• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my first story. F/F HEAVY

CheRoy

TMF Poster
hey guys, this is my first story. i drew some inspiration from Ticklishscribe's "Mistress Ingrid." hope you like it.

Stephanie's Nightmare,???Stephanie was in nothing but a black thong, spread eagle and tied taut to Jordana’s stretch rack.??“GOD, PLEASE DON’T DO THIS, PLEASE! I AM BEGGING YOU!
I WANT OUT!”?
“Awww, you want out, do you? I'm sorry sweetheart, but you're tied now, and I'm gonna put this helpless body of yours through the most ruthless tickling its ever had! I hope you're ready for this Stephanie, because I really tickle with no mercy.” ??Her fingernails began to lightly tease the deep hollows of Stephanie’s wide-open armpits. Jordana smiled and continued the teasing.??“Uh oh, looks like someone may be a little too ticklish for me!”??Jordana dug all ten fingers into the underarms and Stephanie rocketed off the rack, screaming and writhing.??“Get used to it. You're my tickle bitch for the next three hours.”??“STOP IT, STOP IT, STOP IT, GODAMMIT, NO, PLEASE, I DON’T WANT THIS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”??"Time for your feet, tickle toy.”??“NO! NO! NOT THE FEET! NOT THE FEET!” Stephanie suddenly went ballistic and violently writhed all over, practically shaking the stretch rack.

Jordana slowly walked to Stephanie's bound feet, smiled up at her, and slowly descended her hands, fingers wriggling in the air, towards Stephanie's soles.??“PLEASE NO! I DON’T WANT THIS! PLEASE NO, NO!”??Jordana mercilessly scribbled her fingers all over Stephanie’s soles. Stephanie went apeshit, screaming and struggling.

"Coochie coochie coo Stephanie!" Jordana tickled Stephanie's soles without break for fifteen minutes. ??“You think that was bad? I'm gonna tie your toes back now. Do you know how much worse it is when I tickle your feet while they're stretched and can't wiggle around?"??“NO, GOD, PLEASE! ANYTHING BUT THAT!”
?Jordana finished tying Stephanie's toes and started to softly but agonizingly tickle the exact center of Stephanie's immobile soles with just one finger from each hand. Stephanie went berserk.

"NOOO HAHAHAHA AA PLEEAAAAHAHHAASEE STOOHAHAHAAAAPPP!!!HAHAHAHAA!!!! NOOOO NOT LIKE THAT!!!! HAHAHAHAH NOT LIKE THAT!!!!!! THATS TOO SOFT!!! HAHAHA OH GOD THAT'S THE WORSTHAHAHAH!!!!!"

"Oh not it's not, sweetheart. I can make it worse. Much worse."

Jordana could see that the tickling of her soles was really getting to her and causing her extreme suffering. Her head snapped from side to side, her whole body contorted and twisted, trying to avoid the torturous fingers. ??“OHHHHHHSSSSSSHHHHHHIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTAHAHAHAHA?HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STOP IT, STOP IT, STOP IT, I CAN’T TAKE IT ANYMORE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!! OOOH GOOOAHAHADDHAHA JUST LET ME MOVE MY FEEET AHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!”

"Stephanie your feet are not going anywhere."

Jordana just kept stroking the exact center of Stephanie's soles with one finger from each hand, driving Stephanie completely insane.

After a good while of tickling Stephanie's feet, Jordana finally stopped.??“Time to gag you.”??“NO! NO! PLEASE NO! I’LL BE GOOD AND QUIET! I PROMISE!”??Jordana tried to pry Stephanie’s mouth open, but she kept it closed.

Jordana lowered her face to Stephanie's, and started softly speaking into her ear.??"Stephanie if you don't open your mouth right this second I'm going to tickle your feet with my fingernails and tongue until you pass out. Then I'm going to call my assistant tickler Hannah and tell her to come over. When you wake up, you'll be gagged, your arms will be over your head tied together by your wrists and elbows, and your legs will be bound together by your knees and ankles. You will be wrapped in saran wrap from your wrists to your ankles, with holes cut out over your armpits. You will be strapped to the floor by your wrists, elbows, forehead, neck, chest, waist, thighs, knees, and ankles, with your toes tied back so your soles are nice and taut. We'll even strap your fingers down. Sound good so far? It gets worse. We'll both lie on top of you, Stephanie--Hannah will lie over your arms, and I'll lie over your legs. You won't be able to move a fucking muscle. Then the nightmare begins. We're gonna tickle you Stephanie. Hannah will tickle you under your arms, and I'll be tickling the bottoms of your feet. You think you can handle that, sweetheart? Do you have any idea what it's like to get tickled at the same time by me and Hannah? We're gonna drive you crazy. Hannah might even take you back to her place. God...that's when you're in for it. She will give you an inhuman tickling."?
Suddenly Stephanie started crying uncontrollably.

"Aww, don't cry! Little cry babies get tickled!"
?Jordana walked over to the bottom of the rack, and immediately began her one-finger treatment on Stephanie's soles.
?Stephanie screamed in tears, tried to form words and violently shook her head. Jordana just smiled and continued tickling.??“OHMYGOD PLEASE NO MORE TICKLING!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHNOOOHAHAHAHAH NOOOOHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!!!!! PLEASE NO MORE TICKLING YOU FUCKING BITCH!!!”??"Uh oh! What was that? Looks like I'm gonna have to get rough with you Stephanie!"

With her two fingers still tickling the center of Stephanie's soles, Jordana brought her mouth down to Stephanie's toes, and started to slowly lick them.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHMYYYYYGOOOOOOAHAHAHAWWWWDDNOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHNOOOOAOOHAHAHAHOOOOHGOOOOAHAHANOOOOHAHATOOHAHAAMUCHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

After about ten minutes of non-stop torture from Jordana's fingernails and tongue, Stephanie passed out.

Fifteen minutes later, Stephanie was strapped to the floor just as Jordana had described, with Jordana and Hannah working her over.

"God, she really hates it..." said Hannah, lying over Stephanie's already immobile arms and tickling her armpits.

"I know. Poor girl...this must be her worst nightmare," replied Jordana, who was lying over Stephanie's bound legs, facing her feet, tickling the stretched out soles.

Hannah brought her face right down to Stephanie's, staring into her wild, teary eyes.

"Aww, what's the matter, honey? Little too much for you?"

"How could we make this even worse for her? Let's really put this one through our gauntlet."

"Hmmm, let's see...how about the doorway? We could really take her to hell..."

"Oh you are cruel..."

Jordana and Hannah continued tickling the shit out of poor Stephanie for another twenty minutes, when she passed out again. When she woke up, Stephanie was in a completely different position. She was upside-down, hanging by her ankles in what looked like a very large doorway in the middle of the room. Her feet were on the other side of the plank that was holding her up, and her toes were tied back to it. Her arms were over her head, tied by the wrists to a loop in the ground. She was, in effect, completely stretched from wrists to feet, upside-down, with two sadistic ticklers about to have their fun with their new toy.

Jordana had climbed up on top of the plank, and was sitting with Stephanie's feet in between her thighs. Hannah was sitting on the floor with her legs on either side of Stephanie's wrists, so that her face was level with Stephanie's.

"So Stephanie, ready for the worst of it? No one we've ever put in here left with her sanity. As you can see, your feet can't budge. They're mine. And Hannah down there will make sure to tickle every inch of your body."

Hannah started to whisper in Stephanie's ear, "You ready, honey? You ready for my fingernails in your armpits?"

"Ready, Hannah? Let's take her to hell."

And with that, Jordana and Hannah started to tickle. And it was unlike anything Stephanie had ever been through. Jordana started her maddening one-finger treatment on her completely immobile soles, driving her insane. Hannah was tickling her under her arms mercilessly, making faces at her all the while.

"OOHHHAHAHGOOOAHAHDDDNOOOHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PLEEAHAHAAOOHNOOAHAHAHAYOUOUUHAHA BITTCHAHAHAHA!!!!!
NOHAHAHA FUCKINGAHAHA BITCHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Oh wow, she's got a little mouth on her!" said Hannah, still tickling Stephanie's armpits. "I'm not sure I like that so much! Do you want me to get rough with you, Stephanie? No one wants me to get rough with them, but I think I'm going to get rough."

Hannah got up with an evil smile on her face.

"Oh god, Hannah, are you gonna do what I think you're gonna do?" said Jordana, momentarily stopping her tickling of Stephanie's soles.

"Yup. She's in for it."

Hannah walked around Stephanie's hanging body to face her back.

"Oh god, Stephanie, I actually feel kind of bad for you now..." said Jordana.

"Stephanie, I'm gonna give you some serious treatment, now. When you eventually pass out from it, I'm gonna take you back to my place. Did Jordana tell you what happens to girls I take back to my place? When you wake up, you'll be on your stomach on the floor, held there by a strap over your waist. I'll bend your knees so your feet are facing up, and lock them into iron ankle straps hanging from the ceiling, and tie your big toes and pinkie toes back to them. Your soles, as usual, will be nice and taut. I'll strap you down behind your knees too. Your wrists will be tied together, with your arms stretched out in front of you, strapped down to the floor by your wrists and elbows. I'll even tie your hair up and tie it off to some rope hanging from the ceiling. That way, you'll have to face up and look me in the eyes while I tickle you fucking silly. I will play your little body like a ticklish little toy. The whole time I'll just sit on you and tickle. Now, Jordana, start tickling her feet again. I'm gonna show this bitch what I can really do to her."

With that, Hannah started to blow rasperries right into the crack of Stephanie's round, thong wearing ass, at the same time giving the notoriously intolerable one-finger treatment in Stephanie's armpits.

"OOOHMYYYGOOOOHAHAHAHANOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! FUHAHAH!!! FUCK YOUUAUHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!! YOU BIITHAHHAAHNOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHANOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAMEERRCYYAYHAHAHAHA!!!! MEERCCYYHAHAHHAHAHAHAHNOOAHAHAAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

All the while, Jordana's one-finger treatment on her feet was driving her wild.

Stephanie couldn't last, and passed out after just five minutes of brutal tickling.

"Ok, Jordana, I think I'm gonna take her to my place now for a little fun."

"Oh God...poor girl..." was Jordana's reply.

Stephanie, still passed out, was taken by Hannah to her own house, to her basement, where she kept her bondage equipment, and tied Stephanie up like she had described. This was the worst bondage yet. Stephanie couldn't move a muscle.

"So, tickle pet, how do you like your new bondage? Comfy? Welcome to the last and most brutal stage of your tickling. This is the part you're gonna have nightmares about."

Stephanie just started to sob, resignedly. She was completely broken. She couldn't take one more tickle.

Hannah laid down right on Stephanie's arms, face to face with her. Staring into her eyes, she slowly walked her two pointing fingers down Stephanie's arms toward her armpits. When she reached them, she started wiggling.

"OHGOHAHAHNOOOHAHAHAPLEEAAHAHAHAHAAANOOHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!"

Hannah just smiled right into Stephanie's desperate, crying eyes, never taking her cruel, wriggling fingers away from Stephanie's immobile armpits.

And how Hannah tickled...God, it was inhuman. Her fingers were so soft, and her fingernails so wicked...Stephanie was in the worst hell she had ever been in.

"Tickle tickle tickle!" she cooed.

to be continued??? responses welcome.

nice!

very well done friend,loved it,you teased me with a lil mummy wrapping,hope there is alot more mummy foot tickling in the next chapter!

Good use of different bondage techniques and you described them well!!
Too Well:eek: :)

This is a fantastic story, and the bit where Jordana tells Steph what will happen to her is one of my favourite passages ever in a story.

The only thing wrong with this story is after the description, and Steph falling victim to it, everything else seemed less tortuous than that.

I hope to see more of your stories soon.

LEB

I AM HONOURED

An exquisitely well done tickle torture my friend. Please write a sequel...

yo

LEB said:
This is a fantastic story, and the bit where Jordana tells Steph what will happen to her is one of my favourite passages ever in a story.

The only thing wrong with this story is after the description, and Steph falling victim to it, everything else seemed less tortuous than that.

I hope to see more of your stories soon.

LEB

Haha, I know what you mean. I was so excited to post the story that I didn't put that much effort into the end. But i'm actually revising the whole thing, and extending it, to be posted maybe in a few days.

Keep posting the comments ladies, criticisms well-taken. I'm learning from the best here (Scribe!!!)

part 2 is in the writing

Part 2 will be finished in the next couple of days, guys, and let me tell you it is ROUGH. Unprecedentedly merciless, if i may say so.

haha.

che

poor thing...

I ALMOST feel sorry for the girl <giggles>

XOXO

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back