• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

new member new story TINKERALLY

asianticklerx20

hey all, this is written by my friend ally, she is a new member and wanted to post, but her membership hasn't been activated. This story is told from her point of view. and it is her in the story =) enjoy and its her first time.. so be gentle all =) feedback will be thanked! ENJOY!

TinkerAlly

ACT I.
You sit there anticipating my arrival, just waiting...waiting..then you hear a knock at the door. You bounce up with renewed energy and quickly move to see who it is. When you open the door, you see a slender 5'6, 113 lbs. asian girl standing there...you motion me in. As I walk by you, you smell my sweet scent, from the use of fruit lotions and perfume. The smell isn't too heavy, in fact you can only slightly smell it, just enough to tempt you. As I continue to walk, you eye me from my striaght dark brown hair w/ light brown highlights, down to my dark blue tube top revealing my smooth milky pearl shoulders and neck and some clevage. You continue down my body and see that the top is not long enough to cover my stomach and u catch a glimpse of my belly-button peircing, gleaming in the light. Look a little lower and you see my tight dark charcoal color of my skirt, barely ending where my knees are. Continue more and you'll see smooth freshly shaven legs my loose skater shoes and ankle socks so short that it doesn't seem like I am wearing any socks at all.
ACT II.
Your eyes catch my dark hazel eyes..and you come closer... You begin to unbotton the top of my skirt..then for the first time you lightly pinch my lower waist where the skirt first meets my skin; with both your hands..making me squirm just a little...almost making me giggle. You follow up by slowly sliding the skirt down my legs to my feet, revealing a slightly see-through dark purple thong. Upon further inspection.. you can see that i am completely smooth and hairless down there. Not wanting to waste any more time, you take my hand and you kiss it...leading me to the padded bench where we will play. You make me kneel ontop of the bench, which is 3 ft. off the ground, therefore my feet are hanging over the edge of the bench, but not touching the ground. You walk behind me and with one motion you reach under my top and pull it over me..forcing me to raise my arms.. however you stop right when it is over my eyes, catching my arms imobile above me only revealing my nose, mouth, neck and newly revealed dark purple lace bra. I am now imobile and blind..possibly revealing what is going to happen?. You circle around me while still holding my arms up..you come close to me, you come only cm from my underarms with your face and you can almost touch me..but you don't, just to tease me, i can feel your breath lightly tickling my hollows..but you never touch..you hold me there for another couple of moments , just to solidify my helplessness..
ACT III.
You continue to raise my top off, but when you get to my wrists, you capture them with one hand,holdig them together then binding them together with a leather strap. As you toss my top away, you reach for the chord already connected to a crank gear in the ceiling...you begin to secure the strap to the cord and leaving my wrists bound over my head. When your done, I am dangling a little, but not enough to lower my arms.. Still on my knees, you come around me and kneel as well. You retrieve the spreader bar and you start binding my ankles to each end of the bar..keeping my legs apart. Then you move over to my knees and you strap my knees down to the bench, with the already inlaid straps underneath me. Then you proceed to strap the bar down to the bench as well. When you finally stand up you admire your work, my legs are spread apart, kneeling tied to the bench and my arms above my head...my feet dangling off the edge, not able to move them up, down or even side to side..only able to wiggle..
You realize that i am still too able to wiggle and move.. you dont like that, you rather me more vulnerable.. So you stop admiring and you get back to work... you now start cranking the gear shift...tighening the rope from the cieling. My wrists begin to rise up into the air..Crank..Crank...cRank...as my wrists begin to rise, so does the rest of me, my body stretches as my arms do..my ribs expand and stretch, as do my stomach and my back..now you can see my standing up more..with my underarms getting more stretched. When you are finally done.. i am compleately vunerable and helpless, with my wrists tied tightly above me and my feet and legs open and tied down.. i have no where to go...i can barely wiggle at that, since i am so stretched out.
It is decided that you will only admire me for a little longer.. so you just leave me tied up for another couple of minutes.. just admiring your helpless slave now in front of you.. you walk around getting close to me and my ticklish spots, always only centimeters away, but never touching.. you pretend to tickle and carress me, but never do, always teasing me and never letting me know when i will finally be tortured. Finally you bore of this game, and you come around to my back.. you kneel agian...with both hands, you touch my achiellis tendon..just caressing it..
with both of your hands you grasp the heels of my shoes.. and you very slowly slide them off with easy..(skater shoes are chunky and are never tied tightly so its easy to slid off, very comfortable) revealing a pair of warm and toasty feet incased in very thin white ankle socks that doesn't even reach the bottoms of my ankles. you admire agian as i wiggle my feet in response to the feeling of the room air touching them..it kind of stings.. You decide that enough waiting has been done, so you will begin torturing me now..
You begin at the back of my knees where my calf's are; you lightly very very lightly start caressing from the back of my knees, down my calfs, over the tips of my heels , slowly down the soles of my feet and finally down to the tips of my toes. You hear me muffle a giggle slightly. i do not want to give in yet, this is only the begining, but it tickles so much already. you do the same type of carressing a couple a more times to just warm me up. Finally you decide to go further.. you start the same way...from my knees, down my calfs, but before you hit my heels, you go underneath the back of my socks... and begin to slowly peel them off my heels. But your cleaver, so as you peel my socks off, you are caressing my bare feet right under the socks...as you peel you carress right behind. This sends me to another level.. now you do hear me giggle..i cannot stop that, it tickles just that much more to feel the bare fingers on my bare skin. Finally my socks have come off.. and you admire my smooth and soft,french tipped pedicured, well kept 6.5 size feet.. wiggling some more.. now we are in business..
ACT IV.
you begin at my heels and slowly carress down my feet going over my soles..the sides of my feet and even the tops.. your carressing is always slow.. and soft...barely touching my skin, but the smoothness and softness of my skin helps you even more.. all you hear now is giggling. I giggle especially when u reach the ball and toes of my feet.. as there is the most sensitive. You even begin to torment me by circling there very lightly. Now you get a tickling feather and again lightly carressing my feet with the feather.. my giggles are more constant and a lil bit louder now..you continue to tickle my feet for a couple a more minutes...then it all stops.. i giggle a couple of more times even after you stop..but all that was just warm up??
You take 2 foam ear plugs and you plug them into my ear..then you blind fold me and covering my ears with the cloth helps even more.. now not only am i tied up and helpless, but i cannot see or hear when you will come.. you come up close to me and you mercilessly tickle my feet one last time..not soft or caressing, but scratching and poking..making me laugh out loud nonstop and wiggling...you stop only after a couple of moments however, as that was just for fun. then you begin carressing again...this time..from the insides of my thighs..you hear me wimper a little bit..almost like a moan..and you continue around my thighs, slowly over my hips and sides...coming up my ribs.. slowly only caressing, agian only barely touching my skin...almost reaching my underarms..when u are at the tip of my underarms you stop..you do not go in...as i expected you would.. and it throws me in a bind of confusion...then you start at the thighs again slowly caressing me up to that point.. but never going in.. you trick me.. but as random as it is, you enter my underarms after tormenting me with anticipation..but still only soft caresses and barely touch my skin.. the first time you enter my underarms.. i scream and wimper at the same time... it breaks me...finally and you hear me laugh uncontrolablly...all with the first touch.. you continue to carress my stretched underarms...and all i can do is wiggle, not ever slightly, frm side to side, with my arms above my head...you continue your attack on my underarms a little faster now.. and i still laugh and wiggle.. you go even faster now..barely touching my skin..but faster and faster... it drives me insane..that it tickles soo much.. and i cannot stop it , but only laugh... you take the feather once used to tourture my feet and begin the same process with my underarms... just tickling it lightly and watching me squirm...you continue for a long time...just concentrating on touching my underarms and feeling how smooth and soft they are... you now move down to my hips.. and decide that caressing is fun but its time to really mess me up.. you caress still a lil at the start , making me giggle agian..then u hit me hard.. you start pinching and squeezing the soft flesh around my hips making me jump and squirm heavily,, but i am still held fast by the bonds ...i scream now, almost not even laughing but screaming and struggling how much it tickles.. you can still hear fient laughter underneath the screams.. =P you give me a break... and you move down into my thighs.. this time you lightly pinch and squeeze..i dnt scream, but i moan.. i moan and laaugh loudly... still struggling however, and just swinging from side to side..unable to stop this tickling. you pinch lightly and squeeze a lil faster now...making me moan a lil bit louder, but still i am overpowered by laughter...you move back to my hips to torment me more.. i scream again and squrim and laugh.....

ok thas it for now. you guys can either finish it or wait till she finishes it.. or i can finish it hehehehe =P aiight thas it =)

Glad to see that your membership is now activated. Welcome to the TMF, and enjoy yourself here. :D

I particularly liked the relishing of the lee's helplessness in Act III. :devil:

thank you both darth vegeta and milagros317 =) more ppl should read it! =P

Hmmm...the story could use more foot tickling...hehe Just kidding.
Good story you mix teasing in nicely...you let the reader be teased.

heehee.. ok ill note that for the next story.. =) and thank you too for readin' :D

Ally, welcome to TMF. Wonderful story! I especially enjoyed the sensuality, and the heavy teasing. It was great to read.
When you get a chance, please check your Private Messages at the bottom of the page where all the forums are. I left you a message in there. Take care, and I hope to hear from you soon.

All the best,
Mitch

WELCOME TINKERAL;LY!

This story is an "Absolute classic" and you have raised the bar on story writing:bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing:

A hearty well done from me and I hope to chat with you sometime.

thank you very much scribe! it means a lot to hear from members about my first time story =)

Welcome to TMF hun :) And fantastic story . I bet we get the ending before we get the story scribe SUPPOSEDLY did on me :p :(

thanks so much Melisa , thanks for reading and responding ^^ hehehe , i might just leave this the way it is , mayb so ppl can finish it themseleves in their imaginations ^^. Mayb ill write another story =) just mayb..

great stuff

hi Ally, we talked in the chatroom the other day had an inlkling that you had a fertile imagination but had no idea to what length. Private message me if you wanna get in touch

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back