• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

West Coast Sunshine, then, berated by a brat

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Just before the All Star break, the Good Guys set off on a nine day West Coast trip. They lost two of three in San Fransisco, won two of three in San Diego, and lost two of three again in LA. They returned home to Paradise, and had the all star break, after which a nine game homestand with the Expos, Phillies and Reds would open. On the Monday morning after the team returned home, a troublesome problem developed. Mitch and Naomi had, as usual, spent a very romantic night when he returned home. In the morning, when the family awoke, Naomi was making breakfast for the children, Erin, now 13, and the younger children, now 9 and 6. As Naomi was preparing breakfast, Mitch came up behind her, nuzzled her neck, and began tickling her on her sides, causing her to be off balance, and have trouble concentrating on what she was doing. Suddenly, out of nowhere, Erin erupted at her father:"Can't you keep your hands off her for one minute with the fucking tickling so she can feed her children? You have your hands all over her all the time! What a fucking pervert you are with the tickling already!" Erin seethed. Mitch turned around, the rage rising in him:"Excuse me, young lady? You have the unmitigated gall to talk to your father like that, you stinking snotnosed little brat! I will put my hands on your mother whenever I want! YOU do not run things! How dare you call your father a pervert, you little brat! I've got a good mind to ground you here and now! Did you hear what your daughter just said to me, Naomi?" Mitch said. "Erin, you shouldnt talk to your father like that, it isnt right" Naomi said, calmly. "I hate my life! Tickle team from Paradise Island! How fucking lame! Why cant we leave this fucking island and move to a normal place like the US. At least mom is an actress and can get a job! What can you do? Nothing! You're just an aging baseball player who wont be capable of shit when you retire! Oh yeah, maybe the stupid team will hire you as a PR guy, or you can become an announcer like all the other has beens! Iam the laughing stock of my school due to you! I wish I didnt have to live on this dumb island or with you! I hate you!" Erin yelled. "You dont want to live with me? Fine! How about we put you up for adoption?! Iam sure someone will take a spoiled little 13 year old bitch! Without me playing baseball on this island, you couldnt have all your mall shopping trips, or your state of the art computers, or all your clothes. Iam your parent, and I am supposed to provide those things for you, but I do not have to take this abuse from you! I'll tell you what, how about we send you to boarding school in the US. That way, you dont have to live with me, or on this island, and I can have you out of my hair!" Mitch seethed. "Mitch, thats enough, stop it" Naomi said calmly. "Iam going for my exercise. At least when I come back, I'll have you here alone, and I wont have to see this snotnosed little bitch whom I gave life to, who doesnt appreciate how much her father loves her, and wants to do for her!" Mitch said, and left the apartment. When Mitch came back, Naomi was there alone:" Nai, I'm not wrong, am I? Some snot nosed little 13 year old doesnt have a right to tell me not to play baseball, or to tickle my wife?" "No, she doesnt. She's a brat, but shes also 13. She's supposed to be confused and fucked up. She cant control whether we stay here, or whether you tickle me, or stay with tickle team. She'll be a pain in our ass, and we're supposed to deal with it.
For days, Mitch and Erin didnt talk, and on Thursday, the Good Guys returned from the break, and opened a series with Montreal, which they lost behind Kate Hudson, 5-2. On Friday morning, the family awoke and had breakfast with Mitch and Erin not talking to each other, until Naomi intervened:" You two need to work this out. Erin, we are your parents, and we love you, but realistically, you were way out of line the other day. You dont have a right to tell your father not to tickle his wife, or how to earn a living. We realize by being baseball players that we arent exactly conventional parents, but we have tried to give you and your siblings as much love and financial comforts as possible. We dont expect appreciation as this is our job as parents, but your father and I love you, you dont have a right to abuse him like that. He always treats you well. One day, you may very well get your wish, and we may leave this island. Until then, if you have a problem, we are here to help, but you cant run things and tell us how to live, that isnt right" Naomi said. Erin was quiet, then said. "I'm sorry. I know I was being a brat. It's just, you dont know what I go through. All the other kids parents are doctors, and lawyers, and work in the day. My parents work before 50,000 people at night, and my mom is a theater chick in the winter, with my dad not really having a job then. It is all just so fucking weird. I just want to be normal like other kids" Erin said. "You are normal. Your parents just have different jobs then others. One day, this baseball thing will end, and we may have very different lives, but until then, we are on this island, and live as we do. We just need to deal with it" Naomi said.
With the problem seemingly solved, Mitch and Naomi gathered at the park with the Good Guys on Friday night. Things went better, as Mitch hit a homerun, Gil Bellows pitched seven strong innings, Naomi threw a good eighth, and Mandy cruised in the ninth, as the Good Guys rolled to a 6-3 victory. Neve Campbell took the mound on Saturday, and her hard luck continued, as she allowed but two runs, but lost 2-0. Melissa Gunther would cap the series on Sunday before almost 50,000 sundrenched. It was a hard fought game, as the Good Guys trailed 4-0, rallied to tie, fell behind, and finally won it in the tenth. It had been a difficult four game split with Montreal.
It was a tired Paradise Island team that took the field on Monday to begin the series with the Phillies, and it showed. Charlize Theron pitched very well, allowing but one run and four hits in eight innings, but the Good Guys bats were assleep that night, and they succumbed, 1-0. Things went better on Tuesday, as Kate Hudson, trying to atone for her opening game of the homestand loss, fired eight shutout innings, in an eventual 3-0 win. Gil Bellows took the mound before a large crowd on a sunny Wednesday afternoon. He allowed but two runs in eight innings, as the Good Guys hit four homers, three solos and a two run shot, to escape with a 5-3 triumph. The team was not exactly at its sharpest, but they had still won four of six thus far on the homestand.
The Good Guys enjoyed an off day on Thursday. Mitch tried to smooth things over with his daughter, by taking her to a father/ daughter solo dinner, and a movie, while Naomi went elsewhere with the other kids. On Friday night, it was back to work for the Good Guys against the Reds. Neve Campbell opened the Reds series on Friday, and this time got support, as the Good Guys pounded out 10 hits, to win 5-1. With the off day on Thursday, Charlize Theron went to the mound on Saturday night, as the Good Guys skipped over Melissa in the rotation. Things didnt go well for Charlize, as she was slammed for seven runs in three innings in an eventual 7-2 loss. Kate Hudson would cap the homestand on a beautiful Sunday afternoon before a sellout. She allowed only one run and two hits in eight innings, but it was not enough for her to get a win. Tied 1-1 in the ninth, Mitch ended the homestand in dramatic fashion by ripping a homerun to lead off the bottom of the ninth. It had been a difficult homestand in more ways than one, but, it had ended okay seemingly both on and off the field.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee would be an attractive blonde model from the TV infomercial show, Yoga Zone. In perfect shape, and even with a few callouses on her soles from exercising, and constantly walking barefoot, the model claimed she was terribly ticklish anyway, and wanted to be tickled by the professional tickle team, and wanted both male-female, and female-female tickling. The model was tied hands and feet to the bed in a bra and panties in the middle of the fetish club
as Gil Bellows began the tickle on her neck with fingers and the giggles began: Hehehehehehehehe! NO! Then, moving down, Mitch moved in, and tickled the model under her arms, and in her ribs, belly, and on her sides with fingers as she trashed and moved around: Hehehehehehehehehe! No! Ticklish! NO! Hehehehehehehehehehehe! Working down, the normally lee Mandy Moore attacked the model on her inner thighs and behind her knees, causing her legs to buck. Then, Kate Hudson and Naomi each took a foot, they attacked the model's soles, which were not as reactive due to the callouses and such, so that didnt cause her hysterics. However, what did work is when they got their fingers under the model's toes, and tickled her with a feather and fingers inbetween her toes. She then laughed hysterically, wiggling her toes, and pleading for mercy: Hehehehehehehehehehe! Toes very ticklish! NO! Heheheheheheheheehehehehe! The tickling complete, the exhausted model was untied.
So, it had been an interesting homestand to say the least both on and off the field. However, things seemed to be ending on a fine note with the problems settled. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
intersting story mitch!!!

it's nice to see the children getting their own voice's, but if mine talked to me like that i'd smack the taste out of her mouth!

Thanks for the feedback. I just felt I wanted to provide a viewpoint from one of the children about their feelings of life on the island. Of course, Mitch and Naomi arent going to stop playing baseball due to the whining of some brat! As always, stay tuned.

Mitch

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back