• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brief Tickle on Newest Sopranos Episode

StiffJim007

TMF Poster
Meadow (Jamie-Lynn Sigler/Discala) seems to be rib tickled on the couch when talking to her brother on the phone by her boyfriend. It happens quick, but she appears to be laughing and says "stop" if I am not mistaken.It happens about half way through the 3rd episode of this season. Well let me know what u think or if u have seen it.

Ehhhh....I had the same thought when I saw it, but right away my "Wishful Thinking" sensor went off. I think anytime we see a girl react in any remotely similar way as a ticklish reaction we tend to believe that's what happened. It could just as easily been amusement at fooling around at a less-than-appropriate time. Either way, it's very brief, not much to get excited about.

Now for a much better scene of young Meadow getting ticklish, check out a third season episode where she's fooling around with a boyfriend in her dorm room. Now THAT'S a nice little scene (though, again, all too brief) :)

Every major female character on the Sopranos has been tickled at some point, including Meadow in a previous season, so when I saw that this Sunday, I assumed it was genuine.

That is true MTP Jeff...

Edie Falco has been tickled a few times and Meadow has been tickled before and I would assume this time.
It was quick but it did seem genuine!

In the very first season, in the episode where Tony drives her up to check out a college, he gooses her on the sides as they're walking to the motel room.

Has Drea Dematteo been tickled?

Drea got it while she was hanging out with the undercover FBI woman and Christopher. The girls are sitting on either side of Christopher and he starts tickling them.

I thought it was the undercover FBI lady that got tickled by Christopher...I could be wrong...I remember thinking though that is EXACTLY what I would have done had I been in Christopher's place!

I could be misrememebering it certainly.

I had never seen the show until a friend gave me the first season on DVD. I got hooked but bad! I literally stayed up all night watching it. great show!

the scene where Tony got Meadow on the way into the motel was cute, but my favorite so far was when Tony got his wife Carmel (I think that’s her name) when he was trying to get her to tell him what had her giggling all through dinner. that was very cool. she didn’t laugh a lot but the moment was very sweet and he got that look in his eye just before he tickled her. she caved right away and then changed her mind and said that she wasn’t going to tell him when he had stopped tickling. so he got her again.

I can’t wait to get my hands on season #2!

watched season two (God, I am so hooked on this show now. may be selling my firstborn for season three lol) and while there was no tickling in it, there was a cute little scene where Tony’s nutty sister finds Uncle Junior with his hand stuck in the garbage disposal, she says to him, “if I was evil, I’d tickle you right now.”

That's funny Tommy...

Been a fan since season one and LOVE it--I remember it ending in a huge screaming fight. I'm trying to remember now--damn! I THINK Christopher was making out w/Drea and feeling up the FBI agent when Drea busted him...(sighs) A mind IS a terrible thing to waste (giggles)

XOXO

tommytikl said:
I thought it was the undercover FBI lady that got tickled by Christopher...I could be wrong...I remember thinking though that is EXACTLY what I would have done had I been in Christopher's place!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back