• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mythology F/F

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
Norse mythology involving Freyda, hope you like it.

Ragnarok was over, and death was rampant on both sides. The giants had fallen, nearly all humans had died, there were very few gods remaining and the mischievious Ratatosk was dead. MUch had shaken the World Tree Yggdrasil. Freyda, goddess of love, lust and guardian of half the heroic dead walked in the battlefield. So much senseless slaughter. To her surprise, one female creature had survived, the young giant Hel, ruler of the netherworld. Gasping and bleeding profusely, it was clear to Freyda without help, she would die. Freyda's heart fell saddened that even one of her foe, could suffer so. Hel was a helpless girl, far smaller than even her, defenseless. With a beautiful face and torso and a rotting corpse as a bottom, to Freyda she seemed like a desperate child. She ran over to her fallen opponent. "so..." Hel managed to squeak "the mighty magical goddess Freyda seeks my... end. Do...so....cruel....goddess." Freyda heart broke at the sight of her once powerful adversary now so meek lying valiant and defiant. She grabbed the girl and craddled her, her tears soothing the young giant's wounds.

Hel awoke, in a bed. Freyda sat watching her smiling. "I will not be your slave!" replied a weakened Hel. "I seek not your enslavement, little one!" responded Freya gently kissing Hel's forehead. Hel felt lightened immediately. "You seek to trap me with your magic. Though your beauty is beyond all, I will not be your love slave!" angrily defied Hel. "I wish only for your trust. You are free to go as you please!" smiled Freyda, gently poking Hel's navel. "EEEEEE!" squealed Hel. "Quite ticklish aren't we!" giggled Freida. "You... seek to break me with tickling! I shall not break!" yet again defied Hel. "I only wish us to be friends." answered Freyda kissing Hel again on the forehead. Hel let out a gentle moan. Freyda beamed at her. Hel smiled back a little despite herself. "You are very beautiful, Hel! More than most!" spoke Freyda, stroking Hel's blonde hair. Hel blushed furiously. Freyda beamed again at the innocent giant. Hel demurely smiled back. "It is... hard for me to trust you. You are famous as a seductress and I.... I am ... innocent!" blushed Hel, embarassed by this. "I am honored that you blush before me. I will not harm you." whispered Freyda. Then she took the young blonde (about 4000years old) and kissed her on the lips. Hel enthusiactly kissed back. When they separated Hel smiled. Freyda grinned back. "Freyda.... I... I think that I...." "I love you too!" interrupted Freyda. They shared a passionate kiss. Freyda thought that the diminutive girl reminded her of her husband Od and his often defiant ways. She wished that he had not disappeared yet perhaps some part of him remained in the heart of a pretty young giant. "Freyda... I was wondering.. if... maybe... perhaps you make me a woman, you might...." stuttered Hel. "Yes?" asked Freyda. "Gently.... tickle me?" requested a very nervous Hel. Freyda grinned like a predatress. "I shall." she informed Hel as magical ropes took hold of the pretty blonde.
To be continued.
Love,
Anna and Heather

Hel twisted and turmed testing her new restraints. As sure as those that held baby brother Fenrir. Freida smiled. "kootchy kootchy koo!" she chanted, dacning over Hel's ticklish ribcage. "WHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHASTAHAAHAHAHAPICHANGHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHEDMYMINHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHADPLEHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHEHEHEHEHSE!" pleaded Hel. "No sweet one. Your body is mine. I love you Hel, I also love your cute laughter!" replied Freida. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!STAAAAAPPP!!!AHAHAHAHAHAHNOTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHATHAHAHAHAHAHAHAEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPITSEEEEEEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" howled the screaming underworld ruler.

Last edited:
Sif, the late Thor's wife, came to see what the laughter was. Like Freyda, she had escaped Surt. Sadly, the mighty Frigg has passed into nothing battling Surt as had Sigyn, the wife of evil Loki. Even sweet Idun hat not survived the wrath of the devourer. The death of her husband grieved her greatly. Also knawing at her heart was the loss of her companies, the Valkyries, amongst whom she had made many friends. She even missed the kindly giant Geirrod and Thor's good friend Heimdall who was slain by the one he hated most, Loki who was in turn slain by Heimdall. Freyda's survival had brought her joy, but she was puzzled by the laughter. No doubt, Freyda had taken a supple young girl as a lover but whom? Sif peared in and did not know who thios young girl was. She was pretty very pretty. She resembled Loki's youngest child Hel, little sister of Jormungand and Fenrir (We were wrong earlier, Fenrir was born first!). But this girl was too small and her limbs were long and soft white rather than decaying like young Hel was known to have. Sif felt warmth in her nether regions watching the enjoyment of Freyda mercilessly digging her fingers in the soft ribcage of the young beauty. Sif herself had never engaged in such actions despite Thor's entreaties to some sport between him and Jorumungxa, the giant who had his son Magni. Magni still lives and much talk still occurs over his saving his father from under the giant Hrungnir (We don;t think it was Thialfi, he was either the thief of Mjollnir or the one who stole Idun's youth apples). Thor was even asked her to indulge him and Loki by allowing them to witness fornication between her and Sigyn. Sigyn was very pretty but Sif could not do such a thing. Sif once recalled that Frigg angry after an affair Odin had with Freyda, invited Sif to indulge in vengeance. WHen Sif politely declined, Frigg turned herself into a giant feather and proceeded to make Sif squeal in hysterics underneath her robes for hours on end. Sif still recalled the torture on her underarms, shivering slightly. Freyda seemed to want to focus her attack on the young blonde's ribs and continuosly dug deeper seeming to find worse spot after worse. "WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEASEHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" howled the delicious golden haired surprise.

Good Story!!!

I agree we need more in depth stories like this!! Keep up the good work!!!!

In depth? We always thought people wanted a quick setup and get going! Well that will certainly help our writing!
Love,
Anna and Heather

Nanna awoke dreamily clutching the young mortal next to her. Lifthasir who had been the female who had brought the human race back into existence was alreasy in the process of preparing the world for the rebirth of the nobles. To do that she had engaged in a threesome with Balder and Nanna. While Lifthasir was very beautiful, Balder was unable to last so when he was done after 3 minutes with them both, he fell asleep. Nanna and Lifthasir has spent the night in a steamy, hot, lesbian embrace. Since the death of Lif after Lifthasir's 36th child, miraculously in the space of 1 day, Lifthasir had enjoyed her time with the beautiful Nanna. Nanna had just got up to strecth when she heard the dound of laughter. Female Laughter. Intrigued she got dressed to hear what was up. A tiny moan escape the young mortal. Nanna smiled, dressed Lifthasir in the tiny undergrament she possessed and holding her in her arm went to see the source of the commation. This strange female laughter, it was so unusual. As she moved she saw Sif, the wife of the late Thor listened to the laughter of the young woman. Since it was coming from Freyda's room, no doubt Freyda had taken a young female lover. But who? It certainly wasn't the beauty in her arms or Sif. It wasn't her. It wasn't Frigg, Idunn or Sigyn. It wasn't Geirrod or one of the Valkyries. It wasn't Gudrun, the young enchantress. It wasn't Roskva, who was still recovering from Surt's attack. It wasn't Lianna, the young elf. Who could it be? Nanna still holding Lifthasir was intrigued. Despite herself, she smirked at Sif. She could see Sif's red face as she committed this act of voyeurism. She remembered hearing the tale of Sif and Frigg. Maybe it was Jorthxa, the earth goddess, Frigg's sister? But she was dead. Maybe it was one of Freyda's angel who followed her across her wild cat. She chariot reminded Nanna of Freyr, younger brother of Freyda who rode a wild boar. His courage against Surt was mighty and he was Frigg almost defeated the crazy fire giant destroyer. Despite herself, Nanna needed to see. "My lady?" quietly whispered the adorable girl in Nanna's arms. Nanna's smiling beautiful face greeted her. "I was wondering... maybe we could.... t-take a p-peak?" inquired shyly Liftahsir. Nanna grinned and gave Lifthasir's tummy a tiny poke, enough to make her giggle. "I think I'll repeat Freyda's message on you!" thought Nanna. Nanna quickly looked at the open door and was shocked to the utmost. Nanna then shook her head. NO! she thought. "It could not possibly be the evil giant Hel who imprisoned Balder and me. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHSTAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" roared the very ticklish Hel as her armpits were mercilessly raked. "HAHAHAHAAHAHMERCYNAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" reacted the shaking giantess as her underarms were being poked with regularity especially in the highly vulnerable centre.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back