• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

eternal sunshine of the spotless mind

cincinnatusc

two tickle 'scenes' in this movie. one is audio only, i.e. the tickling is happening off screen. kirsten dunst is the ticklee though, so that's pretty cool for those with imaginations. it happens when jim carey is on the bed, off camera, kirsten dunst is fooling around with some guy, she starts laughing and says "omg, you're tickling me." he says 'what is this?' she says (laughing the whole time) "it's a birthmark." that may not be word for word, but it's close. also there is a quick f/m underarm tickle between kate winslet and jim carey. she is holding a pillow over his head, he pretends to pass out/die, and she tickles him under the arms for 2 seconds. i was pretty dissapointed about the kirsten dunst thing being off screen, but maybe (hope against hope) there will be something more on the dvd. btw, it was a really great movie if you dig the mellow/artsy stuff, kind of paul thomas anderson style, but not as out there. (if you get what i'm saying there, then you're the first person i've met with the same taste in movies).

cincinnatusc

I thought I heard something like that! I saw it very late and I was dead tired, but that perked me right up - only thing was, I couldn't be sure if I was half-hallucinating because it was only off-screen. I should ask my friend if she heard it too. Now there'd be a memory I wouldn't want erased - ha!

(Hey, it's been a good three or four posts since I've made a joke that bad, I was due :rolleyes: )

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back