• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a new toy

Ayla ny

Verified
she picked the toy up, examined it, flushed, and then put it back. what else could it be for? I mean, a feather shaped pen that promised to “wiggle and squiggle for hours of fun.” my God... it even said that you’d be “tickled pink”! she went to pick it up again, realized that her hand was shaking, and put her hands back in her pockets instead.

this is silly... why do I feel like a kid trying to figure out how to buy a dirty magazine? are the batteries included? ok now... that’s it! cut it out right now and just look. it‘s only a toy, after all...

she took a deep breath, and as nonchalantly as she could possibly muster, she picked it back up and read the back of the packaging. -- it wiggles, it squiggles, it makes you giggle-- “among other things...” she thought, and laughed a quick embarrassed laugh out loud.

ok, buy it and get the heck out of here before you give yourself a nervous breakdown.

clutching her ‘discovery’ to her chest, she whirled around to make a b-line for the cash register, and crashed right into... him. the pen, her purse and the paint set she had picked out for her niece’s birthday all crashed to the floor.

her heart stopped. “oh! I... oh!” she got down on one knee and started gathering change, keys, make up... and stuffing them back into her purse. she kept her eyes on the floor and the mess she had made. “I... I’m sorry. I didn’t realize that there was anyone behind me.”

Ha! and you thought your hands were shaking before!

“I seem to have given you quite a start! I’m sorry.” he started helping her gather her things. “it’s just that... well, you had such a mischievous grin on your face... I just had to see what it was you were looking at.”

“I did?” she looked up quickly to see if he was mocking her. he wore the most open, pleased and genuinely amused smile she had ever seen. a friendly smile on a handsome face. she started to calm down. “hehe... yes, I guess I probably did.”

he picked up the pen and laughed. “so this is what had you grinning like that! cute. now if that doesn’t just scream ‘tickle someone with me’ I don't know what does. ”

this isn’t happening... this isn’t happening...

“I thought it was just me.” she giggled and started fussing with her purse. “yes, it is cute.”

“did you try it?”

“what?” she froze.

he just grinned and pointed to the “Try Me” sticker, with an arrow pointing to the on button, and then to the little pen part sticking out of the bottom of the packaging. “see?”

“oh... I... no. no, I didn’t. I... I hadn’t noticed that...”

he held onto the package and helped her to her feet. “you know, the batteries could be dead or something.” he turned it over and over in his hands, examining it. “we really should test it out.”

go with it! see what happens! how many times have you daydreamed about something like this happening?

"that's true..."

"give me your hand.", he said, and held his out expectantly. she tried to reply, couldn't seem to form words, so just put her hand in his.

he turned her hand palm-up. "it should wash right off... mind if I try it right here?"

she just shook her head no. no, it will tickle... no, I don’t mind...

he put the business end of the pen onto the tip of her index finger, turned it on, and slowly traveled down to the palm of her hand. the pen vibrating, whirling, squiggling, tickling. no, the batteries were not dead.

she bit her lip, turned her head away, giggled, made her free hand into a fist and bit it... but did not take the hand he was holding away.

“it does, however, seem to be out of ink.” he traveled up the underside of her arm. “see?”

she looked and nodded her head quickly, still biting her fist. “mmhhhmmm”, she managed to squeak.

“the tickle part seems to be working just fine though...” he brought the pen to he underside of her elbow. “see?”

she jumped at the electricity shooting through body at first contact with this very ticklish spot but still managed to keep her hand in his gentle grasp.

he raised her arm.

“let’s see if it works here...”

she instinctively tried to back away but found herself against the display case with nowhere to go. she looked around, sure that there must be staring, shocked people witnessing this. there wasn’t a soul to be seen.

“they’re all up front. some sort of demo.” he pressed closer, took her other hand and brought it up to join the first one over her head. “so ticklish...” he was almost purring as he continued his journey down from her elbow.

her knees were growing weak. she could hardly stand. he pressed against her. pinning her to the shelving. she could feel that this was affecting him as deeply as it was her... and that was all the permission she needed. she let go. laughing softly so as not to be heard... still so freeing. writhing against the tickles... against him.

his hand left her wrists and the pen fell to the floor. she grabbed onto a shelf and felt both of his hands sliding down her arms. wiggling fingers finding their way to ticklish hollows. greedy fingers finding ticklish ribs and then crawling their way back up.

she went deeper. felt herself slip. knew. looked into his eyes and saw that he knew... and fell to the floor.

he kneeled beside her, his breathing every bit as labored as her own. “I think it works just fine.” he smiled, brushed the hair from her face, and kissed her on the forehead. “don’t you?”

she smiled weakly and tried to smooth her hair. “yes”, she croaked. she cleared her throat, giggled and tried again. “yes. yes, I do.”

he picked up her things, helped her to her feet once again and led her toward the front of the store. “I’m glad I could help.”

she stared in a daze as they passed the crowd of people gathered for a demonstration of the newest toy craze.

this really just happened, didn’t it?

he handed her things to her, brushed her cheek, smiled, and walked back into the store.

Susan closed her eyes, leaned against the wall just outside the store and smiled. a new toy and a handsome face to go with it. all she needed now was a bottle of wine.

Dayyyyyyyyyummmmmmmmmm!

:yowzer: Is it just me, or is it suddenly very warm in here? Great story! They kicked me outta Toys-R-Us for trying this, though... :rolleyes: :p ;)

Sweet and sexy. Everything tickling should be about. Thank you.

Arkham

thank you so much. I’m glad you liked it.

seems that even when I think I’m being naughty, I’m a little bit sweet. :)

Ayla ny said:
thank you so much. I’m glad you liked it.

seems that even when I think I’m being naughty, I’m a little bit sweet. :)

Doll, you just described the perfect woman ;) I loved it

Okay, how the hell do you manage to do that? Write something so damn sexy it leaves the reader in desperate need of a cold shower yet never even touch on anything that'd get even a "after the watershed" rating ;) Wonderful as always lass, and this particular greedy fan would like to start the chorus of "More!".

Steve.

Well done, Ayla! The perfect daydream for a Sunday afternoon... or any time, for that matter:)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back