• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickling Awards Pt. 4

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
"Molly Sims leads, 2-1," the announcement boomed, as The Masked Tickler positioned herself at the next tickle target on Molly's nearly nude tied body.
"Ribs!"
She then attackeed like lightning, darting her long nails on the taunt ribcage and scratching her nails across them. Molly immediately erupted with laughter as she shook wildly in her bonds. Her laughter was sweet music to The Masked Tickler's ears.
She then switched techniques on the tan ribcage and began to wiggle her long fingers inbetween each rib and tickle softly, causing Molly to laugh even louder. She repeated this between each rib twice, and she then stopped immediately, leaving Molly still in giggles, and approached Carmen's tied and sexy body.
"6!" Was Molly's rib score.
A second later Carmen's head shot back as laughter poured from her wide-open mouth, as The Masked Tickler rolled her knuckles along Carmen's barely visible ribs. She took all her knuckles up and down and across all the ribs, she then switched to quick poking, which caught Carmen extremely off-guard. The Masked Tickler then lowered her head lightly nibbled Carmen's lower ribs very sexily. Her tongue rolled across the ribs as her teeth toyed with the soft skin. This sent Carmen over the edge, and ended her turn.
"7! Carmen Electra wins Round 4, score is tied, 2-2!"
The Masked Tickler poised to strike Molly again.
"Tummy!"
"Hahhahehehahahhhehehahehehehheheheeeeee!!!!!!!!"
Molly was screaming loudly as The Masked Tickler blew a raspberry on her tight tummy, and then quickly wiggled her fingers into the firm midriff.
Molly tried to suck in her tummy to avoid the tickling, but when she did, the fingers just followed them in, and tickled harder.
Molly howled with laughter as her tummy was tickled insanely, her hair was a mess as tears rolled down her cheeks.
"8!"
The Masked Tickler then moved to Carmen's deeply tanned, tight firm tummy. You could vaguely make out the six tummy muscles which added definition to the toned midriff. In the center was Carmen's cute navel. A small cute innie.
The Masked Tickler instantly attacked that bellybutton, sending her tongue in it a swirling it around.
"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!"
Carmen started bouncing up and down and squealing in her bonds, causing her large breasts to bounce like basketballs, only held in by the small bra.
The Maske Tickler's tongue continued exploring the navel, while her 10 nails stroked maddeningly up and down Carmen's rippling tummy, as the six tummy muscles quivered in ticklish delight.
Her laughter was the loudest its been all day, this must be her weak spot, as she went bserks from just the stroking and licking.
The Masked Tickler then took her tongue out and started lobster-clawing Carmen's baby-soft tummy, although quite tone, she could still pinch and tickle, causing Carmen to scream. Carmen then went limp, and all she could do was be held up by her bonds and laugh crazily. Luckily The Masked Tickler stopped.
"10! Carmen Electra wins Round 5 and leads, 3-2.
"Last Round, Armpits!" The announcement boomed for possibly the last time for this tickle-contest. The Golden Ticklee was still on the glass podium, still unknown to who it belonged to.
Molly was already giggling as The Masked Tickler's long nails approached her outstretched underarms. Being so vulnerable as they were made them even more sexy and ticklish.
"Noooooooooooo!!" Molly screamed, but it was too late.
10 nails immediatealy started stroking the soft hairless skin, as Molly exploded with high-pitch girlish giggles.
"Hheheheehehehehn-nheheheheheehehhehhheheeeeeeee!!!!!"
The Masked Tickler stroked and stroked, and stroked those delicious armpits for what seemed forever, and when it was time for her to switch, she did, without every using a different technique on Molly's armpits.
"8!"
Carmen was already struggling as the nails aproached her also oustrecthed smooth, hairless underarms. Carmen yeled loudly in protest, but her cries fell upon deaf ears.
"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!"
The Masked Tickler slowly licked Carmen's left armpit, like a cat lapping up milk. The process was slow and wet, and VERY tickly!
With her right hand, the Masked Tickler drilled her nails methodically into Carmen's right underarm, doubling the laughter. The nails drilled and scratched the skin softly, then hard, soft then hard, toying the vulnerable skin. The Masked Tickler then stopped, and stood directly between the underwear-clad models.
"9! Carmen Electra wins Round 6, and wins the contest! Carmen Electra is the Most Ticklish Model!"
After Carmen regained her breathe and composure, i walked out and released her from her bonds. She squealed in delight as she held her award which she worked so hard for.
"W-what about me?!?" Molly asked, tugging at her cuffs.
"Sorry Molly, you challenged Carmen and still lost, for that you must be punished." I said calmly, as i bent down by her tied feet, clicked the bottom if the table, and wheels popped out.
""What do you mean punished!?" Molly said fearfully.
"Your punishment is simple," i explained, "you wil be locked up in a room backstage still tied on that table with the Masked Tickler for the rest of the award show, which will be all night. While in there The Masked Tickler can do WHATEVER she wants to that vulnerable body of yours," i said smiling, as The Masked Tickler approached the table and wheeled Molly off backstage. The last thing heard was Molly screaming in protest.
"Bad luck for her," i say as i turn to the audience.
"Now for the next award, The Most Ticklish Diva!"
I then exit stage right, and in my place walks out Ivory, and Molly Holly, both wearing long elegant black dresses.
"Hello everyone,Molly Holly and i are here to present The Most Ticklish Diva Award," Ivory said into the mic.
"Yes, and you might be wondering why we two weren't nominated, well its because we could never imagine being as ticklish as the 5 ladies nominated for this award." Molly Holly explained.
"And now for the nominees!"
The huge black screen once again lowered from the ceiling, and was soon alive with color, as it announced the 5 nominees.
"The Most Ticklish Diva Award! The nominees are: Trish Stratus... Debra... Stephanie McMahon... Torrie Wilson... and Lita!"
The screen lasted a few more seconds and then returned to the ceiling.
"And the winner is," Molly Holly said excitedly as she opened the white evvelope.
"Stephanie McMahon!!"
Lights flashed and music played as the McMahon beauty stepped out.
She was dressed very elegantly, in a very short sleeveless blue ruffly dress, showing off her legs and thighs which were enlaced by black stockings. She wore black dress high-heels, which showed off her faboulous feet greatly. Her dark brown hair was done very sparkly, done up with curls flowing off to the sides. Her cheeks were shiny as well as the rest of her face and her full red lips parted to show off her pearly-whites.
"Congratualations Stephanie!" Ivory said hugging her, and Molly Holly handed her the Golden Ticklee. Stephanie held it high and approached the podium.
"Wow! This is sooo great! I wasn't expecting this at all, but i'm still extremely grateful. I want to thank my parents, especially Daddy, and my brother Shane. Also i want to thank all you great ticklers out there who think i'm the most ticklish women in the WWF, and trust me, you're exactly right. Once again, thank you!!" Stephanie was about to walk off, when Ivory whispered something in her ear. Stepahnie looked a little shocked and then giggled. Molly Holly approached the podium.
"And for winning, we have a special treat for Stephanie and the audience. Right now, we will be holding a Tickling Wrestling Match, between all the nominees, especially Stephanie."
The crowd went wild, i mean WILD, as the other 4 nominees walked onstage.
Cameras switch to me standing in front of a door backstage.
"Right behind me is the room where The Masked Tickler is doing who knows what to Molly Sims, lets listen for a minute."
I pause and we hear hysterical screaming, sounds like Molly Sims, from inside the room.
"No! Oh god no not there!!!!Hahahhhehehhahahahahahhehahhahahahahahaahahahahahahaa!!!!!"
"Wow, sounds like they're having fun, but now for a commercial break!"

Cool

Neat concept! Too bad they don't replace the myriad of teeny-bopper flavor of the month awards shows on Fox with something like this, then I might actually watch TV again....

pure genius...ive never read a miniseries that was better on mylife...they gotta do somethin like that eventually!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back