• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Laughter In Any Form (Laughing Gas & Tickling)

PJSport3

TMF Poster
Paul was a failing stand up comedian who had a passion to make people laugh. Night after night he would perform at open mic nights and have set up sessions at night clubs, but every show seemed to be a failure. He would leave not being able to make any one laugh or even be in the least bit amused. Paul needed income, so he decided to answer an ad for a door-to-door salesman for cosmetics.

As Paul went on his routes, the sales were as bad as his comedy, no one would by, mostly because he just did not have a salesman's mentality, and also because he wanted to be more funny than he did a seller. Paul was dying to figure out a way to convince some people to buy his products. Then it dawned on him, what could convince consumers to buy; by forcing them, but how. The only thought that came to his head was a passion he had for a long time, tickling. The only problem was how to figure out how to tickle his customers into buying his products and that is where his idea came into effect - laughing gas. Paul figured out a way to store laughing gas in a liquid form to make it look like a perfume and act as if consumers can try it out. It was a genius plan and Paul was set to try it out.

Paul went on his route and decided that today was the day he would try out his idea and he knew just who to hit first. He knew of this lady named Kristin who lived about a couple blocks from him. Kristin was short, a little petite, but had a snobby attitude and would hardly give Paul the time of day. Kristin however was a sucker for cosmetics to attract the men, so this could be his way in. Paul knocked on the door and Kristin noticed who it was. She answered the door but wanted no part of Paul. Paul then showed Kristin the products and asked to come in for a demonstration. "OK Paul, you have 15 minutes to convince me and that's it", Kristin replied, and Paul entered to begin.

Paul set up shop in the basement and began going through all of the products. After a few showings, Kristin was getting bored. Nothing was appealing to her and she was ready to throw Paul out. "Paul I have seen enough, now take your stuff and go" she exclaimed. "Hang on Kristin, I have one final perfume you may enjoy, it just hit the market and is a cinch to drive the men crazy, want a whiff?", Paul replied. Kristin gave in and Paul squirted some of the laughing gas spray on her wrist and Kristin took a whiff. "WOW!!! that has a powerful scent", Kristin mentioned and was taken back a bit. Then suddenly she felt a little lighter then usual. As Kristin was taking this all in, Paul asked if there was anything she was interested in. Kristin began to reply and then lost control of herself. "Paul, there is nothing here that interests me, so take your crap and leeeee HE HE HE HE HE ave!!!" Kristin started to giggle a bit and not long after that, began to laugh harder. "HA HA HA HA HA, I am not sure why this is all funny, but it is, HA HA HA!!!"

Now Paul knew he had Kristin where he wanted her, but had to play it off like he knew nothing. He also knew that when he had his opening he would go right of under her shirt. See in the past, Paul has noticed Kristin being tickled on her belly by previous boyfriends, and the worst for her was in her nice round belly button. He mostly noticed this passing by while she would be hanging out at her pool in a skimpy bikini.

So Paul now went in for the kill. "Kristin, I do not know what you find funny. I tried to be serious through all this to try to sell you things and all you can do is laugh at me, I do not appreciate this!!!" As he is yelling this, Kristin's laughter just picks up even more. "HA HA HA HA HA, Paul I cannot stop laughing HA HA HA, I do not understand why, HA HA HA, I did not even like the stuff, HA HA HA!!!" Paul now grabs a feather out of his bag that Kristin does not see and is ready to attack. "So you did not like my stuff, huh. You laugh at me and will not buy anything, well I think you will feel different after a little convincing!!!"

And with that, Paul lifts up Kristin's shirt real high to expose all of her nice tan belly, with no defense on her part and begins to rub the feather all over. "HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA, THAT TICKLES PAUL. YOU'RE TICKLING MY BELLY, HA HA HA. PLEASE DON'T TICKLE THERE, MY BELLY IS TICKLISH HA HA HA HA HA!!!" Kristin screams, but Paul does not care, he just enjoys torturing Kristin even further. "Oh I am sorry Kristin, I thought you would not mind this seeing that you already were laughing at me. So how about I see if this nice little belly button is ticklish" And Paul goes right in with his finger and starts tickling all inside the nice round hole. "HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA, PLEASE NO PAUL, YOU'RE TICKLING MY BELLY BUTTON HA HA HA HA HA, IT TICKLES SO MUCH, IT'S MY WORST SPOT HA HA HA HA HA HA HA" Paul would continue to tickle for 10 more minutes until Kristin gave in. "HA HA HA HA HA, PLEASE PAUL, NO MORE BELLY BUTTON, HA HA HA HA, I WILL BUY ANYTHING, PLEASE JUST STOP, I WON'T TELL A SOLE, HA HA HA HA HA, IT TICKLES HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!"

Paul finally gave up his torture and eventually sold over $500 worth of things to Kristin. A week later Paul was promoted to manager of his divison for the company and his income started rolling in. But every now and again, he still passes by Kristin's place with new products just to see what she says. Kristin at least acknowledges him now, but no longer cares for any form of cosmetics.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back