• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kaoru from Rurouni Kenshin Tickled.

Drago69

TMF Expert
Kaoru from Rurouni Kenshin Tickled
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note: most of this is not tickling, so if ya don't wanna read it al, just skip to the part that is tickling, I know that most of you will probably complain that there is not enough tickling, but if I make another part to it, i'll add more, i just can't seem to keep the tickling going without it getting repetitive and boring, i'll try harder next time.

During the night, a strange man dressed in a black kimono, with two katana swords strapped to his sides and long black hair, with a red bandanna on his forehead was running through the town in Tokyo, around near Kaoru's dojo is, he was breathing. He looked back every now and then, as if someone had been following him, he stopped after a few minutes.

"Huff..Huff...looks like I finally lost 'em." the man thought to himself.

Then his eyes shifted left and right, as if something was wrong. Suddenly, three men, all with the basic ninja look, jumped down from the rooftops, surrounding the man. The man had gotten ready to fight, which he knew was inevitable, he backed up a little, until he hit a wall, than the ninja all ran at him holding their swords over their heads. The man waited for them to come, then, with lighting-fast speed, the man did three slices with his sword. The man was now at the back of the ninja, and they were facing the wall. As the man sheathed his sword, the ninja split into two pieces, all cut at the waist.

"huff..huff...damn, there are more coming.." the man thought to himself, "I better keep moving...but I don't know if I can kill them all.."

The man continued to run once more, around the corner, he stopped behind te next wall and held in his hand, some sort of medal, it was round and yellow, it also had some japanese writing on it.

"damn, they may kill me...but they won't get the medal.." The man thought, as he threw the medal over the wall beside him in and began to run again, as many more ninja followed him, also there was another ninja up in a tree, he seen the man throw it into the dojo, he would've gone and got it, if it wasn't for Kenshin walking outside at that moment, he thought he heard noises, but he could see nothing as he looked around. The ninja in the tree left a few minutes before Kenshin went back inside.

The next day...

Kenshin, Sanosuke, Kaoru and Yahiko are at the dojo doing there normal routines, Kouru training Yahiko in the dojo, Sano is practicing on his gambling skills and Kenshin is doing the laundry with two young girls,grandchildren of the old doctor in town, who comes to visit regularly. As Kenshin was doing the laundry, everyone looked towards the entrance of the dojo as they heard a familiar voice.

"Hello? Anyone home?" the voice said, as Kenshin came closer, along with Sano.
"Police Chief? what's the matter?" Kenshin replied, walking closer towards him.
"Ah, Himura, sorry to arrive so suddenly, but I have to speak with you immediately."

Kenshin brought the police chief into the dojo, as Sano looked on, the went back to his gambling, he sat down and his stomach growled.

"Hmph, damn im hungry.." Sano said to himself, "hey Kaoru, how about some food!?"
"shut up! I am busy right now." Kaoru replied, as her and Yahiko were still practicing with their wooden swords.
"hmph! I am leaving, i'll be back later!" Sano said, as he got up and started towards the entrance of the dojo.

Meanwhile, back inside the dojo, Kenshin and the police chief had just finished discussing what the police chief came to talk about..

"So, you found a body near the river, with a symbol carved into it, huh?" Kenshin asked.
"Yes." the police chief replied.

Kenshin looked down toward a paper, the police chief did a sketch of the symbol on it.

"Well, if i find out anything, i'll be sure to tell you, chief." Kenshin said.
"good, now i must get back to the station." the chief said, "I have a lot of work to do."
"Goodbye, Chief." Kenshin added, as he walked outside and back to his laundry.

Kaoru had begun supper, but she realized she was out of Tofu once again..

"Kenshin!" Kaoru yelled, "..could you go to the shop and pick up some Tofu?"
"Yes, Kaoru-dono." Kenshin replied, "I just need to finish the laundry first."
"Okay."

A few minutes later Kenshin finished with the laundry..

"Kaoru-dono, I am going for the tofu now." Kenshin said.
"Okay, hurry back" Kaoru replied.
"I'm going too!" Yahiko said, as he caught up with Kenshin at the door and they left to the marketplace.

Once Kenshin and Yahiko were gone, Kaoru was all by herself, sitting inside the dojo, waiting for Kenshin and the others to get back.
A ninja is in a tree near the dojo, he saw Kenshin and the others leave, and he saw this as a perfect chance to find out where the medal is. The ninja jumped down to the entrance of the dojo, and waked inside, he looked around for the medal and then he seen Kaoru in another room, she didn't appear to have noticed he had entered the dojo. He ran into the room.

"Hey! what the.." Kaoru said as she reached for her wooden sword, only for it to be kicked out of the way.
"Hahahahah!" the ninja laughed, "nice try."

He kicked kaoru into the wall, knocking her unconcious. She woke up, tied to the wall with some kind of rope.

"HEY!" Kaoru yelled, "What's going on!?"

The ninja turned and looked toward her..

"Ah, finally awake I see." the ninja said, "Now tell me, where's the medal?"
"M-medal??"
"Yes, last night, a man threw a medal into this dojo, now where is it!?"
"I-I don't know what you're talking about!"
"You're lying!"
"No i'm not!"
"Well, you're going to talk eventually, once the torture begins."
"t-torture!?"
"yes, i've got a special evening planned."

He moved toward her and removed her left sandal, then her right, then began to peel off the foot clothing to reveal Kaoru's beautiful feet, her toes wiggled as she felt a soft breeze on her feet.

"What nice feet you have.." the ninja complemented her.
"W-what are you gonna do!?" Kaoru asked.
"Oh, nothing amazing, just this!"

The ninja began to stroke his left hand's index finger up and down Kaoru's left foot, from heel to toe.

"hehehehehehehe! hey stop that! you're not actually thinking of tickling me are you!?" Kaoru said.
"why, yes I am." the ninja replied, as he then used his right hand index finger to tickle her right foot.

"haahahahahahahahahaahahahah! no! stop!"

This tickling continued for another 5 minutes, until finally the ninja changed his tactic and began to use all five fingers on her feet, rapidly scribbling them everywhere.

"HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAH! NOOHOHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STAHAHAHAHPP PLEHEHEHEHEEASE!!"

The ninja just ignored Kaoru, and continued to tickle all over her bare feet merciless, Kaoru's toes wiggled and her feet swayed back and forth, trying to escape the hands of the ninja.

"PLEHEHEEASE! NO MOHOHOHOREE!!!!!!!!"

The ninja kept up tickling Kaoru's feet like this for another 5 minutes or so, then he stood up.

"That's enough of your feet, now we get to the upperbody!" the ninja said.
"NOOOHOHOHHOOOO!" kaoru begged.

The ninja began to poke and prod kaoru's tummy, and ribs, then he just dig in, grabbing her waist and wiggling his finger all over her tummy wildly, she pulled on her restraints, attempting to escape, but she could do nothing but laugh.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, PLEHEHEHEEHEASE NOHHAHAAHAT THERE!" Kaoru begged some more, getting no where with the ninja.

The ninja kept this up for a couple more minutes, then began to ascend up towards kaoru's underarms, he tickled all the way up her ribs and right into the underarms with both hands, he wiggled his fingers there, as Kaoru began to beg and plead some more.

"NOOOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOT MAHAHAHAH UNDERAHAHAHRMS!! STAHAHAHAHP!!"

"damn, you're getting pretty noise" the ninja said, "don't want anyone hearing you and ruining the party"

The ninja took Kaoru's foot clothing and stuffed it into her mouth, she tried to yell something, but it was muffled out with the gag.

"There, much better."
"mmmbfgahhahiskloahahahehehe" Kaoru attempted to talk through the gag.

The ninja then began once again, tickling Kaoru's ribs, and moving back and forth between there and her armpits, never stopping the tickling. Kaoru tries to beg, but she can't get anything through the gag, so she just laughed as best she could.

about 10 more minutes passed by with non-stop tickling, then finally, the ninja takes off the gag..

"Now you wanna tell me where the medal is?" the ninja asked.
"I..huff...huff...I...huff...don't know where it is, I told you!" Kaoru replied.
"And like I said before, I don't believe you!"

The ninja stuck the gag back in kaoru's mouth and was just about to begin tickling her once more, when he heard a voice..

"Kaoru-dono, Kaoru-dono! we're back with the tofu!" the voice said.

"hmm, well it seems our fun, must stop here, I will now go ask your friend in a little less friendly manner." the ninja said.

Kaoru mumbled through the gag as he walked out of the dojo. The ninja threw a few ninja stars at Kenshin. Kenshin quickly jumped out of the way.

"Hey! who are you? where is Kaoru-dono?" kenshin said.
"None of your business, now where is the medal?" the ninja replied
"Medal? what medal?"
"You refuse to tell me too, huh? then draw your sword, you shall die now, unless you tell me!"
"Listen, I don't know about.."

Kenshin was interrupted as the ninja ran at him and attempted to slice him with a sword, kenshin dodged and passed the tofu over to Yahiko.

"I dont want to fight you!" kenshin said.
"too bad!" the ninja replied, running at kenshin again.

Kenshin stood there as the ninja took a swing at him, Kenshin jumped into the air, pulled out his sakaba sword and came down, clashing swords with the ninja, the ninja then quickly took a swing and sliced kenshin's arm.

"Ah, you're no normal ninja" Kenshin said.
"That's right, regretting not telling me now?" the ninja snickered.
"No."
"The let's continue!"

Kenshin and the ninja swung their sword swiftly, always coming in contact with the others, until the ninja finally cuts Kenshin once again, across the chest.

"Ahahaha, you can't win!" the ninja taunted.

Kenshin put his sword back in his sheath and got ready for another attack.

"hey, that stance...it's for the Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu succession technique! the Ama Kakeru no Hirameki.." Yahiko thought to himself.

The ninja laughed again and charged Kenshin, once the ninja got close, kenshin's sword flew up at god-speed, slashing the ninja across the chest and leaving him flying in mid-air. The ninja has a scar on hsi chest, and is unconcious. Kenshin then feels something under hsi foot, he moves his foot and sees a round medal in the ground.

"This must've been what the ninja was after." Kenshin thought.

Then Sano came through the entrance and seen kenshin all cut up, and the ninja on the ground.

"Ah, I missed all the fun!" Sano sighed, "what was this all about?"
"That ninja was after this medal, he wanted to know where it was, and I just found it now." Kenshin replied.

"Hey, aren't we forgetting something?" Yahiko said.

They all looked confused, then Kenshin and Yahiko looked at each other ..

"Kaoru!" Kenshin and Yahiko both said simultaneously.

They all ran into the house and found kaoru tied to the wall, she is trying to yell, but can't get the words through the gag. They untied her and got her off the wall, she laid her head to kenshin and began to cry.

"It was horrible, he tickled me and tickled me..." Kaoru said.
"tickled you?" kenshin said
"Yes."
"Well, it's all over now, you just relax, i'll worry about supper."
"Thank you."
"I am gonna go bury this medal underneath the dojo so we won't have to worry about what it's for." Sano said.
"Okay." kenshin replied.

Kaoru laid down and went to sleep, then they all ate and went to sleep, one can only wonder what adventures might be in store for them the next day.

This may or may not be continued, depends if anyone wants me to, really.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back