and sides. HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was what I got here. She knew what was about to happen as I could tell she was trying to prepare for this. I then decided to dig into her ribs and she exploded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She nearly bucked me off of her waist and began laughing very hard HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This was the sound she kept giving the whole time as I kept moving my fingers around from sides to stomach to upper rib cage where it seemed to be the worst off the three spots. I kept this up till she cried out uncle uncle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was her safeword. I then let her catch her breath and said how I can't believe you are this bad. She laughed and told me I told you I wasn't joking. I then asked if she was ready and she said oh no not again!!!!!!! This time I decided to try her armpits out I dug in there and she once again broke out into hysterics and bucking,kicking,and squirming with renewed vigor. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Filled the room once again She used her safeword after about 3 minutes of just straight tickling. I let her rest again and got up as my knees were getting a little sore. I let her catch her breath again. My phone rang which I had to answer due to the fact I had to get my March Madness pics in. Anyway after the phone call my tickle victim was still laying where I left her not upset that I left her but asking what took so long. I told her I would more than make up for it and jumped back on top of her. I said that there were a few other places I had to try next. I reached around and grabbed her knees next. She jerked and giggled but that wasn't really a major hotspot. I then went for a place that I have found in the past would make most people crazy. Her inner thighs !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dug in and I swear if I thought she was ticklish before I was so not prepared for what happened. She arched up and bucked so wildly I almost flew into the headboard!!!!!!!!!!!! Immediately she screamed out and went into hysterics Oh my god this is torture hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't take it uncle uncle uncle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please stopppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did to let her catch her breath again and knew I had a good spot there. She even told me she never knew it was that bad. She kept giggling while talking too which was great. I told her knowing that it was time to find out some things. We had always talked about extracting information and how easy it would be. She even said she could not hold anything in while being tickled. I swear tickling is the perfect interrogation tool if you are ticklish in the least bit after a while anyone would break. So I start asking her questions about people at work, did she tell anyone , did she like one of our other coworkers,why did she agree to do this, etc.,etc.,etc...... I told her what would happen if she didn't talk. I quickly reminded her of the situation she was in as I attacked her ribs again. She started up but was trying to hold out. Well back to the inner thighs and I think it may have been another 10 seconds before she broke. Ok ok ok ok I will talk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So for each question I asked she told me the answer. I then got up and went back to her feet. As soon as I got up she knew what was coming. She started pleading no not my feet!!!!!!!!!!!! Please not my feet!!!!!!!!!!! I decided to pull out the old electric toothbrush this time. I turned it on and she didn't even know what it was. I told her she'd soon find out. I hit her foot and then came the renewed hysterics. Laughter again filled the room hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Uncle uncle uncle came out after a about a minute. Yes the toothbrush works as well. I then got back on her waist and started tickling her ribs and underarms again. She was still squirming all over and it was driving her nuts. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stop!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEEZEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!stoppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Came out again. I let her catch her breath again and started up again. This went on for about 15 more minutes when I decided to ask more questions. Now I knew that she liked me so I had to ask and hitting her inner thighs she tried like hell to fight it but like I said tickling will break anybody. She said I will tell you just stop please I can't take it there. I knew that too. I also knew she was completely out of breath. So then she said she did this cause she liked me. She also said to me to kiss her. She said it again and I knew it was bad. Not only do we work together but it was wrong. I am not saying I didn't want to because Kerri is very attractive and is a nice person. But I don't want to lead anyone on and considering I have feelings for someone else that I want more than anything. It was wrong. She again asked me to kiss her that it was only a kiss. Well we did but that's just it. The whole time I am thinking about this other girl. Is that wrong of me? This is what I kept asking myself. So what do I do I just start tickling her again and trying to block that out. Well after a few minutes I stopped to let her catch her breath and decided to turn her over on her stomach. I untied her and had her roll over. I then retied her ropes and said I think this will be better. I had her move down in the bed so her feet were dangling over the edge. She even said you are evil. I can't block this at all she said. I strabbled her again and said how do you know I will go for your feet? I then reached backwards and started tickling her ribs again. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hATE YOUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! came out this time. So I laid down on her legs and really got her feet good. I scribbled for all I was worth and even used keys this time to get her going. That is another good foot tickling tool as well. I popped up and spun around and went back to her ribs and underarms trying to see how long she could handle this onslaught. After 2 minutes or so she used her safeword again. I decided to ask more questions again that I should of passed on. I asked her if I was ever the talk at work. Yes my ego is big and it's nice to hear if people talk about you. She laughed and said you know they do. You know they think you look good. Like I said I like hearing that. I then asked her if she was turned on by this and did she want me. She gave no reply so I went back to her ribs for the answer. she fought hard until I reached down to the truth area. Back to her inner thighs. She screamed out Nooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't tell you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She did try to fight it but it is unbearable for her there. She broke down and told me. I asked why and she told me she thought I was sexy. It is quite flattering to hear but part of me still felt bad. I can honestly tell you that I was only turned on once while tickling someone and this was not it. I still have tremendous feelings for someone else. I know she cares about me but the whole situation is to complicated to get into. I then got up and untied her and after she was free I attacked her from behind and and started tickling her again as she fell over and squirmed like mad. She almost wiggled away from me as I got on top of her and she was done then. I tickled her all over for maybe another minute then let her up. She went to get her self fixed up and then we came downstairs and as she prepared to leave. She said she had a nice time as so did I and I told her I would see her in a few days. She left and I started typing this story immediately after. I hope everyone enjoys this and feedback is always welcomed as well as encouraged. Forgive me on the parts that I have thunk out loud and please don't anyone think I am arrogant or full of myself. I know that all is the truth other than her name was changed and it was a wonderful time. Hope evryone enjoys this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Kerri is so very

Kerri is so very ticklish, that is.:D And it sounds as though she has crush on you, pghtickleguy. :rolleyes:

Unless I missed something, you said that she removed her shoes and socks. But later on in your story it seemed as though she had taken off more than her footwear. What, if anything, was Kerri wearing when you tied her down and tickled her?

whoa baby

Hot, hot, HOT! Buddy Boy--she's a lucky girl...

Where were guys like you when I was single? Damn...
<gg>

XOXO

Ya know...I thought I heard someone screaming and laughing as I drove through town today...:D

j/k...sounds like a good time was had by all!

~ toyou

Thanks for the replies all. EM Es believe it or not it was a PG show. She stayed fully clothed the whole time other than her socks. Although I don't know how she will explain the rope burns on her wrists. Steph I wish I was around when you were single as well. Who knows what might have happened. And toyou444 yes it was a good time that was had. I will be anxious to see if she wants to do this again. If we had more time I might still be tickling her!!!!!!!

hehe, she sounds cute....at least....I like her name.....
I'm glad you two had a good time, so often it is so hard to find someone who enjoys these things.... :)

bump for those who missed this the first time. I recently posted about this person so I wanted everyone to realize who I was speaking about in my stories.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back