• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ragedy's Ticklish Discovery!

ragedy_dolly

Okay, I'm going to finally try my hand at this writing thing so many of you kept begging me to do on how I got interested in tickling. I hope it turns out better this time!

Last year my friends and I were having a sleepover (yes, we still do that, and have ever since high school, so don't laugh!). We do this every few months or so just to chill out and have some fun away from things like work or college schedules and so on. There's five of us including me, and most of us have been friends since high school too. My ticklishness has never been a secret. It only takes a well placed poke to get me hysterical and flailing for dear life. My best friend, Lisa, has known this for our entire friendship, and has made it a point of regularly doing this from behind me, scaring me out of my wits and making me scream my head off. She always gets a kick out of tickling me because I can't control myself when it happens. Thanks to my family, who've always tickled the heck out of me, she was able to find out my worst spots during times spent hanging out or staying over at my house. Then again, that's not a hard thing to do really, since they're my feet, which are all too obvious...

I'm a pretty petite person, 5'0" tall exactly and a pretty good build if I can say so myself. Unfortunately, my doctors tell me that I was supposed to be much taller, much. My bone caps, those things that make long bones in the body grow during growth spurts, stopped and hardened up early for me all over. This makes me a little more stocky shouldered than I'd like, and my height is a little disproportionately in my torso. But that's not the worst of it. Not all my long bone growth caps stopped growing. The ones in my feet never did until I was in my late teens, which is an oddity. My feet kept on growing despite my height, and I wound up in a size 13 E shoe size by the end of it all (it's a very wide shoe size, somehow my feet remained very proportional width-wise to their length, unlike other women with big feet, which are usually skinnier or not to wide). My feet look huge compared to the rest of me (some here have even referred to me as the letter "L"). Since I know this question is now burdening the minds of all you pedophiles out there reading now, yes, I'll describe them as best as I can.

My feet are large (13 E), mid to high arched, with very wide balls. The heels are fleshy and thick, and slowly widen, remaining tapered for the most part, in curves up my outer sides and arches up to my balls. Once they get to almost there, they widen REALLY quickly, but still un a fluid smooth curve, around my wide balls. The outer rim of my feet on the outer sides is pretty fleshy too, but my balls of my feet are downright plump and fat. They're like two large hills on my soles, well divided by folds, with a tiny wedge-shaped hump between them near the top, and they're unrealisticly plush and soft all over the balls. My toes are very round, about medium length in the trunks, but very close together, and the toes as a set taper slightly as they go up from the balls. The big toes are the longest toes, but not overly longer than the next toe, and they slope gradually then quickly down to my tiny fat little toes. The pads of my toes are as big, thick, plump, and squishy soft as my balls of my feet, making my big toes look like wide-mouth spoons! They are very pale white on the tops and on the bottoms in the arches and on the toe trunks, but almost always bright soft pink on my heels, toe pads, balls of the feet, and the plush rims of the outer sides of them. The skin all over my feet is unbelieveably soft, especially on the bottoms. I have nearly no rough spots as, due to their freaky size, I always hide them in socks and a large pair of soft-insulated hiking boots (which I have to special order usually, grrr...). I almost never go barefoot, except for occasionally around the house and when I get ready for bed, because I hate the feeling of my toes cramped inside of socks when I'm in bed sleeping. And honestly, it feels good to have a breeze on my bare feet at night or under the sheets. There, I've described my feet in immaculate detail, happy now?!

Anyway, Lisa caught on real quick that my feet were a 15 on the 1-10 ticklish scale, thanks to my family and those times when I felt like letting my toes fan out of my shoes and socks. I abhorred being tickled, especially there, and would squeal and kick wildly, seeking to injure. My family had caught on to holding me down tight at the ankles or calves before trying to tickle me, and after she'd been mule kicked a few times, so did Lisa. Although she was much bigger than me, I was stronger than her in "wrestling," and easily got my feet free from her clutches before too long, and repaid her the favor by tickling her back. She was extremely ticklish too, so I never understood why she loved tickling me so much when it bugged me, or why she had to tell every one of our friends about my ticklishness, especially on my feet (made even more vehement when they were around me during a rare barefoot or shoeless moment). She also headed up the playful teasing of me about my big feet at school, and later whenever we hung out. Not that she needed help, guys already mercilessly made fun of them at school (can't say it didn't hurt). But she and my friends did it in such a way that I knew they were only trying to get a rise out of me, and somehow it didn't hurt bad when they did it. Over the years, Lisa made it a habit of tickling me to try to cheer me up or get me to laugh, and I got used to having to tuck my bare feet under me when we were sleeping over at my, hers, or someone else's house to save them from friendly probing fingers.

Well, back to story, at this recent get together, I was about to go to sleep since it was pretty late in the morning. So I went to the bathroom, changed into a long tee, and took off my boots and socks. When I came back out into the living room, one of my friends immediately noticed me, and said, "Uhoh! Looks like Kelly's had it, the feet have come out!"

"Not tonight, okay? I don't feel like being tickled! I just want to get some sleep, okay?" I was not in the mood, and to top it off, my feet were really tingly coming out of the socks, so I knew they were really sensitive tonight.

"You never feel like being tickled, so what else is new?" Lisa joked. "But you know what happens to the first person who falls asleep, right?" She laughed and the others made this "Ooo!" noise.

"Please don't! I'm just tired, okay?" I sat down by my made-up bed for the night and curled my feet up under me.

"Well, we could always keep you up!" Lisa smiled. "Or, maybe we could tickle you in your slee-eep!" The others started to knod and laugh in approval.

"Don't even think about it!" I was getting upset, I hated the idea of being tickled awake, which was too easy to do. "That's fucking mean to do to me while I'm sleeping!"

"Alright, so it's not mean to do it when your awake then!" Lisa sprang towards me faster than I was prepared for and shoved her fingertips into my sides. I screamed and shouted, "No! D-don't you...! AAAAHAAHAAA! S-STOOHOHOOOP!!!"

"Don't stop? Okay!!" Lisa worked up to my armpits, and I crumpled and instinctively assumed the position to start kicking. Mistake, because my feet were exposed. The others pounced on me and I heard someone shout "Quick! Get her feet! Get those monster feet!"

"NO!!" But before I could stop them or curl up again, Lisa grabbed my ticklish knees and I squealed and my legs shot straight out from me. Hands quickly were wrapped around my wrists. I felt weight added to my knees and shins, and my arms were jerked over my head, then that similar heaviness was sat on them. Two of my friends had sat down over my arms, their legs crossed under my forearms and their butts on top of them. I was trapped fast, and the other two had done the same thing to my shins and ankles. I felt suddenly very cool on the bottoms of my feet, which I now realized were facing out, helpless and exposed, towards Lisa, my most sadistic tickled besides my brothers. They had planned this when I was in the bathroom, I was positive! My toes twitched reflexively, and I started to panic, when two hands from my friends on my arms were thrust into my armpits.

"OHGOHOHOHOD NOOHOHOOOO!!! EEEEHEEHEEEHEEEEE!!!" I tried to writhe and kick, but my arms and legs didn't move. Their fingers lightly danced and teased around my underarms, then cirled around my sides through my tee.

"Gootchie gootchie goo-ooo!" they gigled and teased, and as I screetched and laughed and writhed, they only started to laugh themselves. The only thing I could do was thrash my head about, clench my fingers and toes, and thrust about my shoulders and hips. They were beginning to torture my belly, now exposed from my thrashings, which lifted up my tee that far. I hated it! I was in pure torment, and my belly was so nervy.

"WAAAHAAHAAHAAHEEHEEEHEEEE!! OHNOTTHERE!!PWWAAHEEEHEEHEEHEEE!! OOOOHOOHOOOO!!!" I was trying hard to get lose, but tickling my belly only made me weaker it seemed. Then oddly, Lisa saved me.

"Okay, stop it guys! She doesn't want her belly tickled!" I breathed several heavy naive breaths of relief that it was over. "So that must mean her feetsies are fair game now!" She started to wiggle her fingers sadisticly, moving slowly towards my exposed feet.

"NO!! OH GOD NO!!! PLEASE NO!!! NOT MY FEET!!! OH PLEASE LISA, THEY'RE...TICKLY!!!" My toes started to involuntarily wriggle around on cue, and the fingers got closer. "PLEASE, THEY'RE TOO SENSITIVE TONIGHT!!! I MEAN IT!! NO!!!"

The girls giggled and started taunting, "Get her feet!" Lisa smiled, "That's what I wanted to hear! Now then, gooooootchie!!!!" Her fingers touched my soles so gently and swirled around very soft and slowly. The worst kind of feet tickles. It was electric, my poor feet were so sensitive. The sensations radiated all over my feet and straight up my spine.

"AAIIIIEEEEEEEEK!!!! YAAHHHEEEEEEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEE!!!" I was losing my mind. It was so ticklish! I couldn't stand it! And I couldn't move, just gyrate my torso and bang my head against the rear ends of my friends. Then I barely heard the worst thing ever, "How long can you take it, Kelly? Let's find out!"

"NO!! NOT LONG!! CAN"T TAKE!!! MUST STOOHOOOOHOOHOAAHAAHAHAAAP!!!" Lisa' fingers were playing my nerve endings spectacularly, and she started to draw ever widening circles and figure eights all over the balls of my feet, one of my worst sensitive spots.

"Ah-goothcie goo! Aahhh-gootchie goo! Kelly's got tickly fee-eet! Yes she does!! Ah-gootchie!!" Lisa teased. "Man, how do you get your feet this soft?? It's so weird!! See?" She invited the friends at my legs to touch them too, responding, "oh my God!" and "That's real soft!" as their touches sent me into spasms. My feet started to quiver badly, my toes spasming out of control.

"BWAAHAAHAA!! N-NOT TO TOUCH!! NOT DA FEEETS!!! EEEEEK!!! GAAAHAAHAA!!" I felt like I was losing my will, my body was getting exhausted from the fighting, but in a last ditch effort I tried to twist my hands around to get at the bare feet of the friends at my arms and tickle them to get them off me. But those feet were barely out of my reach, and Lisa renewed my feet torture, stroking up and down my tender arches and scratching at my heels. I started to cry, and scream, and laugh, but she kept on tickling me.

"WEEEHEEHEEHEEEE!!! GAAH!! GAAHH!! GWAAHAAHAAA!!!" Then her fingers spider wiggled gingerly up my outer sides, and it sent jolts through my feet and body. my soulders jerked up and my feet shot to the sides, my toes fanning towards me. she spidered slowly up both feet, making them jerk side to side, then made tight little itchy tickling moves with one finger on each foot at the pink outer side edge base of my plump littlest toes. It itched so bad, and tickled worse, one of the most uncontrollable sensations yet. It grew unbearable, then she kept doing it, over and over again. It shot tingles everywhere in my body, and, though I didn't notice it at the time, particularly in my inner thighs and pelvis, and my breasts tightened as the nipples puckered.

"GAAAH!!! LISAPLEEEEZENOOOO!!! ititchitithcititchitsoNOTDATSPOOOOOOOHT!!! YAAAAAAHH!!! CAN'TTHEEEEENK!! M-ME FEEEETS!!! WOOOHAAAHAAAHAAAHAAAA!!!" I was getting so weak I couldn't fight any more, just twitch and convulse a bit. She thankfully gave that spot a rest, but wnet on to my even more sensitive bare toes! These are easily the worst spots on my feet! And she just started tracing around their pads in circles, starting ant the little toes and working up to my soft plump ultrasensitive big toes. I was gone, but my toes found sundden new wiggly life in them. They writhed and twitched wildly to avoid Lisa's tender merciless touches and strokings, but she always kept up with them!

"NA!!NA!!NA!!NA-GOOOOOO!! OOO!! OOOO!! OOOOOHOOHOOHOOHOOOO!! DATOES!!! NOTDATOES!!! GAHHHEEEEEEEEK!!! KEEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEEE!!! WAAHEEEHEEEHEEHEEEE!!! MUST NO!!! OOOOWEEEEEEEE!!!"

"Ooo, somebody's got wiggly toes, Kelly! Ah-gootchie goo! Ah-cootchie-coo! Let's play tickly piggies!! This little piggy...!" And so she went, tickling my toe pads in circles and ticklishly pinching them from big toe to little toe on each foot, one after the other. The she spread each apart slowly and stroked the ultraticklish flesh between them too.

"GLICHHHAAAAGAAHOOOOWEEEEEE!!! GEEHEEHEEEHEEEE!!! FEEEEEHEEHEEETZ!!! KHAAAAHAAAHAANT TAAAHAAHAAKE!!! PWEEEEEEHEEEHEEEEZE!!!" My thoughts ebbed, my eyes blurred, I couldn't breathe. The toes! Oh, those toes! over my toes!! Inbetween my toes!! Too much to stand!! I slipped in and out of thought, my body just took over, convulsing and cackling. It went on like that forever, Lisa and the other two poking and stroking and teasing my feet, paying special attention to spots they liked, like the center of my arches, the balls, that spot on the outer edge beneath my little toe, and every conceivable inch of my toes.

Then, after what I found out was really fifteen minutes, my feet started to tingle in the midst of the tickling, badly. That wasn't all, my nipples, hardened and rubbing against my tee, started to tickle on the fabric too. Then I noticed the tingles inbetween my thighs, and in my genitals, growing rapidly. My labia throbbed and felt overly tender, and the sensations were now rivaling the ticklish ones on my exhausted feet. Then it hit. The surging sensation coupled with immense tingling in my clitoris.

"OHHGH...S-STOHP...HEEHEEHEEHEHEH!! PUH-PUH..LEEESE...HUHHUHHUHHAAHAAHAA!!! CAN' FUH-FIIIIGHT IHHHT...!!! OOOWAAHAAAHAAA!!!" It was going to happen, becouse of my feet??! And my friends??! No, oh not here! Please NOT HERE!!

"OOH-uuhh...!! hehheheuk! uk! uk! uk!" my hips jerked upward with every "uk!" sound, corresponding with Lisa's quick fingernail scratching up my sensitive big toes and arches alternatively. The tickles made my building climax intensify too uncontrollably, and then...

"uuuuuUUUUUUUUUK!! GHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooouuuuuuhhhh............!!!!"
I came, against my will and my struggling, harder than I ever had in my whole life, and because of my friends tickling my feet! My FEET! I HATE my feet being tickled! I was so embarrassed! My undies were sopping wet, but thank God, my friends thought I couldn't breathe anymore and let me up. I quickly covered myself up with my tee before anyone could see, then shakily got up, my legs quivering badly and my feet muscles twitching uncontrollably.

"Ah...I gotta pee..." I said weakly, my face beat red. The girls just busted up laughing at me, and I ran back to the bathroom, scared that they'd realized what had happened to me, to my feet. But they never figured it out, just thought they'd tickled the piss out of me literally. I cleaned up and carried on as normal for the rest of the time.

But I became insanely curious about it, about my feet, and their apparent ticklish erogenousness. I was way too ticklish in my feet to let them be tickled like that for that long. Did I really find tickling errotic? Would tickling my feet produce that orgasm every time? Was I abnormal? Did I have closeted attractions to my friends, to Lisa, or to other women?

Over the next few months, I experimented on myself a lot (yes, my feet are ticklish enough for me to tickle my own!), and with a few "unwitting" partners, and discovered something. Tickling my feet is too unbearable for me to take, so in order for me to climax from it, I must be restrained. I've learned to love the sensation of tickles on my bare soles now, though I still can't stand it myself. It's a wonderfully bizarre mix of unbearable torture and uncontrollable pleasure for me. And apparently I can get this result not only from my feet, but from tickling my bare boobs too (horribly ticklish everywhere!), and especially from tickling my very ticklish bare "wookie" (a kiddie name I adopted for my pussy long ago. Still much better than calling it my pussy, don't you think?) and clitoris.
As for preferrences, I love being tickled by guys and women both, but I've developed a nasty sadistic tickler streak in me too, but only when tickling women, not guys (sorry). Women seem much more fun to tickle for some reason, and I think I'm also developing a foot fetish to boot for women's feet. I do feel really odd about all of this, but you guys here have helped me with it a lot. I've also had a burning desire to payback my friends, especially Lisa, for my embarrassing discovery that night, and tickle their feet for a huge period of time and see if it'll make them cum regardless of their will too. At least then, I thought, I wouldn't be alone in this, I'd know I was normal. Well, I did get some of my revenge...

But that's another story!
More Later!

ragedy_dolly

Last edited:
Quite happy, and looking forward to a description of how your frined will tickle them. :D

Comes in with a mop and bucket, don't mind me, just cleaning up my drool...gotta stop with my damn jaw hitting the floor...*continues cleaing*

Great Description!!!

ITS A GREAT DESCRIPTION!!! Lustfull ticklish soles!!!!

Great!

Keep posting please
Diego

A HEARTY WELL DONE KELLY!!!!!!

We have to meet girl, we have to meet. And who says 13 is an unlucky number. With your feet, how lucky can a tickler get...:D :veryhappy :blaugh: :devil: :angel: :Kiss1: :Kiss2:

WOW! GREAT POST!

I look forward to reading more of your tickling exploits. Like others before me on this thread, I'd love to see a picture of your feet. They sound terrific!

Now I'm off to get a cold shower.

this was a great story! i will chime in with the others and say i want to see a picture of your feet as well. plus, if you need anyone to tickle those big feet of yours, i'll gladly volunteer!

Kelly !

Absolutely delightful ! (And you know how much I love feet)

Hey Raggedy Dolly!

Would you like to attend a tickle gathering? We would like to invite you to the Midwest’s premier tickle gathering in Metro Detroit October 2, 2004. Please RSVP either way to [email protected]. Let us know right away so we can plan for the appropriate hospitality. We hope to see you there!

Andy and Cheri

ragedy, i couldn't pm you, just wanted to let you know that im a clerk at meijer as well, haha. do you kids do that "circle of service" thing in your store?

Myst said:
Comes in with a mop and bucket, don't mind me, just cleaning up my drool...*continues cleaing*

*imagines Myst coming out of nowhere w/ a mop and bucket and starts giggling hysterically*:D

OUTSTANDING...:p

Where is the water:eek:

please do tell of the revenge

Great story! ...and as an old-school Star Wars fan, I've often wondered what a shaven wookie would look like... :D ;)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back