• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Survivor Part 2, The First Tickle Council

Lady Tickler

TMF Poster
As The Ticklish Beauties took that long shamed walk into the forest, they were all looking sad that they had lost the first immunity challenge. Upon arriving each girl took a seat, including Colleen. Alright ladies here's how it works, your going to go across the bridge in the distance and on the piece of paper provided your going to write down who you believe to be the most ticklish girl that is causing your team to lose. We'll then tally the votes, the person then who is nominated by the team, will then step forward and choose one girl who she wants to be tickled by. The girl then chosen will come up and tickle her victim for 10 minutes. The tickling will immeditately cease
when the victim shouts out "NO MORE TICKLING"
the victim will then leave the island. If she doesn't say this line then the victim can pick any girl from the team who she wants voted off. So with that in mind it's time to vote.

All the girls went up one by one and Colleen soon went to retrieve the basket where the papers were in and read the votes. 1 vote for Estella, 1 vote for Jewel, 1 vote for Tara, 1 vote for Jennifer, 2 votes for Estella, 3 votes for Estella. Enough said, Estella said Colleen, you've been nominated from your team thus point the most ticklish, please pick one girl from your team now who you want to tickle you. Estella picked Jennifer to be the girl that would tickle her, but before beginning Jennifer secretly took the fork that they won from their first reward challenge that they won from Melissa. Very well said Colleen,
Jennifer, tie Estella into the ropes you see tied around the tent pegs into the ground and begin when ready. Jennifer quickly got Estella tied up and in no time began to tickle Estella on her sides. HAHAHHAHA!! NOAHAOHOAHOAHOA!!! Estella's laughter was loud and could probably be heard around the whole beach. Jennifer soon though, pulled out the fork and started using it on Estella's beautiful and hairless armpits. This sent her into hysterics and all that could be herad was
YAYAHHAHAHAAH!!! NO!!!!!! NOT WITH THE FORK!! OH MY GODAHHAHAHHAHAAHHA!!! I CAN'T TAKE IT! HAHAHA!!
To make things even worse, Jennifer soon started blowing in Estella's very nice rounded bellybutton. Estella was going into fits WHAHAH!!!! STOP!!! NO MORE TICKLING!!!
Upon hearing this there was an applause that followed by the other team members and they all soon went up to Jennifer and starting hugging her, some even tickled, but hey they were all happy. Colleen bent down and untied Estella who was more less dying for air. Estella said Colleen, you have been proven to be the most ticklish girl on your team thus point. Goodbye Estella, Bye Estella, said her teammates and as they did this Jennifer was waving the fork, Estella soon got up smiled back and then left the forest.

Estella's Final Comments: Oh I had a great time being tickled, it's just too bad that I had to be the first to go, but it's no secret though that I'm very ticklish all over my body. As soon though as Jennifer got my armpits with that fork I knew I was doomed because my armpits are actually the mos ticklish spot on my body, so I wish my team the very best and hope they have some very good Tickling Fun.

The End

Well ppl, here's the first story at the delay, again though post me some feedback if you want any suggestions, or e-mail me at [email protected] for any suggestions you want or something you want to see in the upcoming stories. Thanks and I hope you enjoy this story

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back