• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Island of Fantasy: Gillian, Kirsty and Naomi facing medieval dungeons

Diego

2nd Level Orange Feather
The Island of Fantasy: Gillian, Kirsty and Naomi facing medieval dungeons

This story contains explicit sex

At the party, Gillian Anderson and Kirsty Gallacher were having a great time with their boyfriends, Steve and Karl. At midnight the boys gave them a very special gift: An invitation to The Fantasy Island where both girls would be able to make their fantasies real…………..

When the two women arrived at the beautiful island, they knew exactly what they most desire and asked for it: -“ We want to be in a medieval dungeon during the Spanish Inquisition, we want to be accused of witchcraft” said Gillian excited and slightly embarrassed .

-“ Yes, we want to feel the panic of being at the mercy of sadistic torturers, we want to suffer and be humiliated, we want to be “raped” but with no physical pain or harm” Is that possible? Asked Kirsty

-“ Everything is possible on The Fantasy Island” answered the host, a 50 year old polite man “……….but I have to tell you… there is always risk….sometimes mmmm we cannot control everything”

-“Life is taking risks isn t it?” remarked Gillian

-“Lets do it” said Kirsty

-“Ok Ladies, have a nice evening, enjoy your dinner and sleep well, tomorrow is going to begin a long weekend…….and once again welcome to The Fantasy Island”.

When they woke up next morning both Gillian and Kirsten were held captives by a pack of guards who rudely led them to the dungeons to be interrogated. The women were wearing torn medieval wenches outfits, their feet protected by leather thongs.

- “ Mmmmm this is exciting Kirsten, you look so sexy” said Gillian but was interrupted by the presence of a tall man wearing a hooded cape.

- “Silence you witches, I am Carlos Torquemada, the Great Inquisitor and Witchfinder, I ll break you and you ll speak…when I tell you to do so”.

- “Sure Carlos” answered Kirsten joking and laughing but the man grabedd her by the hair and pushed her against a wall –“Ouch you bastard!! Don’t be so rude!” she said angrily

- -“Bastard?” was his fierce answer –“ You dirty witch be prepared for the torture!! Only a witch would call me bastard!!

His angry answer and rude manners were enough to frightened both women: -“ We ll better shut up Kirsty this guy is really crazy”

-“ Yes, I think its too much but I am afraid the guy is out of his mind”

-“ You red head!! You are also a witch!!” “If you confess everything is going to be easier for you”

-“ Let me introduce you to Jenifer, my assistant, she ll show you the instruments, usually its enough to make people confess”

They recognized the beautiful and sexy Jenifer Lopez and said to her –“ Hey Jenifer.. what the hell is…?”

-“Hell ? What do you mean you dirty witches!! Don’t you dare speaking to me that way you Whores!!

Both women were lead to the torture chamber and Jenifer explained the many uses of the horrible instruments: “ These are the stocks, they are great for torturing feet, Oh feet are so nice to torture!!!! I love to hear my prisoner s scream while I slowly burn, whip or bite their helpless feet!!!!!”

Kirsty and Gillian were getting more and more frightened.

-“ And this is one of my favorites: The torture rack, let me show you how it works, in fact I have this lovely woman stretched ready to be tortured”

The women saw the incredible, perfect sexy body of Naomi Campbell stretched naked in the rack, she was screaming horrified: “ Please Jenifer, have mercy I cant stand it please!!!”

- “ Hey Gillian” whispered Kirsty, this is really Naomi Campbell, and she is not faking, she is really terrorized”.

Jenifer continued the description –“ As you can see the victim is completely helpless, the torture rack has many uses, usually the victim is slowly stretched until the muscles and tendons are completely torn… but its also a great device to immobilize the prisoner while using other methods of “caressing”, I can easily and comfortably work in the whole body of this beauty”

Jenifer went were Naomi s bare soles and carefully ran her nails in the soft sensitive arches:-“ This is my favorite torture: Tickle torture”

-“ NOOOOOOOOOOO PLEEEEEEASE MERCYYYYYY STOOOOOOOPPPPP!!!!!

But Jenifer continued the torment, the creamy soles were being carefully tickled and both Kirsten and Gillian watched exited the effect of the torment, the incredible body of Naomi was really suffering, her beautiful face and sexy features were transformed by the hysterical laughs.

Seeing that Kirsty was really exited Jenifer asked her: -“ Why don’t you try?” Taste those toes!”

Kirsty went where Naomi s feet and began licking the soles and sucking the toes..

-“ STOOOOOP PLEEEEASE HAHAHHAHAHAHAHH!!!!!!!!!!”

Now Jenifer went to the fabulous upperbody of the beauty and began to tease and tickle the extra soft underarms, every now and then she poked her ribs and tummy, sometimes she licked the tantalizing navel producing more and more screams of the victim who begged:-“ HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHPPPPPPPPLEEEEEEAS!!!!!! IIIILLDIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEENOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!

When Jenifer started caressing the sensitive breasts sucking the nipples both Kirsty and Gillian were in complete ecstasy, they loved the sight of the beautifully black skin being so skillfully tickle tortured, but began to fear their own fate;this was really rape!!!

-“ Now my favorite course” “ her pussy!!!!!” said Jenifer and began to tickle the exposed sex, caressing the clitoris and lips while Naomi started : “MMMMMMMMMMMm AHHHHHHHHHHH II LIKE IIIIITTT YEEEESsssssssssss!!! and came to her first orgasm.

Jenifer continued the caressing, now enjoying and tasting Naomi s sex with her lustful tongue till she came…..

Kirsty and Gillian were taken where Torquemada who asked : -“ This is your last and only chance witches, are you going to confess?

-“ NO!” was the fierce answer

-“Bring them to me!!!!” “ I swear you ll confess!!!!” ordered the cruel man.

-“Ill begin with the red hair witch” “All red haired women are witches and should be treated accordingly” “ Put her on the X frame”

Gillian was tied on the X frame. She noticed that in this position her sex was completely open and exposed, her ankles and wrists were bound on the edges, she was not exited, she was frightened and felt humiliated, she thought: What am I doing here? Watching Naomi being tickled was fun and exiting but this is much more than I can stand…….I should be playing the X Files not the X Frame!!

Torquemada torn off her outfit exposing her white body, she felt so humiliated……. Kirsten watched the redhaired Mountain of Venus of her friend and bitted her own lips exited and frightened.

The man began the tickling directly in Gillian s sweaty navel. He used a long feather and the effect was delicious: AHAHAHAHAHHAHAH MY GOOOOOOOOOD IT TICLLLLLLLLLLLLLES!!!!

He worked with the feather all over Gillian s belly, he used his fingers in her tender armpits, he pocked and played in her ribcage and tummy as a walking spider, then he began the licking………

He tasted the soft breasts, slowly and carefully biting her erected nipples. Then Jenifer joined the torture, she went where her ticklish feet and very slowly removed her thongs delighted with the sight of the tender soles, she used her long sharp nails between the toes, she worked all over the soles……This was too much for the poor Gillian: -“ HAHAHAHHAHAHHAH HAAVEEEE MERCYYYYYY MY GOOOOD OH MY GOOOOOD!!!!!!!”

-“ So now you are calling God you witch!!!” said Torquemada.

-“Come on Kirsty, join us” ordered Jenifer.

-“ I wont I am not a sadist, I would not torture and rape my friend!!”

Torquemada stopped his work and said to Kirsty in a menacing tone:-“ I ll give you one chance. Or you tickle Gillian or I slowly burn her soles”

-“ Okay okay don’t hurt her,I will, I will tickle her” “ Please Gillian forgive me but its better for you”

-“ I know Kirsty I forgive you” was Gillians tearful answer.

Kirsten loved the helpless body of her friend, she liked her tenderness, her face and eyes, she will have the opportunity to tickle her, fuck her with a great excuse. She began at the tender soles, working along the cruel Jenifer, she used her nails and tongue, she liked the taste of her friends feet, she continued going up, her knees, her inner thighs…..

While Torquemada was licking her nipples and tickling her armpits, Jenifer continued working in the feet and Kirsty reached the sex, then Gillian asked for mercy:-“ For God s sake Kirsty, don’t tickle my vagina, I cant stand it Please Have MERCYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmYEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeessssss ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

The orgasm was wonderful, the skilled fingers of Kirsty worked in the lips and clitoris with great expertise. She stopped delighted, but both Jenifer and Torquemada continued the “torment” for one more hour. When they finished, Gillian was so exhausted, that could barely breath, her arms and legs were tired of the effort, she almost fainted…….

Two hours later, Jenifer came to the dungeon where the two friends were waiting their fate and told them: -“ Kirsty, its your turn!! Gillian you can join us!!

A moment before she was lead to the torture chamber Kirsty said to Gillian:-“ My dear friend, please don’t tickle torture me, you know I am so ticklish I ll die if the three of you give me the treatment”

The answer was simply a sadistic smile by the usually shy Gillian.

Kirsty s fate was cruel, she was stringed hanging from four manacles, in an almost “sitting” position, her wrists were hanging higher than her ankles, the separation between her feet was such that her vagina was completely exposed.

Once again, Jenifer went to her favorite tickling spot: the feet. She removed the thongs and admired the exposed bare soles, she realized that the heels were slightly calloused and gave them a careful bite making Kirsty scream: -“Ouch!!”

- I am sorry my dear but those hard spots in your lovely soles are too hard to be tickled, they deserve a “proper” treatment. And started tickling the tender arches producing the desired reactions of hysterical laughs.

-“ HAHAHHAHAHHAH NOT MY FEEEET NOT MY FEEET I CANT STAND IIIIT PLEASE DON’T TICKLE MY POOOOOOOR SOOOOOESSSHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHSTOOOOOPPPPPHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!”

Exited with the reaction, Jenifer continued and Gillian approached delighted asking : -“ May I….?”

-“ Be my guest” was Jeniffer s happy answer.

So Gillian joined Jenifer in the tickling, she loved the sight of her helpless friend pleading for mercy, she never thought herself as a tickler, she always liked to be tickled but the Kirsty s tantalizing body was so much. In their friendship, Kirsty was always stronger than her, her friend s opinions and character were usually dominating, she loved to be “raped” and tickled by her, but this experience showed her that is better to eventually “change roles” shifting the power.

She stared at the soles and relentlessly sadistically tickle tortured them, she knew that she was giving her friend a terrifying experience but showed no mercy, she even imitate Jenifer in biting the harder heels, This was really fantastic.

Kirsty never felt something like this, she was usually a strong woman, a successful rather arrogant person, she loved the tickling but was normally the tickler. When her boyfriend tickle torture her she felt rather humiliated but that was fun while THIS IS PURE TORTURE!!!

Torquemada torn off her outfit and she was now completely naked, her long black hair covered her face, her whole body was sweating, she felt dirty and humiliated but the torment was only beginning.

In this hanging position, her whole body was exposed to her tormentors, Torquemada used his collection of feathers, he used the soft ends at her armpits, face and big tempting breasts and the hard ones at her ticklish soles. Jenifer and Gillian worked at the feet and legs, they found the calves and back of her knees were also ticklish spots.

The overwhelming stimulation and tickling was causing her scream, twisting her body, but they showed no pity. They let her breath and recover giving her moments of rest just to continue the torture.

-“ For greater results, its important to let the victim take short periods of rest” said Torquemada “ specially the soles, if you tickle and tickle they get used to it…. and we don’t want this to happen”

During one of the resting periods, a completely broken Kirsty asked in tears: -“ I give up!!! For God sake I give up!! Don’t torture me anymore!! Please, Sir, Jenifer have mercy!, Gillian! Please Gillian tell them!, I cant resist, I give up!! I want to go home!! PLEASE HAVE MRCYYYYY!!!!!!!

But slowly they started again, Gillian was never so exited, she felt cruel, sadistic and she loved it, she began teasing her friend :KOOOTcheeee Koootcheeeeeeeee Lets tickle those tooootsies!!!!!!!! And started the torture using her tongue and nails at her friends poor feet.

Gillian continued the tickling but now she went to the most ticklish spot of any woman, first she caressed the inner thights getting closer and closer hearing the screams of panic of her friend.

-“ Feet are OK but this is going to be soooooooooooo nice” she told her prisoner.

-“ Please Gillian, this is too much, stop I beg you, Have pity!!!!”

Gillian sat on a chair just between Kirsty s legs, her face was just in front of her pink sex………

Now her fingers worked at the open anus, with round movements she tickled and tickled, every now and then she inserted her middle finger in and out deeper and deeper until both came to an orgasm. Then she caressed the clitoris, the very sensitive clitoris, and tickled and tickled and licked and sucked tasting her friends wet sex.

-“ YEEEEEEEEESSSSSS GILLLIAAANNNNN I LOOOOOVE YOUUUU SOOOOOO MUUUUUCHHHH DON’T STOOOOOOOPPPPPPP MMMMMMMMHHHHAAAAAAAHHHHHhhhhhhhhh!!!!!”

Now was Torquemada s turn; he licked her nipples till exhaustion and when she was really “ready”, with the help of the two women who held and open Kirsty s already exposed sex he penetrated her, but gently making her come a couple of times……

The combined sensations of the man getting inside her while Gillian tickled her full sensitive breasts and Jenifer worked at her ticklish soles was really unique………………-“ HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAOOOHHHHHHH II LIKE IIIT I LOVE YOU AAAAAALLLLLLLL!!!!!!”

Next morning while Gillian and Kirsty were having breakfast with the island host, he asked:-“ Did you enjoyed it?” “ Its that what you were looking for?”

- “Yes” was Gillian s answer,” …we are different persons now, our relationship has changed… for good!!”

- “ What was Naomi Campbell and Jenifer Lopez doing?” asked Kirsty

- “They are also guests” was his answer “ Naomi is usually the tickler and wanted to experience to be a ticklee and Jenifer always dreamed of being an Inquisitor s assistant”

- “Who was this “ Torquemada?” he was great!!”

- You are asking too many questions my ladies….. by the way I have to tell you that your boyfriends desire was to see the “sessions” so I ve already sent them a copy of the whole weekend!!!

Tickling on the Torture Rack

Hello Diego
More great stories from you! They are really appreciated. What a great instrument of torture the Rack is- perfect for tickling nude celebrities! Perhaps Alyson Hannigan or Shannon Elizabeth can be the next victims.....

Nice installment, Diego! Keep it up, I look forward to your next tale....

Re: great story

tickledwench said:
good addition!!!!!!!!!

How about jennifer o'dell of the lost world??????????

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR COMMENTS

Next victims of the tickle torture: Hunter Reno and Jennifer O dell

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back