• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEW Betrayed by her husband Part 3 M/f, F/m

i64ever

TMF Regular
Carolyn could only stare at her husband with a look of horror on her pretty face. She had come up here to warn her lover Darla that Martin had found out about them. Instead, she had found Darla lying on the ground topless, hands tied to a table leg while Martin was tickling her senseless! Now Martin had just promised Carolyn that she was next!

Before Carolyn could even think about running, Martin was on top of her. He enveloped his slender, blond wife in a bear hug , pinning her arms to her sides. Unfortunately for Carolyn, Martin’s arms were long enough that they could wraparound her back and still reach her ribs on the other side. He started wiggling his fingers through Carolyn’s cotton dress.

Carolyn started giggling immediately, even as she twisted and turned her body in an attempt to get free. Martin knew how to play her ribs perfectly, pressing the right spots to make her squeal like a schoolgirl. He quickly found her most sensitive pair of ribs, once on each side, and began gently squeezing them, forcing her laughter higher and higher on the musical scale. Why had she ever let him explore her body so thoroughly!

As she laughed, even as she struggled, Carolyn could feel her legs turning to jelly. The last thing she wanted to do was end up on the floor! Even as the tickling sensations washed over her body, robbing her of strength, Carolyn tried to brace her legs beneath her. She had to keep standing!

Martin’s fingers were probing deeper now, pressing into the spot between the ribs he had been tickling and the ones just below. As Carolyn’s laughter grew louder, more intense, the world started to spin. She took a step backwards, trying to catch herself, but it was no use. The more Martin tickled, the more disorientated Carolyn became. No fair using her passions against her!

Then, even as he tickled, Martin leaned in and kissed her neck. That had always been one of Carolyn’s hotspots, and Martin knew just how she liked it! Her laughter became more throaty as passion became mixed with her cries of hysteria. By the third kiss, Carolyn had no idea of up and down anymore. She felt like she was floating in Martin’s strong embrace.

All he had to do was dip her, like they were dancing. Carolyn would have collapsed if Martin hadn’t still been holding her. Instead, he lowered his wife to the ground, quickly straddling her body, holding it tightly between his legs.

“No fair! You know that turns me on!” Carolyn cried out once she was on the ground. She tried to push him away with her free arms, but Martin easily caught her wrists. Her gently forced them over her head, almost in the exact position Darla had been in.

“After all the work Darla’s put in, I’m just glad to know I can still excite you,” Martin said, looking deeply into her eyes. He looked deeply into Carolyn’s eyes, seeing the fear and lust building in them. He knew Carolyn was waiting for his next attack and wondering how he was going to tickle her and hold her wrists at the same time.

Carolyn didn’t have long to wait. Martin’s hands moved like lightning, sliding under her dress and wiggling across her bare belly. The skin there was as smooth as silk, and Martin loved the feel of it beneath his fingertips.

Carolyn, of course, did not. The tickling on her naked flesh was even worse than it had been over her dress. With a shriek, Carolyn lowered her hands to defend herself from the tickling, but ran into one huge problem. Martin’s hands were under her dress! The thin layer of cloth Carolyn had counted on to protect her now shielded only her attacker!

“HEHE ehe eheeheh EHEH EHEHEHEH SSSTTTAAAWWWPPPPP HEHE ehehe EEH ehe Marrrttiinnnn hehe ehehehheheh babababyyhehehehheheheheh sttaaaaawwppp heheheh yoouououo he heheheheh knowwowoooo heheheheheheh I hate THIS!!!”
Carolyn seemed to go mad, clawing and slapping at the two lumps moving under her dress. Several times she managed to grab one of Martin’s wrists, but could do nothing to stop his tickling fingers. Martin kept his touch feather light, his sandpapery fingertips barely grazing Carolyn’s tender flesh. He was still getting his wife “warmed up”. The serious tickling was about to begin.

With no warning, Martin’s hands slid up Carolyn’s glistening skin, up her sides and into her armpits. Carolyn’s shriek was so loud and high pitched, it could have broken glass. She tried desperately to cover herself, pressing her arms tightly against her sides, but all Carolyn succeeded in doing was trapping Martin’s fingers inside her most sensitive hollows.

“Kind of like locking the front door after the robbers are already inside, isn’t it?” He wasn’t tickling Carolyn yet, giving her a moment to catch her breath and let her terror build, “Are your underarms still as ticklish as they used to be?”

“Oh heheh gawwwd Martin he heheh please please please he eheh he don’t hehe do this heh hehheh” Carolyn kept giggling, partially because she hadn’t recovered from the tickle attack on her belly, and partially from anticipation of what was to come.

“You should have thought of that before cheating on me, my dear,” Martin said smugly, “When I’m done with you, you’ll never even think about disobeying me again. With that, Martin started tickling, gently swirling one finger around the outside of each underarm.

That alone was enough to make Carolyn laugh louder than ten fingers on her belly. More high pitched laughed poured from her mouth, spiking through Martin’s eardrum. Carolyn had never been able to withstand any touch on her underarms, especially when they were absolutely hairless like they were now. Damn those sleeveless dresses!

Even as Carolyn laughed louder and louder, some deep part of her brain, untouched by the hysteria, knew she had to hold out. “But HE EHEHEHEHEHEH EHEHEH ITT TITTITI TICKKLLEESS SOOOO HEHEHEHEH HE EHEHEH MUCCCHHHH HEHE EHEHEHEHEH!!!!!!!!!!” Carolyn cried out as if answering herself.

`”Oh, I know,” Marin said with mock sympathy, “And when your back to being the obedient wife you should have been all along, I think I’ll tickle these babies every night!” He kept his two fingers swirling, but started sliding them towards the center of Carolyn’s hollows, forcing her to laugh even harder. Martin knew his fish was hooked. All he had to do was slowly real her in.

Martin saw Carolyn’s eyes open wide a second before he felt something slam into his back. “Time to give you a taste of your own medicine Marty,” a voice whispered in his ear. It was Darla! Her hands quickly unbuttoned Martin’s dress shirt and burrowed into his belly, beginning to tickle him!

Martin’s first impulse was to grab Darla and throw her off of him, but he couldn’t. Carlyn’s arms were still pinning his hands inside her underarms. Carolyn even reached out and grabbed his forearms, trying desperately to keep hold of his hands. To his horror, Martin realized that he was as trapped as Carolyn was.

It had taken Darla a few minutes to recover from her own tickling. Once she had, she had quickly realized that a shirt tied around her wrists hadn’t been that secure a form of bondage. Thinking clearly again, Darla had been able to reach the knot with her long fingernails and pick at it until it came loose. Still, she’d had to lie there, listening to her lover being tortured while trying to free herself. That had only caused Darla’s need for revenge to grow.

Free once more, Darla dug her fingers into Martin’s belly, wiggling her digits into the muscles beneath the skin. She could feel Martin’s body tense up, hear a gasp of air escape his mouth as his locked his lips tightly. Martin was ticklish, Darla knew it! Now she had to exploit that weakness, or else.
Martin knew his only chance was to tickle Carolyn into senselessness. Then he could turn around and deal with his new attacker. Martin’s tickling lost all playfulness. He started raking his rough fingertips across the centers of both Carolyn’s underarms, making her toss her head back and bellow. She started cackling like the witch from a bad movie, sweat pouring down her face. Martin hadn’t even cracked a smile yet.

Darla knew she had to get break Martin before Carolyn collapsed. Her fingers were tickling him, she could feel his body twitch and shake at every new touch from, but Darla hadn’t gotten him any response from him at all! If she could break Martin’s concentration, even for a second, Darla knew she could get him to laugh. But how to find that first crack in the armor? She didn’t have time to wear him down slowly.

Then Darla remembered an off-hand comment Carolyn had made one evening during their love making. Leaning in close to Martin, Darla licked his earlobe, sending a wave of pleasure through the bigger man. “I know you’ll like this Marty,” Darla whispered, then stuck her tongue in his ear.

The hot, wet sensation cut through Martin’s nerves all the way to his spine. His ears had always been one of Martin’s favorite foreplay spots, and now it was being used against him. Distracted and excited, Martin was unprepared for the new tickle attack on his sides. Darla’s hands had moved to his love handles, pinching the sensitive skin, sending completely different feelings coursing through his body.

“heh eheh ehe gett h ehehh ehe gettt off of me hehe eheh bitch!! I’ll deal heh heheh with heh ehe you when I’m done with ehe eheh eh you’re friend eh eheh…” Martin giggled like a school boy. He twisted his shoulders, trying to throw Darla off.

Carolyn felt the tickling under her arms become unfocused as her attacker had his own tickle assault to deal with. Martin’s fingers slowed, but didn’t stop. It was enough, however, for Carolyn’s brain to recover a bit and slide away from oblivion. The tickling was still eating away at her, however, and even as Carolyn tightened her grasp on Martin’s arms, she wondered how long she could truly last.

Knowing that the tide was turning, Darla stared nibbling on Martin’s earlobe, continuing to drive him wild. She reached her hands as far down as she could, and managed to slip her fingertips under the waistband on Martin’s pants. Darla then dug into his hips, forcing her opponent to howl.

Things stood that way for a while, Carolyn’s soprano-like shrieks harmonizing with Martin’s baritone howls. Martin’s fingers became even more uncoordinated as his laughter increased, sometimes even stopping for a few seconds before he forced them to keep dancing. He knew that if he only had a clear head, he could tickle Carolyn into unconsciousness. If only he could focus! If only that damnable tickling would stop! If only Darla would stop nibbling on his ear! How could he think?

As for Carolyn, even the random scrapes across her underarms were more than she could tolerate. Her hollows were just so ticklish, even the light flutters of Martin’s fingers kept her in hysterics. Carolyn had managed to gasp a few mouthfuls of air, but no more. She could no longer see Martin’s face, and even his laughter was growing more distant. Only the tickling beneath her arms was real, growing, threatening to swallow her up whole.

Carolyn felt her arms turn to jelly. If Martin hadn’t been weakened by his own tickling, he could have easily ripped his arms away. She felt one finger start to twist into the center of her left armpit, drilling into the tender flesh driving her further into hysteria. She cried out, louder than before, her laughter growing more and more insane, the apartment sounding more like a psychiatric ward.

“HEHE EHEHEHE EHEHEHE EHEHEHEH B..B.B.B.B.HEE EHE EHEH EHEHE EHEHE EHEE EHEHEH BUTTOOOOONNNN HEHE EHEHE EHEHEHEHEHE EHEH EHEHEH HIIIISSSSS EHE EHEHEEHE EHEHEH EHEHEHH BUUUUUUUUUTTTOOOOOOONNN HEHE EHEHEE EH!!!” Carolyn cried out with the last bit of strength she had. Then the world started falling away, like going backwards down a deep tunnel. Everything was going black.

Darla was enjoying herself immensely. Tickling Carolyn had been fun, but tickling Martin even better. Having control of the bigger, stronger man, tormenting him, feeling him quiver under her touch, was nearly orgasmic. And knowing just what would happen if Martin got free of Carolyn made it even more exciting.

She kept on nibbling his ear, feeling his body quiver with every bite. Darla kept poking her fingers into Martin’s waist and hips, vibrating them deeply into his flesh. The big man had no resistance to her touch anymore, and howled anew at every slight wiggle.

Darla had almost forgotten about Carolyn, until she heard her last cry.

“HEHE EHEHEHE EHEHEHE EHEHEHEH B..B.B.B.B.HEE EHE EHEH EHEHE EHEHE EHEE EHEHEH BUTTOOOOONNNN HEHE EHEHE EHEHEHEHEHE EHEH EHEHEH HIIIISSSSS EHE EHEHEEHE EHEHEH EHEHEHH BUUUUUUUUUTTTOOOOOOONNN HEHE EHEHEE EH!!!”

His button? Darla had already unbuttoned Martin’s shirt when she had been tickling his belly. What did Carolyn mean?

Coming soon, the finale part 4. Who will win this tickling war?

Thank you for the nice comment. Its always good to get positive feedback.

i64ever

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back