• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Repost Betrayed by her husband Part 2 M/f

i64ever

TMF Regular
Darla couldn’t help the big smile on her face as she cleaned up her apartment. Dusting the shelf, doing dishes, even running the vacuum, no tedious job could bring her down right now. Ever since her first experience with Carolyn, she had been on such a high that nothing could bring her down.

She had never thought of herself as a lesbian (just adventurous and eager to experiment with either sex) but ever since that night, Darla knew she was in love. Darla wanted to spend all her time playing with her new “slave”, and she knew Carolyn felt the same way about her “master.” Their sex games, with Darla as the dominant and Carolyn as submissive, had opened a world of exotic pleasures neither had dreamed of before.

The only problem was Martin, Carolyn’s husband. Darla still wanted to punish the weasel for tricking Carolyn into being tortured. It was Carolyn who resisted. She would always remind Darla that if not for Martin’s betrayal, the two women would have never formed their romantic bond. Carolyn claimed that they should have been grateful to Martin, not furious.

So Darla had agreed to Carolyn’s plan. They would date in secret for a month or two, then Carolyn would quietly get a divorce. Then Darla and Carolyn would be together as a couple for the rest of their lives.

Darla sighed as she stepped straightened out a stack magazines. It would be wonderful when their relationship was out in the open. Then Carolyn could move in with her and Darla wouldn’t have to spend nights alone anymore. And she’d have help cleaning! Carolyn could do the dishes!

A knock at the door drew Darla out of her thoughts. Maybe it was Carolyn! They weren’t supposed to see each other today, but if Martin had been called out of town on business as he sometimes was, Carolyn might have come over anyways! Forgetting that she was only dressed in sweatpants and a t-shirt, Darla ran to the door.

Her blood temperature started rising as Darla was remembering the feel of Carolyn’s smooth skin under her fingertips, the sight of her firm body and the sound of her laughter. Darla didn’t care that her apartment was a mess, cleaning supplies scattered all about. She wanted to jump for joy.

Her blood cooled quickly when Darla opened the door to find Martin on the other side of it.

“You know Darla,” Martin said barging into the apartment, “I have to say I’m very disappointed with you.” He was still wearing his slacks and dress shirt that he had worn to the office, though his brown hair was more

“What in the hell are you talking about!” Darla yelled, “No, on second thought, I don’t care. Just get out of my place!”

“This disgusting affair between you and my wife needs to end,” Martin continued as if Darla hadn’t even spoken.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about,” Darla replied, subconsciously running her fingers through her long, red hair, “If you’re here to make ridiculous accusations…”

Martin pulled out several pictures out of his shirt pocket and dropped them on the coffee table. “I had you and Carolyn followed while you were in San Francisco. I didn‘t ask you to seduce my wife so you two could have some disgusting lesbian affair.”

Darla didn’t even bother to look at the pictures. She remembered San Francisco very well indeed! Darla had no doubt that the pictures showed some of the most interesting moments from that trip. Realizing she could no longer deny her relationship with Carolyn, Darla went on the offensive.

“No Martin, you wanted me to be with your wife so you could fulfill your fantasy of having a threesome!” Darla snapped back, “ And that wasn’t any seduction! You tricked Carolyn into being tied down, then tricked me into practically raping her! I never would have touched her if I had known how much she hated the idea of being with a woman!”

“Yeah, Carolyn looks really miserable in the pictures! She’s hating every minute of it!” Martin said sarcastically, “I just wanted you to warm her up a bit! Now my wife’s a homosexual!”

“Oh, get off it!” Darla snapped back, “You don’t give a damn about Carolyn being a homosexual! You wanted her with another woman, you just wanted to be in between her and me while we went at it. Sorry Martin, but you’re not in either of our plans anymore. You might as well just go away.”

Martin only smiled. “I’m not going anywhere,” and he took a step closer to Darla. “Carolyn and I are a package. Either I’m included in your little sexual escapades, or you never see Carolyn again. Very simple.”

Darla wasn’t frightened of Martin. She was tall for a woman at 5’8”. Martin was only a couple of inches taller. She stood her ground and stared Martin in the eyes. “Drop dead creep,” Darla said calmly.

“I was wondering how you got my wife to give in so easily,” Martin said, grinning now like the cat that ate the canary, “Seeing you tickle her in those pictures answered that riddle at least. But it made me wonder something. Why did you even think of tickling Carolyn? How could you have known tickling could break a person like that? I mean it never would have even occurred to me.”

A chill ran up Darla’s back. Martin couldn’t be thinking of…that could he? She felt an urge to run into her bedroom and lock the door. Sadly for her she didn’t.

“I figure you must be quite ticklish Darla. Only a ticklish person would use tickling as a weapon. If it worked on poor Carolyn, I’ll bet it works for me.” Martin’s hands moved like lightening, grabbing Darla by the waist. His fingers started vibrating into her hips, sending a ticklish jolt through Darla’s body.

Darla started giggling immediately. She reached down and grabbed Marin’s wrists, but couldn’t pull them away. His grip was like iron. Darla could only giggle louder, trying to twist and turn her body away.

“I knew it!” Martin exclaimed, digging his fingers in to Darla’s hipbones just a hair farther, “I’ve got a ticklish redhead here! You’re going to laugh your head off!”

Darla’s body was now wiggling like a snake, trying shake off Martin’s hands, but nothing worked. It tickled more and more. Automatically, she took a step backwards, then another. Martin followed her, easily keeping his grip on Darla’s sides.

Tears starting to well up in Darla’s eyes, blinding her. She stopped trying to rip Martin’s hands away from her body and tried to push him away. With the tickling sapping her strength already, however, Darla might as have been pushing a brick wall. She took another step backwards and disaster struck.

Darla’s bare foot stepped on the vacuum cleaner hose. Completely distracted by the tickling, Darla had no chance to regain her balance. Before she had a chance to catch herself, Darla was falling backward. She landed on her back, lying stunned on the ground.

Martin was on top of Darla before she could even roll over. He straddled her, holding her body between his thighs. Then still before Darla could react, Martin grabbed her t-shirt and ripped. The shirt was an old one that Darla only wore when doing dirty jobs around the house. It tore in high almost as easily as a paper towel.

Then it was Martin’s turn to be surprised. Darla, not expecting company, hadn’t been wearing a bra. He was now staring at her bare chest, with her large, full breasts standing tall, nipples erect. Martin smiled wickedly. He had struck gold.

Darla flushed, realizing her two prized assets were completely exposed. She was no virgin, but Darla wasn’t a stripper or whore. Embarrassed, she quickly wrapped her arms around her chest to cover them. Then she opened her mouth, either a scathing comment or cry for help on her lips. Nobody ever found out which.

Martin’s hands struck like vipers, poking back into Darla’s hips. Darla squealed, breath pouring out of her lungs, and instinctively moved her hands down to block the tickling, leaving her breasts exposed again. Even quicker, Martin moved his hands to her ribs, squeezing both sides tenderly.

Darla’s laughter increased. She again tried to shield her vulnerable flesh from martin’s attack only to find his fingers now wiggling across her belly. His fingertips were rough, like a kittens tongue, and tickled like crazy. She was desperate to roll over and hide her soft tummy, but Martin’s legs held her fast.

No matter how hard Darla tried, she just couldn’t stop Martin’s tickle attacks. His hands moved like lightning, zeroing in on her worst spots. By the time Darla had covered one part of her body, Martin’s talented fingers were digging into another. She just wasn’t fast enough! And the more Martin tickled and the more she laughed, the slower her arms moved. She was in a desperate position.

Martin, however, was having the time of his life. He was having the time of his life feeling her pulse between his legs and exploring Darla’s sensitive body. He loved running his fingers over her delicate skin. Every place he touched on Darla’s body made her laughter change its tone and timber. It was like playing a musical instrument!

“AHA AHAHAHA A ANOAWWWOOO HAHAHAH DONN’TTT HAHAHA TICCKKLLEEEEHA AHA AHAHAHAH MEEE THEREREHEHEHE AHAH AHAHAH!!!!” Darla screamed, “hHAHHA AHAH NAWWWWWTTT HAHAH RIBBBBSS AHAH AAHAHHNAWWOOOO TUMMMYY AHAH AHAHAHAHHAH ARRGGHHHHHH OOHHH NAOOWWWTTT THAAATTT AHAHAH AHA AHAH NAOOOWW BUTTON HAH AHAHHAHAHAH!”

But Martin wanted more. Even as he danced his fingers across her belly, he couldn’t help but imagine tickling her other spots. Soon he stopped to let her catch her breath.

As Darla lied there, gasping for breath, Martin gathered the remains of her tattered shirt. He twisted like cotton candy until he had it wound good and tight. Now it looked like a rope. He was ready for real fun.

It took Darla a few minutes to catch her breath and for her vision to clear. She was about to beg Martin for mercy when she saw what he had in his hands. ‘Oh god no Martin, please not that. I’ll…I’ll” real fear gave her voice an edge.

Martin grabbed both her wrists and raised Darla’s hands over her head. She fought him, of course, but the tickling had left her weak. Martin had no problem holding both of her slender wrists in on of his large hands. The he tied one end of the wound shirt around her wrists, making a tight knot. The he pulled the other end about a foot over Darla’s head and tied it to the leg of a heavy wooden table. Now his victim was completely helpless.

“Please Martin,” Darla begged, trying desperately to pull her arms down, “I’ll do whatever you want. We’ll have that threesome! Carolyn and I will do you like you’ve never been done before! I swear! You’ll have an experience most men would die for! Just don’t do this!”

“Of course you will,” Martin said smugly, “By the time I’m finished with you, little Darla, you’ll be my obedient pet. You and Carolyn will be my love slaves, pleasing your master in anyway I can imagine. I’m going to be the sultan and you two will be the beginning of my harem. And not for a day or a year but for the rest of your lives.”

Darla had no idea what to do or say. She was at Martin’s mercy, and he didn’t seem likely to offer any right now. Also, maybe it was being wrestled to the ground and tied up or maybe it was all the tickling , but her libido was racing. She could feel her sexual appetite waking up. Darla would eagerly fulfill the promise she’d just made to Martin, both to end the torture and to quench the fire burning between her legs despite the fact that he was Carolyn’s husband and that she hated him.

Martin started tickling his prey again, this time slipping his fingers into her wide open underarms. Darla howled when she felt his coarse fingertips slide across her super soft hollows. Every twitch, every flick over that delicate skin sent waves of hysteria crashing over her body.

“HEHEHEH NEEOOOOOOOOHHH HEH EHEHEH HEHEHE HEHE E EHEHE E AAAANNYYTHHIIIINGGG HEHEHE EHEHEHEHEHEHE ANNYYYTHHINNNGGG HEHEH HEHE EHEHEHE EHEHEE EHEHEHE!!!!!!!!!!!! NAWWWWTTT HEHE EHE EHEHEH EH THHHISSSS EHEHEHHEHEH!!!!!!!!!!”

Martin excitement continued to grow with every second, and it wasn’t just the laughter. The panicked look in Darla’s wide eyes, knowing that there was nothing she could do to stop the torment of her sensitive body, delighted him more than he could have ever guessed. Her face turning as red as a tomato, the tears streaming down her cheeks, and the way her breasts bounced with every spasm of laughter that wracked her body all thrilled him.

It was because he had complete and total control over her, a way he never had had over Carolyn. Martin realized that all of his other sexual fantasies, like bondage and threesomes, and been his quest for such power. And now he had it over Darla. God, her every plea for mercy energized him!

So enthralled was Martin in Darla’s torture, he almost let her pass out. It took an enormous act of will for him to stop when he saw her eyelids begin to flutter. Tickling, Martin knew, would become an addiction he wouldn’t be able to or want to break!

“Please Martin…” Darla whispered. Her voice was hoarse, and every muscle in her body felt like rubber, “I’ll…I’ll be your harem. Just…no…more…” Darla didn’t know if she could have stood up even if Martin left. She had no energy, no strength to fight him anymore. Besides, she was now lusting after Martin now more than ever. Darla was consumed with desire. Being part of a harem would be more reward than punishment right now.

“Of course you will, little slave,” Martin replied, “You’ll do anything I say. I’m not tickling you for that anymore. I’m tickling you because I want to and because its fun to watch you suffer.”

With that, Martin laughed another tickle assault, this time on Darla’s large breasts. He wiggled his fingers all over the soft mounds, digging them into the delicate flesh ever so gently.

Darla’s eyes flew open wider than silver dollars. It felt like her breasts were on fire! She started screaming and cackling uncontrollably. She sounded like some insane witch or a mental patient who had long ago lost her sanity.

“Aww, are somebodies boobs ticklish? Tickle tickle tickle little boobies. Goochie goochie goo!” Martin taunted. This was what he wanted desperately to do to Carolyn. He wanted to own her, like he now owned her lesbian playmate. He wanted to do this to her every night of their lives.

Darla didn’t hear even one of Martin’s mocking words. Her entire brain was consumed by the sensations streaming from her breasts. The tickling on her most sensitive of skin was overwhelming, reducing her from an intelligent woman to a crazed, laughing animal. Martin’s touch on her breasts also increased her sexual excitement. Every touch made Darla want to moan and laugh at the same time. Her body was torn between the need for pleasure and the agony of being tickled. There was no more room for conscious thought!

Had the tickling of her breasts continued, Darla’s brain might have very well snapped. Surely her psyche was in as much danger as her body. Fortunately, the tickling ended as quickly as it began.

With the front door of Darla’s apartment still open, all Carolyn had to do was walk in.

“Get off her now!” Carolyn had to scream to be heard over the sound of her lovers laughter.

“Absolutely,” Martin said, standing up. “Darla was just a warm-up. You, darling little wife, are going to be the main course!”

End Part 2

Part 3...Will it be FF/m or M/ff?

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back