• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hell in the Heartland, Home rescues the moral, and, a new and forbidden teammate

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys went on a road trip to the midwest. Suddenly, things were'nt going well. Their pitching and hitting took a turn for the worst. After being swept three in a row in Pittsburgh, they went to both Chicago and St Louis and lost two of three in both of those cities. It was an exhausted Paradise Island team that returned home on a Sunday night to begin a series of games against the West Coast teams. Naomi met Mitch at the door as she always did. "Gawd, you are a sight for sore eyes" Mitch said, kissing Naomi. "Bad trip, huh?" Naomi said. "You saw, we were two and seven. Gosh, I' m happy to be home with you, in my own bed, and in my own park" "Want these?" Naomi asked, flashing her breasts to Mitch "I want you, now come'mere, pitcher from down under, and let me get to you in every which way":Mitch said, picking Naomi up in his arms, and carrying her toward their bedroom. "Hey, put me down, this is marital brutality and abuse" Naomi protested jokingly. "I'll put you down alright, you foul mouthed beauty, right in our bed, where Iam going to take off all your clothes, and make love to you all night" Mitch said. "That is too tortorous to think about, especially if it involves what I think it does" Naomi said in jest. "So, you'll live, and if not, divorce me" Mitch said jokingly. "Nah, I'm used to you, and besides, I need you here to help me sometimes with those three little terrors we gave life to" Naomi said. As they made love, Mitch was a tired man, perhaps from the long road trip, but also perhaps from the costant pressure of being a baseball star. "God, sometimes the only thing I want to do is to put my head under the covers with you, and say fuck the Paradise Island Good Guys. Moments like this are too few and far between" Mitch said. "The only Good Guy you're going to fuck is me, mister, right here and now, anyone else, and I'll break your balls, got it?" She said. "Clearly" Mitch replied. As Mitch made his way down Naomi's body, he kept giving her little tickles, and when he got to her toes, began biting and nibbling on them:" Hey, my toes are not to be bitten, you perv" She said, in jest. "You know something, honey, you're right, your toes are to be tickled" Mitch said, grabbing both of Naomi's feet and running his fingers under all ten of her toes, and over her soles as she squealed with girlish laughter: Hehehehehehehehehehehhe! Ooh No! You stop that, Iam going to wet myself" Heheheheheheehehehe! Naomi said, as she fiercely wiggled her toes against her husband's tickling fingers. After they made love, Mitch held Naomi:" Here with you, I feel so safe. Out there on that stupid field, I feel scared, Naomi, terrified" Mitch said. "It's just a slump. It' s happened to us before. We'll get out there, beat a few people, and things will be better, you'll see" Naomi said, stroking Mitch's face. "I love you. I hope you know that, you are an amazing woman. In addition to being beautiful, funny, and sassy, you're a great mom, and a wonderful wife, and I thank God for you every day" Mitch said. "I know you love me, and I adore you, too, you are my strength. I look to you to rescue me and the team, and all of us, and we will. Things will be fine. Rest assured" Naomi said.
The next night, when the Good Guys got to the park to play the Giants, Sniderman held a team meeting:" We had a bad road trip, but that is over. We are home now, and we just have to put all that shit behind us and go on. Kate is on the hill, so let's go out there, score some runs, and back her up" Lee said. The Good Guys did just that, taking the field before a supportive crowd of 35,000, they scored three runs in the first on a Mitch homerun, and got one more in the sixth, and another in the eighth, as Naomi and Mandy sealed up a 5-3 win. Before the second game with the Giants, a development happened, the Good Guys got yet another new pitcher. She was 22, and her name was Cynthia. Tall, with long legs, and dark hair, she hailed from San Diego. There was only one difference with this new teammate. Whereas over the years the Good Guys had automatically given the tickle initiation to any and all teammates, new and old, this would be a different situation. Cynthia was extremely ticklish, but absolutely despised being tickled. Before agreeing to come to Paradise, she had it written into her contract that she could not be tickled under any circumstances, or the team and partcipants would have to pay her money. There were moans and groans when this was announced, especially by the male teammates. and Cynthia tried to explain. "I hate to be tickled, I wet myself and just lose it if someone so much as runs a finger on my foot. Iam here to do a job, to pitch. I hope I'm not an outcast, and I'll just watch you guys if you want to tickle, but I had to do this if I wanted to come to this team" She said. For now, the team would accept it, but they tried secretly behind Sniderman's back to devise a plan to tickle their new teammate. For now, they had to concentrate on winning ballgames.
And, they accomplished their goal, as win games they did. Gil Bellows pitched game two against the Giants, and threw seven shutout innings in a 4-0 win. Neve Campbell pitched on Thursday afternoon, and did well, but the Good Guys bats were assleep, in a 2-1 loss.
San Diego came to town for the second series of the homestand. Melissa Gunther opened that series by allowing four runs in six innings, in a 4-2 loss. Charlize Theron took the mound on Saturday, and turned the ship around, allowing no runs into the eighth, and hitting a homerun to boot, in a 3-1 victory. Kate Hudson was given the ball on Sunday in front of a sun drenched sellout, and she didnt disappoint, allowing one run in eight innings, in a hard fought 2-1 triumph.
The Dodgers came to Paradise for the last series of the homestand. Gil Bellows started game one, and allowed one run in six innings, in an eventual 3-2 Paradise win. Neve Campbell was hit very hard in the middle game of the series, allowing five runs into the fourth. The Good Guys rallied from five runs down, but succumbed in the ninth as Naomi gave up a homerun in a tie game. With the off day before the road trip, the team decided to start Charlize Theron on three days rest to try and conclude the homestand with a win before a tough coast road trip. Charlize answered the bell, allowing one run into the seventh, as the Good Guys used four pitchers to squeak a 4-3 win.
In the meantime, the Good Guys new teammate was staying at the hotel while an apartment was being prepared for her. Although they had been warned of the consequences of tickling her, the ticklephile fetishist baseball team seemed not to care about the consequence of their actions. After a night of heavy drinking, Cynthia was helped back to her room by a few teammates. Instead of getting her ready for bed and being helpful. They removed her clothes and shoes down to her bra and panties, and tied her hands and feet to the bed. She was so tired and out of it, that she didnt even realize what was happening until she felt fingers tickling under her arm and around her neck: Hehehehehehe! Stop that! She mumbled in her sleep. More tickling stirred her, and now she was awake, and understood what was going on: "Oh my god! I told you guys no tickling! Why cant you respect that? You have 24 other teammates to fuck around with the tickling. Untie me now, I hate to be tickled" Cynthia said. "To be a part of this team, you have to be tickled. There are no exceptions. You havent had your initiation yet. We will pay the fine if caught. Following this, any tickling will be at our discretion" Mitch said. "You guys are unreal!" She said. No more words came from the male teammates present, a light was just turned on, and the tickle continued as Mitch attacked Cynthia's underarms, ribs, and belly with his fingers, as she shrieked, and thrashed at her restraints, and begged for mercy: Hehehehehehehehehehehehee! Oh my fucking god I hate to be tickled, I cant take it! Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! Mitch then got to her feet, and with the help of two other teammates, held Cynthia's feet and pulled her toes back, giving her soles an unmerciful tickle, and additionally getting her under and between her toes, which made her beserk: Hehehehehehehehehehehe! Iam too ticklish! Iam going to wet myself! Please! Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! I'll fuck someone if you stop tickling me! I cant stand it! Hehehehehehehehehehe! Please have mercy! Hehehehehehehehehehehe! Cynthia shrieked. "Stuck up priss. You are not above being tickled. If you are part of this team, the rules are the same for you, as for everyone. If you're a good girl, maybe we'll let you tickle some male lers sometime" Mitch said. "I so want to be a part of this team and help out, and I dont want to be an outcast, but being tickled makes me crazy. What am I to do?" She asked. "That is for you to figure out as you go along. No one writes a script here. So many females and males are so ticklish here, my wife, Mandy, little Katie Hudson, even myself, but we all entertain each other, and we tickle. You will get the flow, but it is only fair that the rules not be different for one, as they are for all." Mitch said. Cynthia was untied, and, when the Good Guys got to the ballpark the next night, Sniderman had a lecture for them:" A little birdie told me that you ticklephiles attacked your poor defenseless teammate whose contract said no tickle in her room last night. Fines will be handed out for this to be sure!" Lee exclaimed. "Lee, you know what. I dont want to be an outcast. This is tickle team, and I knew it, so please take that clause out of my contract. I'll let them tickle me if it's so important, but they better beware that my ultra ticklish feet have a tendency to kick" Cynthia said. "That is why we use something called bondage, to save the ler's body parts" Mitch said with a grin.
So, tickle team had perservered, and even broke the rules to tickle their new teammate. Tickling for them was as important as winning any baseball game, and would come at any cost. Changes had been made, and things had been turned around, at least for the time being. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

nice story !!

by the way who is mellissa gunther seem's like i've heard that name before?

She was actually a girl I knew some years back, and we had some romantic "sparks", but nothing ever materialized from it. Anyhow, thanks as always for the positive comments, and stay tuned for further developments.

Mitch

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back