• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Spiderman and His Amazing Friends

tklr5150

1st Level Orange Feather
A cartoon series from, I'm guessing, the late 60s or 70s, apparently in repeats on ABC Family.... anyway, was watching an episode this morning for some reason and Spidey, Iceman, and some chick I've never heard of called Firestar (looked a lot like old-school Marvel Girl) were fighting Dr. Doom. Doom shoots this beam at Iceman, and Firestar steps in front of the ray and giggles, "It just tickles me!"

For some reason it was cuter when I thought she was Jean, but still, it's something. I guess.

Weird show, though. I think Iceman was being voiced by the guy who did Fred on Scooby Doo.

Nice

Being a big web-head fan myself I'll tell ya the show aired approx late 70's-early 80's. But the scene sounded cute anyways.

:D Does Sonic the Hedgehog and friends still air in the States? :)

I have a comic of Supergirl and the same thing happens. She steps in front of a 'death ray' and says "it tickles".. must be a comic thing.

Well, in an issue of the early-90s Archie Comics series "Faculty Funnies," in which Weatherbee, Grundy, Coach Clayton and Prof. Flutesnoot becamse superheroes (don't ask), they fought a bad guy with a Tickle Ray. And no, sadly, he never turned it on Betty OR Veronica. Dang.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back