• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Fantasia- Catherine and Julie (Adventuregirl's request)

tklover66

TMF Novice
Fantasia- Julie and Catherine

“Ohh, I HATE high heels,” Julie complained to her flatmate and erstwhile best friend Catherine. It was after work and both ladies had decided to go straight home to chill for a while before heading downtown to party. She kicked off her heels and sat on the sofa, rubbing her feet.

Julie and Catherine were not only best friends who shared the same apartment, but they even worked at the same office, and they were so close and comfortable with each other that they had virtually no secrets between them.

Catherine, upon hearing Julie’s complain, took the opportunity to sidle up to her. She placed Julie’s feet in her lap and began a slow, sensuous footrub. Julie moaned in obvious pleasure and leaned back against the sofa, totally relaxed in Catherine’s expert hands. Her eyes were closed and a satisfied smile played across her features.

“Oh, Cat, that feels so good,” Julie murmured.

“I’m glad you like it, Anderson,” Catherine answered. Julie giggled at her nickname. Catherine often teased Julie about her looks, saying that she looked like Gillian Anderson and had the body of Pamela Anderson, thus giving rise to this nickname.

“Something funny, dear?” Catherine asked innocently, as she began to lightly tickle Julie’s feet. Julie giggled even more, but made no attempt to pull her feet away from Catherine’s tickling fingers. Instead she grabbed the nearest pillow and covered her face with it. Her giggling was muffled by the pillow now.

Catherine was enjoying herself tremendously tickling her best friend’s feet. She had a major tickle fetish, and invariably she would sate her fetish upon Julie. Not that Julie really complained much about it, really. She had a submissive streak in her and actually enjoyed being tickled by Catherine. As proved by her rock-hard nipples pushing against the fabric of her blouse now. It was obvious to Catherine that Julie was enjoying the ticklish sensations running through her feet by the sight of her erect breasts.

Catherine ceased her gentle tickling and helped Julie sit up. She still had a wide smile plastered on her face, and her mussed up hair and red cheeks made her all the more attractive. “You tickle freak!” Julie mock-chided her friend, lightly hitting her in the arm.

“Speaking of which, there’s something I have to show you!” Catherine answered her friend enthusiastically. They moved on to the computer, where Catherine logged on quickly and showed Julie her latest find- a website offering to fulfill tickling fantasies called Fantasia.

“Bondage, merciless tickling, helpless stimulation- why Catherine, you really are a major tickle freak!” Julie told her friend. She could see the excitement in Catherine eyes and a pleasant glow in her belly began to spread as she considered herself in some of the situations advertised on the website. Playfully, she poked Catherine in the ribs, eliciting a loud “EEEEK” squeal from Catherine.

She turned to face Julie, an evil smile on her face, as she held her arms up, letting Julie know in no uncertain terms that her revenge would be exacted. “No! Don’t!” Julie screamed at Catherine, laughing delightedly as she retreated back to the sofa. Catherine pounced on her and began to tickle her ribs mercilessly. “AAHHH! Please no! I’m sorry!” Julie begged her friend.

“Are you really sorry, Anderson?” Catherine teased, her fingers resting lightly on Julie’s belly.

“Yes…you bitch!” Julie shouted and immediately burst into hysterical laughter as Catherine dug her fingers into Julie soft, pliant belly.

“You’ll be sorry all right!” Catherine promised Julie.

The next few days passed in a blur for the two friends as they were busy at work and Julie had all but forgotten about Catherine’s obsession with the Fantasia website- until she checked her e-mails and saw this message from Catherine:

“Happy Birthday to my dearest friend in a few days time! I got you a great present; I’m sure you’ll be happy with it!”

And the next e-card was from Fantasia, informing Julie that she had signed up for a session with them on her birthday, with a 5 hour time limit, or the safeword of “I’m a witch”, whichever came first.

Julie knew that it was Catherine who had signed her up for it, and the more she thought about it, the more intrigued she got. For even as Catherine enjoyed tickling her, and she enjoyed being tickled by Catherine, they had never experimented with bondage before. The more she thought about it, the more excited she got at fantasizing at her torments under strict bondage.

Julie awoke from her slumber, and immediately realized that she was not in her room anymore. Instead, she was in a medieval dungeon, securely bound to a set of stocks that was shaped like a recliner couch. Her feet were helplessly trapped in the stocks, while cruel straps at her knees, thighs, belly, and between her breasts ensured that no matter how desperately she struggled, she would be seated in the upright position. Her arms were bent at the elbows, behind her head, exposing her deep underarms. And she was gloriously naked.

Her breath came in short, sharp gasps as she experienced the delicious helplessness that came from strict bondage for the first time. There would be no struggling, no escape, just the pure agony/ecstasy of tickling!

The dungeon door opened and two masked torturers sauntered in. A noticeable shudder of desire ran through Julie’s bound body. “Well, well, the Lady Julie awakens,” B1 spoke, as he proceeded to her helpless feet.

“Yes,” B2 agreed as he moved behind Julie’s vision, standing behind her torso. “It’s very rare that we get a noble lady in for questioning about witchcraft, and in other cases, while we would wring the information we wanted from our victims, it’s a much different case for the nobility. Therefore, a subtler technique is required; one that leaves no marks, but makes our victims beg and scream for mercy nonetheless.”

B1 began to gently stroke Julie’s helpless soles. “You wouldn’t happen to be ticklish would you, milady?” he teased. Her soft giggles and frantic trashing of her feet gave him a most satisfactory answer. Then B2 stroked his fingers slowly from her elbows down to her helpless underarms, letting his fingers rest in her deep hollows.

Julie’s mouth opened in a wide O at this added sensation, her body arching as far forward as she could. But the straps held her firmly in place. B2 began to slowly wiggle his fingers in her underarms, driving Julie from soft giggles to a steady stream of hysterical laughter.

“Now, Lady Julie, surely you can imagine that this is but a shadow of the torments that we may inflict upon your helpless body. Confess to us your wickedness as a witch, and all will be well. Otherwise…”

“NO!” Julie shrieked defiantly. “I’ve been wrongly accused! I’m innocent! I’m not a witch!” She told her torturers. At that, they intensified their tickling assault upon her helpless body, B1 raking his fingers rapidly up and down her soles, while B2 dug into her soft underarms mercilessly, tickling away.

Julie erupted into a fit of hysterical laughter, screaming and laughing at the same time. Without any means of escape, she could only sit there and suffer the torments. She had never been tickled so mercilessly before and her utter helplessness intensified the sensations even more. Despite the cruel torments, Julie had never felt more aroused in her entire life!

It wasn’t long before Julie’s laughter were interspersed with soft gasps of pleasure, and it was obvious to her torturers that her breasts were erect. The first orgasm ripped through her body like a massive tidal wave, making her scream with the intensity of the pleasure and ticklish agony all rolled into one.

It took her some time to realize the tickling had stopped and even more time to calm down and stop giggling at all. She panted rapidly, wondering what would come next. She felt B2’s hands at her ribcage, just resting lightly upon her flesh, but that told her what to expect next. She whimpered, half in fear, half in expectation. Then B1 placed his hands upon her knees, and squeezed the helpless flesh there. Julie squealed in shock, her eyes widening. At that signal, B2 dug into her ribs, letting his fingers tickle her ribcage in a firm, massaging motion. Torrents of tortured laughter poured forth from Julie, but as bad as the tickling was, the tingling in her loins made her crave it even more.

The tickling assault passed into a blur for Julie. All she knew was that the rib and knee tickling was absolutely horrible, but the orgasms that tore through her body more than made up for it. Nothing else seemed to exist for the tortured girl, except for the bondage, the tickling and the orgasms.

Then it stopped again for Julie to catch her breath. “Well, Lady Julie, have you come to your senses yet and confess your witchcraft? Or do you want more persuasion?” B2 asked with a playful poke in her ribs, making yelp at the sudden attack.

“No, no, please, I’m not a witch! This is torture! You can’t do this to an innocent lady!” Julie protested her innocence.

“Tsk, tsk, how typical of these witches,” B1 commented to his partner. “They call this torture, but they enjoyed every single minute of it- unless all that hip-grinding was some other purpose!” A faint blush streaked Julie’s cheeks.

“I’ll give you one last chance Lady Julie, before we proceed to a more intense torture that may prove too much for you,” B1 informed Julie. He had secured her toes to the stocks during this time, such that now her feet were completely immobile. He held up a wooden comb in each hand, with the teeth beautifully enameled and sharp at the edges. B2 held in his hands a pair of feathers.

“Now, I’m going to use these combs to tickle your feet, milady, and if you’re innocent, as you claim, then I wouldn’t expect you to enjoy this torture. However, if you climax, then it means that you are a perverted witch who enjoys torture. Therefore, we much continue the torture till you confess your witchcraft.”

He then proceeded to run the teeth of the combs slowly up and down each helpless sole. The gentle tickling sent unbearable shockwaves through Julie’s brain and her bound body rattled in the chair as she struggled to move her feet. It seemed that each stroke of the comb was not only tickling her feet, but sending unmistakable sensations of pleasure coursing through her loins.

Then B2 added to her torment by leisurely running the feathers across her breasts, letting them trail over all her breast flesh. Julie could only moan in helpless pleasure at their merciless expert teasing tickle. B2 then began to focus the feathers on her rock-hard nipples, brushing them repeatedly. Julie threw her head back at this sensation, and the orgasm that she was holding back with sheer willpower crashed through her defenceless body.
“My, my,” B2 teased her. “That was a massive climax if ever I saw one! What do you think, B1?”

“It looked like a huge orgasm to me, but let’s make sure shall we? We wouldn’t want the lady to think we’re biased!” And so they continued their gentle tickling of Julie’s feet and nipples. This time, she barely lasted 5 minutes and the orgasm that rocked her body left them without any doubt.

They shifted Julie to another bondage device, and she was too tired from the tickling and orgasms to put up much fight. This time she was bound facedown on a stallion device, shaped like a horse. Her arms were stretched in front of her, while her legs were in a kneeling position, spread wide apart. The worst (or best) part of the stallion was the dildo that slid straight into her pussy, nestling right on her g-spot. A clitoral horn completed the insidious device, that rendered a woman exposed and helpless, keeping her right on the edge of orgasm. She whimpered helplessly, not even daring to think how fast and furious the orgasms would come when the tickling began.

Then she heard the door open and an all-too-familiar voice call out, “Has my lady confessed her sins yet?” Catherine asked. Julie bucked her hips on the dildo, knowing that her best friend had come to join in the fun and games!

“Now you know who betrayed you to us,” B1 told Julie. “None other than your faithful maidservant Catherine. We deemed it only fair that as she so kindly informed us to your witch nature, she should have the privilege of helping us make you confess.”

Then Julie felt B2 place his hands on her underarms, B1 place his hands on her feet, and Catherine gently cupping her firm buttocks, each torturer staking their claim on Julie’s ticklish flesh.

All too soon, the tickling began. B1 raked his fingers along her defenceless soles, never using the same pattern for too long. He alternated between a rapid tickling, to a slow, merciless raking motion, to tracing random patterns on her feet.

B2 dipped his fingers into her helpless underarms, wiggling away with relish. His fingers worked their way down her underarms, tickling every inch of her sides, lingering on her ribs for torturous moments, digging in to her helpless flesh, then proceeding to her soft sides, squeezing her sides between his thumb and forefingers, before slipping under her torso to work his magic on her quivering belly.

Catherine stroked Julie’s butt flesh with her nails, letting them lightly trace devilish designs all over her buttocks. Her quivering butt filled Catherine with great pleasure as she mercilessly tickled Julie’s buttocks.

Julie didn’t know if she was in heaven or hell. As she struggled against the bonds and tickling, the dildo kept her in an almost constant state of orgasms. Each orgasm merely seemed to heighten all the tickling sensations coursing all over her body, which fed back to her pleasure-crazed brain, in an ever-increasing feedback loop, until the tickling and orgasms seemed to merge into one single entity: where there was tickling, there was orgasm; where there was orgasm, there was tickling.

She was still bucking on the stallion after they ceased their onslaught, but she still had not called out her safeword. As she gradually recovered her senses, she heard B2 say, “Well, it does indeed appear that the Lady Julie is innocent, for no witch could have endured the torments that we just inflicted on her. It means, therefore, that her maidservant, Catherine, has told us a big lie.”

Upon this, they seized Catherine and bundled her shocked form to a rack where she was soon secured. Julie was then released from the stallion. “No please, listen to me!” Catherine pleaded. “I didn’t lie to you! Lady Julie is a witch! I swear it!”

“Silence wench!” B1 thundered. “You have nearly made us break an innocent victim by you petty gossip! You shall be punished most severely for that,” he threatened. B2 strolled up to Catherine and brandished his fingers over her outstretched form.

“You look really stressed, wench,” B2 told Catherine. “Luckily for you I know just the cure!” and he proceeded to tickle her belly, using a gentle massaging motion on her belly. Catherine shrieked and struggled futilely in her bonds.

Julie watched her friend’s torment with amazement. In all their time together, Catherine had always been the dominant tickler, and Julie never recalled Catherine ever being on the receiving end of tickling! She looked quizzically at B1.

He smiled at her as he explained that Catherine had signed Julie for a 5 hour session, with Catherine paying extra to take part in the fun and games. Furthermore, since it was Julie’s birthday, they had agreed that, if by the fourth hour, Julie had not spoken the safeword, Catherine would willingly be Julie’s tickle slave for the last remaining hour!

A smirk grew on Julie’s face as she fully appreciated the wonderful present that Catherine had presented to her. “Enough!” Julie called out to B2 who was still tickling Catherine’s belly. “Help me move my maidservant to the stallion device. We need to have a good, long talk about her terms of service!”

In just a few minutes, it was Catherine’s turn to be placed in the stallion device, then Julie dismissed B1 and B2. “Oh, please, Lady Julie, forgive me please!” Catherine pleaded as she bucked her hips on the dildo. Her breath came in short gasps as she worked herself to an orgasm on the stallion.

“Oh, I’ll forgive you, but only after I have some revenge!” Julie informed her “maidservant”. “Now, were you the one tickling my underarms, my feet or my buttocks? Oh well, no matter, I’ll tickle you exactly where I got tickled!”

As the two friends relaxed in the warm water of the spa, Julie turned to Catherine and said, “that was the best birthday I ever had! I’ve never been tickled so much in my life, and the last hour when I got to tickle you was just surreal!”

Catherine smiled fondly at her best friend. “I’m glad you enjoyed yourself so much! But don’t ever get the idea that I’m going to let you tickle me in future! That was just a special birthday treat for you. But frankly, now that I’ve been tickled mercilessly, I can appreciate all the times I’ve tickled you even more, because now I understand what you’re going through!”

Julie giggled at that. “Well, I imagine that your next purchase is going to be some bondage equipment eh? I can’t wait till the next adventure, girl!”

Hi everyone,

I'm glad that you all like my Fantasia brand of stories.

Thanks also to adventuregirl for providing many enticing scenarios for me to work with! If anyone else has a desire that you think Fantasia can help fulfil, do "sign up" with Fantasia and I'll try my best to fulfil it :)

No promises when I can complete the next "Julie" series for adventuregirl, but I should be a bit freer the next few weeks, cos my boss is out of town! :)

Keep your comments coming,
tklover66

another fantastic story. i wish that there really were a fantasia place..... would be a fantasy dream come true..... erotic and intense love those kind

isabeau

Welcome back to the fold!

I couldn't believe my eyes...

My friend Tklover66 was back from his far too early retirement!

Great story! It reminded me exactly why I enjoy your stuff! Good to see you back my friend!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back