• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trip to the North, a convinient movie, and a very familiar co-star

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on a three city road trip. After winning two of three in both Montreal and Philadelphia, they lost two of three in Cincinnati. They returned home on a Sunday night, where Naomi had news for Mitch: "Ah, I didnt want to tell you this while you were away, but they want me to do a movie in Miami. I'm going to play a cop, and it works because I can do the movie, and still play ball" She said. "That's fine, honey. Whatever you want is fine with me" Mitch said. "I didnt tell you the best part. I'm going to have a husband in the movie, just a small tidbit part because the movie really isnt about the husband and wife, and, ah, I suggested that since we cant get any known actors, because its not a big part, and doesnt pay that much, that you play my husband. I mean, after all, you are my husband for 15 years" "Me? Nai, I'm flattered, I mean, but I'm not an actor" Mitch said. "Why not? I can help you. Barry Bonds used to act in Nash Bridges. Come on, you could do a couple of scenes. Besides, you wouldnt have to have any fantasies about your co-star, since, ah, you've seen her naked a gadzillion times, including right now" Naomi said, going over to Mitch, dropping her nightgown, standing naked in front of him, and starting to kiss him. "Are you trying to seduce me to get your way?" Mitch asked. "Mhmm, is it working?" Naomi asked, still kissing him. "Damn it, woman, you always have a way of using sex to get me to melt. Okay, I'll do it, but we need to rehearse it, and you need to be patient with me, as I'm sure I'll be nervous and fuck it up" Mitch said. "Take all the time you need" Naomi said.
In the meantime, the Good Guys opened a homestand the following night against the Mets. Charlize Theron pitched the opening game, and did well, allowing one run in six innings, in a 3-2 Good Guy win. Kate Hudson went to the mound the next night, and allowed two runs in eight innings, in a 5-2 Paradise Island triumph. Gil Bellows pitched the final game on Wednesday evening, throwing seven shutout innings for a 4-0 win to complete the sweep.
Thursday was an off day. That morning, Mitch and Naomi flew to Miami to meet with the production staff, and for Naomi to shoot opening scenes. Mitch's scenes would come up on the Good Guys next off day the following Monday, so they would have the weekend to rehearse.
Atlanta came to Paradise on Friday night. Neve Campbell opened the Braves series, and was hammered for five runs in four innings in a 5-3 loss. Melissa Gunther took the ball on Saturday night in front of a large gathering, but didnt fare any better than Neve, in a 5-1 thrashing by Atlanta. Charlize Theron went to the mound on Sunday to try and salavge something again the Braves. She was magnificent, two hitting the powerful Braves over eight innings, in a 2-1 win.
On Monday morning at 4am, Mitch and Naomi flew to Miami to work on the movie. After some scenes by Naomi and her other co-stars., Mitch's scenes came after lunch. At first, it was difficult. Despite their deep love, and sometimes very serious marriage, there were times Mitch and Naomi would look at each other, and not be able to keep a straight face, cracking up hysterically. This was one of those times. Naomi kept looking at him and giggling like a schoolgirl:" I cant help it, he is smirking at me and making me laugh. It's hard to do a movie with someone who sees you naked on a regular basis" Naomi said. "You've done movies with Heath Ledger when you were with him. Tell you what, why dont you be serious, think that he did something to make you not happy. Be serious, but not angry, maybe that will help you get through" The director said. After that advice, the scene seemed to work, and Mitch, for not having ever acted before, nailed it on the second try, not bad for someone with no acting experience. When they finished, and set up for the next scene, Naomi took a walk back to her trailer with Mitch to get some water and get out of the hot sun:" I make you laugh, huh? I'll make you, laugh, sexy Australian. I'll give you an unmerciful tickle on the sides, you hot fox from down under" Mitch said, reaching to tickle Naomi's sides as she almost fell over from laughter: Heehehehehehehe! "You stop that, you putz! Iam a professional and am working here!" Hehehehehehe! She said, trying to keep her balance.
That night, when they got home, Mitch and Naomi were exhausted. thier children couldnt help pose the question:" So, is dad an actor type when baseball is done?" Their oldest, Erin, asked. "It was fun working with your dad, but it's hard. After being married 15 years, we are too familiar, and it was hard for me to keep a straight face. After all, when someone knows you so well, sees you naked, and has sex with you, it can be a bit weird" Naomi said. Erin gasped:" Dad has seen you naked? Oh my god, mom, you perv! My little ears!" Erin said, jokingly dramatic. "He would have had to Erin, ah, that's kind of how we had you and your brothers and sisters you know" Naomi said off handedly.
That night, When Mitch and Naomi got into bed, both were tired, but that didnt stop Mitch from trying with Naomi:" "Hon, I'm tired, I need a raincheck. I have to be up at 4am." Naomi said. "Okay, could help it though, all that talk of seeing you naked has me hot. Before you go to bed, c'mon, off with the clothes, I'll just look and I wont touch" Mitch said. She growled:" You are such a pain in my ass, but okay, if it will get you to go to sleep, I'll do it" Naomi said, standing up and getting naked for Mitch to see. "Okay, thank you, I'll leave so you can go to sleep" Mitch said, kissing Naomi.
On Tuesday night, the Astros came to town to complete the homestand. Kate Hudson took the ball, and she was brilliant, pitching one hit shutout ball into the ninth, in a 2-0 win. Gil Bellows took his turn on Wednesday night, and although he allowed only three runs, the Good Guys didnt hit, and lost, 3-2. Neve Campbell went to the mound on Thursday afternoon, in the final game of the homestand, before a full house. She did a good job, allowing but two runs into the eighth. Tied in the eighth, two doubles and a homerun, got the Good Guys a 5-2 lead that Mandy held on to. Another fine homestand had been completed.
In the meantime, the Good Guys held their Saturday night tickle party. Some of Naomi's co stars from the movie were present at the party, which was held at the fetish club. The featured lee was Naomi's primary female co star, an attractive brunette named Kristin. Normally, Kristin hated to be tickled, but she was curious about Naomi's life away from the set, the Good Guys, and their tickle parties, so agreed to submit. She was tied hands and feet to the bed:" Okay, we're going to tickle you. We know you dont like it, so if things get too much, just scream Red and the tickler who is tickling you has to stop, thats the safe word" Mitch said. With that, the second baseman Russell began the tickle on Kristin' s neck with fingers ,as she squirmed, and the giggles began: Heheehehehehehehehehe! NO! Ticklish! Moving down, Gil Bellows tickled Kristin with his fingers under her arms, and on her sides, as she thrashed, and more laughter erupted: Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! NO! Really ticklish! Nooo! Hehehehehehehehehehehe! Then, the catcher Barney tickled Kristin on her inner thighs, causing her to buck. Finally, they got to her feet. This was Mitch's department. He attacked Kristin's soles with his fingers, ice and a feather over her sensitive soles and under her toes. Kristin went beserk! She wiggled her toes every which way, and squealed with girlish laughter, begging for mercy: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! OH! NO! NO! I'm very ticklish! I give up! NO! NO! Please no! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe!Finally, the exhausted Kristin was untied, and the tickle stopped.
So, it had been an interesting homestand with Mitch's work on the movie. Perhaps there would be another actor in the family after Mitch and Naomi's retirement from baseball? What would happen next? Stay tuned for more of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

Thank you, windowguy. I honestly dont know how much he/I is going to act, but it does open up interesting possibilities for both him and Naomi both in the present and future.

Mitch

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back