• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best 4 Magic Touch Videos for Upper Body

ManInBlack

I’d like to take Jeff up on his 4 videos for $100 dollars offer, but I could use some help. Can I get some opinions on the best 4 for the following tastes:

1. Prefer upper body action (thighs and knees are nice though) (feet are nice but not forever)
2. The more intense and sustained the reaction the better
3. Prefer laughing to screaming (pleading and wiggling about is nice though)
4. The more skin showing the better
5. Prefer thinner models

Best would be if you could say something about what makes each video good. Asking for a short synopsis would be asking too much.

I know this is a hard one, but please help. The sale is only on for a few more days.

MB

Last edited:
I can't stress enough the importance to have Farra's First Time in your tickling collection!!! Not only is Farra EXTREMELY ticklish on her armpits but she fits your other requirements like being skinny and her laughter is sustained in parts.

Saw the one in discussion first and posted my thoughts there.

Myriads

I recommend "Alexis and Ariana's First Time". Its hard to say there are so many good ones. But Alexis is really ticklish girl on her upper body. She begs alot.

Definately Farra as one of your choices for upperbody (coming from a foot guy). I'm with Casper on that!

Jenny and Ashlei (sp?) from MTP. Those are the 3 videos I own that they go nuts for upperbody tickling.

Just my opinion,
DK

I've said it before but Mary's video, For You, one of MTP's first, is still one of my favorite videos. This one is primarily under arm tickling and Mary is extremely ticklish, laughs throughout, has a great rapore with the camera, and seems to really enjoy being tickled. She seems like the perfect ticklee.

"Alexis and Arianna's First Time," which has been much justly-praised, features a lot of upper body stuff and both girls are SERIOUSLY upper-body ticklish! Arianna, who is one of the best-looking women I've ever seen, TOTALLY FREAKS when Jeff gets her under her arms and is literally reduced to helpless begging to try to get him to not do it again. Wish he had tied her a bit tighter, because she squirms and writhes to get away a little too much, but she does flip over onto her stomach to reveal an incredibly gorgeous bikinied butt! :cool:

I have to agree with Jerry and Bootman.
Mary was just awesome. Really ticklish, excellent hip wiggles,
great personality.

My Magic Touch Special Picks

Thanks for the help guys. I had a very entertaining couple of hours on Jeff’s site http://www.magict.com following up each suggestion, reading the descriptions of the videos and reading about each model. As you can see I combined several of your suggestions. I ended up ordering these four videos:

1. Strip Tickle (Ember) – I just had to support the … um .. revolutionary nature of this video and how it … uh .. bares all and breaks barriers, tickling where few men have gone before.
2. Courtney and Tovia – thanks for this suggestion. The pictures and descriptions look very enticing. Something about Courtney in that red bikini has always captivated me.
3. Alexis and Ariana's First Time – these are two beautiful sisters and I look forward to watching them lose their tickling virginity, and watching the thrashing and begging.
4. Farra's First Time – I had to own this classic and see the girl so many reviewers rank as the most ticklish ever. The price is right for such a long video.

The obvious and painful omissions are the Mary videos – “For You#1 : For Max” and “Mary’s Belly”. I had to leave something out. I can get these other tempting classics at the same price later.

So, again, thanks for the suggestions. I felt good supporting Jeff without whom this forum would be in deep trouble. There’s still time for you to order at the sale price! :)

MB

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back