• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daveisnotapunk

TMF Novice
Jennifer Aniston "Object of my affection"

Jennifer Aniston, the Object Of My Affection. What the hell man I've never seen any post about this one. She is on a bed with her gay roomate watching tv. They start wresling and he deffinatly tickles her, on her sides. She even says no don't tickle or something like that. I know it was a chick flick, but sometimes you gotta do what ya gotta do, right? So can anyone else varify this or am I just crazy? Oh by the way this movie has great foot shots of hers, especially the scene in question. (However no foot tickling. Dammit.)

Attachments

• 4938.jpg
    4938.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 25
Last edited by a moderator:
yeah dude I know what scene your talkin about..I saw it while watchin it with a girlfriend...you can imagine what took place after that!

Attachments

• 4939.jpg
    4939.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 23
Awesome other people saw it as well, so I'm not crazy.:confused: Yeah I can imagine what might have taken place afterward. I myself saw it at a female friends house, of whom I was foot-massaging/tickling throughout the movie. Her feet weren't that ticklish though, well this isn't the time nor the place to get into that. Perhaps someother time. Untill then, 5000 G.

Attachments

• 4941.jpg
    4941.jpg
    193.8 KB · Views: 22
  • 4946.jpg
    4946.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 20
Object

I Loved that scene! Did you notice how quickly she grabbed his hands and said "NO!" ?? Couple that with the Enquirer report that on vacation boyfriend Brad Pitt wrestled her to the ground and "tickled her until tears ran down her cheeks" and I think we have evidence of a very ticklish (and beautiful) actress. :)

If you listen closely, you can even hear her say "don't start tickling!"

Hehe

And if you listen even closer, you can make out "Scooby, quit it, you're turning me on"
...can't hear it?
I guess they edited that part out...it was on the collectors edition...i swear... :p

Scooby, have you been watching movies on mushrooms again? That's clearly MY name she's calling out :p

Hey, what gives? My post doesn't make sense now. And why was it changed anyway, BIG BROTHER? What is this 1984 where you change literature to your liking for your own personal desires to keep the little man down? Well we will rise above and overthrow... oh shit, the Thought Police, I gotta run.

hey, daveisnotapunk, your little quote about jesus...that's crap! I can't believe someone can be that ignorant about their savior. I'm sorry but I just can't believe someone would even think that...even if it is just a joke.:mad:

Do not go there...

Hi there:

The tickling subject is already complicated as it is, do not go to the realm of religion.

Every person believes what he/she desires based on their personal experience. For you Jesus may be your Savior, but for some other people Jesus may just be another common guy.

That's why there are some many religions. People cannot simply agree on one point of view . .

Just think of the reasons why the Middle East can never reach consensus. They are mostly based on religious beliefs.

So, please do not take people down because they do not have the same view as you do about religion.

Bye,

Knight Tickler

I'm not even going to get into the topic of religion, not here. At what the hell is that? I that we come to this board to converse with our fellow brothers, not to debate about religion. (We can't even talk about music, allegedly.) Anyway just to let you know, that is a quote from a punk band that I like called CRASS. So if you'd like, just think of it as a lyric, a line from a song. Now I will shut-up, and follow this little quote: "If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back