• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The ticklish girl next door-somewhat non consentual-M/F

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Stacy and Ross lived next door to each other in an apartment complex in Port Lee, a quiet little conservative community in Pennsylvania. Ross was a recent college graduate, and a marketing research rep for a large market research firm. He was tall, well built, and handsome. Stacy was a senior at Miller College. An education major with dark, wavy hair, a curvacous body, and beautiful legs and feet. Stacy and Ross were casual friends, striking up conversations at the complex pool, and outside her door. Ross, who had a major foot fetish in addition to being a tickler, loved to catch gilmpses of Stacy's pretty feet, and soft soles, out of the corner of his eye, as she lay at the complex pool in her bikini. He consistently fantasized of what it would be like to discover if his beautiful girl next door was ticklish.
One night, Stacy and her roommates, a male and a female, held a party. Ross was invited, as he was only a year older than most of the guests. The music was loud, and the guests were becoming quite inebriated as the night wore on. By 1am, most of the guests had left, and Stacy's roommates went to a party on the Miller campus, leaving Ross and Stacy to clean up. Stacy was dressed in a skimpy tank top and short, and oozed with sexual lust. There had been some attractive flirtation between Ross and Stacy for quite a while, but so far, nothing had come of it, until that night. Gradually, the somewhat tipsy pair looked at each other, and engaged in flirtatious horsing around. One thing led to the next, and before long, they were in Stacy's bed, with her in a bra and panties, and Ross in his boxer shorts, sporting a growing erection. With Stacy not having full control of her facilities, Ross took advantage of the situation by proceeding to tie the underwear clad Stacy hands and foot to her bedposts with scarves he had found on the floor. "Oh my gosh, bondage, please be gentle, you kinky man" Stacy said with a laugh. Stacy would be unprepared for what would come next. Suddenly, Ross sat up, and straddled Stacy with his legs:" Hey, if you want to fuck me, please use a condom so I dont get pregnant, especially if this is a one night stand" She giggled.
Ross didnt answer, his next move was to place his hands under Stacy's arms, and run his fingers in her armpits, causing her to shriek: Hehehehehehehehehehehe! Hey! That tickles! I hate to be tickled! Heheheheheehehehehehehe! Ross had his prey where he wanted her, he didnt stop at all, rather, her mentioning how she hated to be tickled only spurned him on, as he ran his fingers in her ribs and belly, and on her sides, as she shrieked with girlish laughter, and thrashed at her restraints: HEhehehehehehehehehehehehe! Hey! Ticklish college girl here! Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! The fact that he had her tied up at least partially against her will didnt stop Ross from being somewhat romantic with Stacy, as he kept kissing her down her perfect body. Then, Ross found a feather on the floor, and, with not much resistance, unhooked the bound college co'ed's bra, and ran the feather over Stacy's breasts and nipples, as shivers ran down her body, and she giggled hystercially again: Hehehehehehehehehe! That feather tickles, you fuck! Hehehehehehehehehe! Ross kept studying Stacy's perfect body, and positioned himself at her feet, first kissing and licking on her feet and toes, causing little giggles. "Hey! I didnt say you could lick my feet, you perv!" She scolded playfully. After drying her feet, Ross studied them, the perfectly pedicured red toenails, soft soles, and flawless arches: "Do not tickle my feet! Iam warning you! My feet are so ticklish, that I will wet myself if you do, and it will be embarrassing for both of us." Stacy implored. Stacy's pleas fell on deaf ears, as Ross picked up the pretty college students feet, and gave her an unmerciful tickle attack on her soft, perfect soles. The reaction was immediate! Stacy shrieked with loud, hysterical girlish giggles and trashed around wildly, her toes wiggling like crasy, tears coming to her eyes, and begging for mercy: Hehehehehehehehehhehehehe! NOT MY FEET! Please! I will do anything! I will fuck your brains out! Please just do not tickle my feet anymore! NOOOO! Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! Stacy pleaded, as her pretty feet and toes wiggled like mad, and Ross pulled her toes back to torture her more, and tickle under them. After what seemed like an eternity, Stacy lay on the bed panting for air, and said. "I hate you, you stupid idiot, I think I just wet myself from your fucking tickle assault!" She scolded. Stacy looked down at Ross' throbbing member:" Wait, is this it? Are you turned on by tickling? Is that why you got me?" Stacy asked. "I love tickling, and to dominate tied up women" Ross replied. "Oh my god! You perv! I cant believe I let myself be talked into this. Here I was ready to fuck you! I cant be with a guy who is a tickle perv! I fucking despise being tickled!" Stacy scolded. Then, after a silent minute, Ross returned to tickling Stacy's beautiful bare soles as she shrieked and begged and wiggled her toes some more: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe! Stop fucking tickling me already! Iam too ticklish! I give up, okay! Do anything to me, just no more tickling! Heheheheheheheeeheeheheehehe! "How ticklish are you, you college coed stuck up bitch and priss?" Ross asked the bound Stacy. "So fucking ticklish I go crazy if someone tickles me, you pervert!" Stacy said.
After that, Ross untied Stacy, and the exhausted pair, turned on with lust, began making out, and got naked. "Iam going to fuck you because I find you attractive and want to have some good sex, but I swear, Ross, if you so much as poke my ribs to tickle me again, I will kick you where it counts, and throw you out of my bed, understood?" Stacy said firmly. "Yes" He replied.
So, after months and years of fantasy, Ross had finally fulfilled his fantasies in more ways than one. He had tickled and had sex with his beautiful neighbor, and the excitement rocked his body. He had finally conquered The Ticklish Girl Next Door.

The End

P'S: A footnote for clarification of this story so the forum members know. Iam aware that TMF member tickledorange's name is stacy, and this story is not about her, but it is rather based on my real life next door neighbor, who is in fact a college student with the physical description mentioned in the story. Stacy is a fictional name which I came up with for the purpose of the story.

Last edited:
Thank you, your positive comments are appreciated. I will be writing some different types of stories, in addition to the usual baseball ones, so stay tuned.

Mitch

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back