• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Forienge People

The Pianist

TMF Expert
Recently, I've had the wonderful experience of living with a few exchange students that have been visiting Australia. For some odd reason our family seems to love them and we had 2 lovely Japanese girls Aki and May stay with us for a few days and barely a week after they left we have welcomed a German girl called Katerina.

First of all, Aki and May were wonderful little girls.. and I mean little. They are by far some of the smallest girls I have ever met, they have almost finished high school, yet they look me in the eyes only when I am kneeling down... also they were both very petite.. and I'm around 6"5' which just exaggerated the whole thing. They were lots of fun to talk to, even though they often had difficulty understanding us and making themselves understood.

Anyway... this is all about tickling, not meeting new people. Well although I was quite busy and only managed to find the time to talk to Aki and May during their last 2 days (they were here for only 4 nights)... this seemed to be more than enough time for Aki to develope a huge crush on me (and who wouldn't) so of course there was a little forienge exchange of harmless flirting going on (as she was quite cute too) which gave me more than enough time to give her a few test pokes... which were quite effective. Though I never tickled either of these girls for anything more than a few seconds... we did have a very interesting moment on their last night.

After most of the family had gone to sleep, Me, Aki, May and my sister were up late talking to them...and had decided to have some last minute pictures taken (to add to the 300 that they alread had) mostly of me with the two girls. Now as is my custom for small people, I either pick them up, or I kneel down with them for pictures... and since there were two cute little japanese girls that wanted their picture with me, I opted for the kneeling down option. So here I am kneeling down with my arms around these two georgeous little girls and my large, skillful, piano playing hands just casually resting on their thin little stomachs...

Anyone want to guess what happened?

Well, you probably have... but I wanted to make sure it was going to be worth it. My sister took a picture with Aki's camera, we all said "Hi-cheese-EH!" (which seems an odd thing to say.. but anyway)... she then took a picture with May's camera, we said "Hi-cheese-EH!" and then my sister took a picture with her camera... 1... 2... 3... just before the camera flashed both of the girls squealed and doubled over laughing. Don't know how it happened... but they seemed to blame me for it and then (unsuccesfully) tried to get me back. Might have been different if everyone else wasn't asleep and they weren't half my size... but the thought was there.

Anyway... I am looking forward to seeing the photo's when they are developed. :D

Now with Katerina. She's taller than Aki and May... she is staying for much longer... and knows more than enough English to make fun of me. Now already she's been tickled a little bit already (not always by me either... my sisters have made sure they had a go) and she has also let us know that everyone seems to tickle her. I had this feeling that it was probably because she keeps asking for it.... well, thats not entirely incorrect....

Just sitting down on the couch today watching some TV, Katerina was a bit tired so she was streched out a little and had plonked her feet on my lap. Ok, we all know where this is going... but lemme get there first. There was a large rug over her so not to much of the next part was all that visable to anyone.... but I didn't start tickling her feet immeadiately.

I was actually sitting there minding my own business when the TV was changed to some documentary on Papuan New Giunea where they were having a fire dance or something. Now there was a reconisable rhythm and the like in all of this so my natural drummer instincts (I am multi-talented) just started to make my fingers tap some rhythms on which coincidently happened to be Katerina's feet.

Now I was completely oblivious to all of this until Katerina's foot twitched about 10 minutes later... I then quickly realised what I was doing and apologised. She then said it was ok and that I can keep doing it. Well, I don't need more encouragement than that... so I kept tapping for a while and eventually moved to gently rubbing her socked feet. I did this for another 15 minutes or so until it looked like she had gone to sleep... so I slowly stopped.

Then it became very apparent that she wasn't actually sleeping because she started twitching her foot and looking at me to get me to continue... so once again I did... but this time I was just lightly tickling her. So for the next 15 minutes I was just slowly tickling her foot and everynow and then I'd look over and she was just smiling a little and would occasionally make a soft "eeeeeeeeeep." Still, when ever I tried to stop, I she started twitching her feet again. Eventually most of the people left the room for one reason or another so I began to tickle more aggresively. I got lots more "eeeeps" cheesy grins and twitching out her for that... eventually she said to me that she didn't think I was going to let her go to sleep. I told her that she wasn't allowed to because it was far to early (only 9).

So what would any of you girls do in this position. I've been lightly tickling her feet to keep her awake... and have just told her that she isn't allow to go to sleep.

Thats right... she very blatantly gets comfortable and start dozing off defiantly. Right that was enough, out come the claws and go straight into her sides.... she smiled for a few seconds and tried to ignore it... but that didn't work and she was laughing a fair bit in a few seconds. Unfortunately people decided to start comming back soon after this point... so I went back to just lightly tickling her foot for a while.

So even though she obviously wasn't all that ticklish on her foot... just enough to enjoy it and giggle occasionally... that whole story would've amounted up to around an hour... and she's still here for a few more weeks so there could be more interesting things to come.

Anyway... thats all for now. Hope it was vaguely interesting.

Hehe, indeed I did have fun... but I forgot to mention that near the end I asked Katerina "The Question"....well, in a round about way... lemme see if I've got the translation right...

Me: Katerina... I don't think you want me to let you sleep.
(You want me to keep tickling you yes?)

Katerina: (Smile) No
(Please don't stop)

Sound about right?

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back