• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Middle America, and, preparing for autumn's winds of change

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on a nine day, three city road trip. They won three straight in Pittsburgh, and then dropped two of three in both Chicago and St Louis. They returned home the last week in August, to face the West Coast teams in home and home sets, that would lead up to the September stretch run. Naomi was still immersed in shooting the movie, a project that would last until November, with time off allotted for playoff attention. On Monday, the day after Mitch arrived home, the couple took a barefoot sunrise walk on the beach, as Naomi was not scheduled on set until that afternoon. "Hey, can I grope you, ah feel your breasts, I'm horny" Mitch said to Naomi. "No, you most certainly cannot, you perv! I dont do that in public, besides, we have to go home and feed the youngins, and then I have to go earn a living" She said indignantly. "Fine, go be that way, iceberg queen, but if you have any energy left when you get home tonight, you are mine" Mitch said. "I'll think about it" Naomi shot back.
That day, Naomi worked as Mitch relaxed on his off day before opening a series with the Giants that night. Charlize Theron opened the series, and the tired Good Guys dropped a 2-1 decision, as they were three hit. The team's fortunes turned around the next night, as Mitch hit two homers, and Kate Hudson pitched eight strong innings, in a 4-2 win. Gil Bellows capped the series on Wednesday evening by allowing but two runs in seven innings, as the Paradise Islanders took a 5-2 decision.
Thursday was an off day, and that day, Naomi spent 12 hours in Miami working on the movie. The Padres came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell went to the mound, and allowed three runs in six innings. The Good Guys were in a tie game in the seventh, when they scored three runs, and came away with a 6-4 triumph. Melissa Gunther pitched before a huge crowd on Saturday, but things didnt go well, as she allowed seven runs in three innings. The Good Guy bullpen did a good job, as the team nearly rallied from a huge deficit, but dropped
a 7-5 decision. Charlize Theron took her next turn on Sunday, and this time got run support, pitching a shutout, in a 5-0 whitewashing.
Los Angeles invaded Paradise for the final series of the homestand. Kate Hudson again was brilliant on Monday, two hitting the Dodgers into the ninth, in a 3-1 win. Gil Bellows followed on Wednesday, and allowed only two unearned runs in eight innings thanks to two Paradise Island errors. However, that was enough to defeat the Good Guys, who fell to the strong Dodger pitching, 2-0. Neve Campbell took the hill in an unsually wild game on Wednesday. Paradise trailed 6-0 after five innings, and all looked lost. The never say die Good Guys scored three in the sixth, and then three more in the eighth to tie. Finally, in the tenth, they won the game on a Mitch homerun, 8-6. It had been a hard fought homestand against some great West Coast competition. There was one more trip out West, and then September would arrive, and the pennant race would be in full swing.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. During the homestand, on a couple of the off days, a few of the teams members had gone to Tampa to cable channel Home Shopping Network to sell some team memorabilia. During the shows, the conversation turned to tickling, and two hostesses, blondes Kathy Wolff, and Callie Northagen, agreed to attend one of the team's Saturday parties, and be tickle victims of the evening. The two attractive hostesses joined the team for that Saturday's tickle party at the fetish club. After chat and a relaxing drink, they both stripped to bras and panties and were tied to beds in the middle of the club floor. Then, the tickle began on Kathy's neck with fingers by Gil Bellows as the blonde hostess began to giggle and wriggle around: Hahehahahehehehe! NO! Moving down, second baseman Russell and catcher Barney tickled the pretty blonde hostess on her underarms, sides, and belly as more giggles erupted: Hehehahahahahahahahahaha! NO! Ticklish! NO! Then, the left fielder, Dawson, tickled Kathy on her inner thighs, causing her to buck. Finally, expert foot tickler Mitch took Kathy's feet, and proceeded to attack her soles with fingers, a feather, and ice. The hostess went beserk, moving her toes every which way, while howling and squealing with laughter and giggles: Hehehahahahahahahahahahaha! I'm so ticklish! I give up! NO! Please! NO! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe!
Then, the expert ticklers turned their attention to the bound attractive Callie Northagen. First, the second baseman Russell began the tickle on her neck with fingers as she giggled and moved around: Hhehahahehehehehe! Dont do that! NO! Then, working down her body, center fielder Ed Burns tickled the tied up hostess on her underarms,sides, and belly as she thrashed at her restraints, while howling and squealing some more: Hehehahahehehahahahahahahehe! I'm real ticklish! cant take it! NO! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe! Then, the third baseman, the barely legal 18 year old Michael, tickled the beauty on her inner thighs,causing her legs to buck. Last, but certainly not least, Mitch moved in again for the tickle at his favorite spot, the soles of Callie's pretty feet. He attacked Callie' s feet with fingers, feathers and ice on her toes and soles. Callie went ballistic, wiggling her toes in all directions as she squealed with laughter, and begged for mercy: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! Please no more tickle! I give up! NO! PLEASE! NO! Hehehehehehehehehehehe! Finally, the tickle ended, and the two panting hostesses were untied.
Lately, the team had been engaging in more of a team oriented tickle, where more lers were involved, and it was an entire team project at the tickle parties, instead of just one or two lers. This made the party more interesting for the entire team, as well as the onlookers.
So, one more road trip was upcoming, and then it would be September, with the pennant excitement rising for the team. Things were moving along well, it seemed, and hopefully it would continue. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back