• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Phoenix area tickler (male) interested in communicating with and eventually...

jjtsasaki

TMF Poster
I'm a Phoenix area tickler (male) interested in communicating with and meeting female ticklees.

Ladies, at your option, I can provide either the full package (including romance, chivalry, intelligence, humor, and orgasms (or not, your choice)) or only those features you desire. Any exchange between us can begin slowly with messaged conversations to start, but please keep in mind that I am interested in ultimately meeting you for mutual tickling excitement--assuming we "click" during our conversations.

For those lurking, watching, waiting--unsure how to proceed, unsure as to whether they should indulge their tickling fantasies--please consider this:

I'm a top with a soft touch, but strong fingers... I'm not into pain, I'm into your pleasure--your intense pleasure.

Of course, my special area of interest and expertise is tickling. Not necessarily torturous tickling, but definitely exciting (and possibly erotic) tickling.

Do you hate being tickled? Are you "too ticklish"? Do you think you "wouldn't be able to handle it"? You might be pleasantly and pleasurably surprised! My purpose is to show you how great a gift it can be to be submissive and ticklish. Are you curious and want to explore this area and your limits? I'm happy to oblige!

For you women in the audience who are confirmed ticklephiles and are in need of being worked to the edges of your limits, I am happy to tickle-torture you into a blissful, spent, relaxed, senseless heap. You'll ache the next morning from the workout I put you through!

Just to be clear, I will respect and cherish your relationship status--I am not looking to jeopardize any households or families. Also, please be assured that I am a safe and sane player--any and all limits will be completely observed.

Drop me a line... You have nothing to loose, but so much to gain.

Still looking?
I'm interested

jjtsasaki said:
I'm a Phoenix area tickler (male) interested in communicating with and meeting female ticklees.

Ladies, at your option, I can provide either the full package (including romance, chivalry, intelligence, humor, and orgasms (or not, your choice)) or only those features you desire. Any exchange between us can begin slowly with messaged conversations to start, but please keep in mind that I am interested in ultimately meeting you for mutual tickling excitement--assuming we "click" during our conversations.

For those lurking, watching, waiting--unsure how to proceed, unsure as to whether they should indulge their tickling fantasies--please consider this:

I'm a top with a soft touch, but strong fingers... I'm not into pain, I'm into your pleasure--your intense pleasure.

Of course, my special area of interest and expertise is tickling. Not necessarily torturous tickling, but definitely exciting (and possibly erotic) tickling.

Do you hate being tickled? Are you "too ticklish"? Do you think you "wouldn't be able to handle it"? You might be pleasantly and pleasurably surprised! My purpose is to show you how great a gift it can be to be submissive and ticklish. Are you curious and want to explore this area and your limits? I'm happy to oblige!

For you women in the audience who are confirmed ticklephiles and are in need of being worked to the edges of your limits, I am happy to tickle-torture you into a blissful, spent, relaxed, senseless heap. You'll ache the next morning from the workout I put you through!

Just to be clear, I will respect and cherish your relationship status--I am not looking to jeopardize any households or families. Also, please be assured that I am a safe and sane player--any and all limits will be completely observed.

Drop me a line... You have nothing to loose, but so much to gain.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back