• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Blabbermouth

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
Who wants to see Courtney get it? WE do, want to see the queen of trash get it!

Drew Barrymore winced as she watched the interview. LIke her, Courtney has flashed Letterman. However Courtney was high at the time. Worse was she was trying to get custody back of her child. Her best friend even told Letterman she encouraged Courtney to be rude, so she (Drew) could look like the nice one. She had even (we're making this last bit up) told Letterman that Drew had tried to get Lucy Liu in bed, and when she failed had cried for an hour till Lucy appeased her by allowing to give her a butt massage. "Drew said that nobody's ass was like Lucy's!" giggled a high Courtney. Drew was hopping mad. Yeah, she ahd a big crush on Charlie's Angel co-star Lucy Liu, but how dare Courteney tell people her secret and making up lies! "So, Drew Barrymore actually massaged the rear end of Lucy Liu?' asked a surprised Letterman. "yeah, she did! She is totally in love with her, it's funny. She once told me a night with Lucy Liu and Angelina Jolie, would be the best fantasy ever done." replied Courteney. "With Cameron Diaz, too!" added the drug happy Love. "She wants to be with Cameron Diaz and Angelina Jolie too?" wondered Letterman out loud. "with Lucy it's her everything, Jolie for the hot body and Cameron Diaz, kind of a sister-sister thing!" finished Courteney. Drew felt herself ready to blow, she has going to kill Courtney. She had no interest in Cameron other than as an older sister figure and Angelina Jolie was just like every other woman in the world's desire. Not like even if Angelina offered she would think of accepting. She was boiling amd when she heard the doorbell. She tried to calm herself down, but it kept ringing. Seeing red, she pulled open the door and yelled "WHAT?". Her face was flush angry red. To her dismay, it was Lucy at the door. "Oh! S-Sorry to disturb you!" said Lucy, moving away. "Noo! Wait Lucy! Wait! I din;t mean it, please, please come!" pleaded an apologetic Drew. Lucy entered and they talked about Courtney's comment. "I never told her anything like that!" Drew told Lucy. "Are you in love with me?" asked Lucy. "Um uh, I uh um" stammered Drew. Damn Courtney, I'm the worse liar. she thought. "yes!" she whispered. Drew closed her eyes and prayed Lucy wasn't mad. She then felt soft lips on her mouth. She opened her eyes and closed them again. She and Lucy were making out. A doorbell ring interrupted them. "It's Cameron!" they both expressed giggling. Indeed it was Cameron at the door. "What was that on letterman?" asked Cameron, angrily. "She's high, cause I think you only as a big sister!" replied Drew. Cameron relaxed. "Sorry but a 4some is not what I need!" followed up a relieved Cameron. "so, you two a couple, yet?" inquired Cameron. "What are you talking about?" asked Lucy. "Well are you a couple?" grinned Cameron. "why..." started Drew before she realised she'd been caught. "perhaps Drew's hand on your thigh, Luce is a giveaway!" responded the smirky Diaz. Both girls particuly Ms Liu blushed. "I'm so glad you two finally got together!" she said. "How did you...?" commenced Drew. "well Lucy told me she loved you and you kept staring at her when you thought no-one was looking!" answered Cameron. Drew's face went red. "You .. love me?" she asked Lucy. "yes." whispered Lucy. "I love you too!" the bisexual blonde replied. And a Hollywood style kiss ensued. "WE need to get back at Court!" said Lucy. "How though?' asked Cam. "Got a plan!" grinned Drew. After Letterman, Courtney love went home, when a car pulled towards her, stopped and 3 hooded black wearing people jumped her and dragged her into the car.
3:00 a.m
Courtney Love woke up, feeling sick. she realised she was restrained and tried to get up. She was blindfolded. "Hello C.LO!" was the voice she first heard. "Drew, let me out!" shouted Love. "You told lies, you must pay." said the babyvoiced star of C. Angels. "I don;t even remember what I said!" pleaded Courtney. "Sorry, please!.." "you must pay!" interrupted another voice. "Lucy Liu? look what I said I didn't..." "not good enough!" a third voice. "Cammy Diaz? shit, girls whatever I said wasn't true!" said Courtney. "Courtney, Lucy and I are together and everyone will be watching us now cause you told. The only reason you don;t get spanked it cause we got together thanks to you. You also said I wanted Cam cause she my sisters and that's not true cause Lucy's all I wanted. You all said Angelina Jolie! Now you get punished!" ranted Drew. "Shit Drew! Fuck I'm sorry!Please don't!" pleaded Courtney. "remember how Nicole Kidman got you back for the puddle comment!" asked Drew. "Shit!Fuck!****!ASS!FUCKSHITFUCKJESUS! Not that! Not three chick tickling! No drew! NOOOOO!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" bellowed Courtney as Drew danced around her soles, Lucy Liu her underarms and Cameron Diaz her belly and navel!
The End for Now!

Another one

Another unfinised story... When will you ever finish one? :eek:

Re: Another one

Carmel Cutie said:
Another unfinised story... When will you ever finish one? :eek:

When she's good and ready. You know what I do when somebody writes something not to my taste or in a format I don't care for? I read something else. Some people have different styles and different commitments to the stories they chooses to tell. So, I skim various stories and read the ones I like. If I don't like something, I move on to something else. It's not my job to be the writer-police, after all.

Plus, I recognize that the surest, simplest way to kill a writer's interest in storytelling is to offer whiny, sarcastic critism. Such as what you've been doing.

So, if you can't say something nice (or at least constructive) about somebody, do put a sock in it.

Thank you again johntfs for your support, it was extremely kind of you. Thanks also to thewindowguy64. We got the idea from David Letterman's show, oh crap is on.
Sorry about that anyway, we'll finish this story when Heather wakes up and we have free time!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back