• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cameron Diaz--"Charlie's Angels"

SuperTickler

TMF Expert
Don't know if this has been noted before. There's a scene in "Charlie's Angels" about one hour-plus into the movie. Cameron Diaz has her cell phone in her boot or something and it vibrates (rings). She says, "I'm getting tickled," and answers the phone. There's no laughter or anything, but hearing one of the most gorgeous females on the planet (and she is HOT in this movie) say those three wonderful words is worth the rental.

Ironically, the person she says it to is none other than Brother Bill Murray--one of Hollywood's most notorious ticklers! One wonders if this was inserted into the script to tease or tempt Bill. And one also wonders if Cameron was "getting tickled" by Bill on the set! :cool:

Last edited:
Nice find. I'll definately check for those three words. As you said, even if she is not ticlish..hearing those words are still sweet.

Psycho

Attachments

• 4936.jpg
    4936.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 27
Also, there is a good foot scene early in the movie, with Lucy Liu walking barefoot on Tim Curry's back giving him a massage. There's a close-up of her scrunching her toes into the side of his face. The close-up could be a foot double, but the feet are nevertheless gorgeous! Seems like they covered a number of fetish bases in this flick! :cool:

Last edited:
Cameron & Bill

I agree...hearing her say those words is worth more than the price of a rental! You've probably heard the rumors of bad blood between Bill and Lucy on the set.

My theory is that Bill Murray tickled Lucy Liu one day early in shooting, and that Liu (who is probably hyperticklish and also very private) reacted angrily. Bill got defensive and other problems built on top of that. Of course this is all theory. I have absolutely no knowledge of this being true.

Of course if it IS true, it was probably filmed and I'm guessing Bill Murray has that portion of the film that ended up on the cutting room floor...

Bandit

Has anyone checked out the Deleted scenes/bloopers or whatever on the DVD?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back