• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

King of Queens

toyou444

1st Level Blue Feather
This hasn't been posted yet?

I turned on CBS last night 'cause I thought it was Thursday:rolleyes: and wanted to catch Survivor. Instead I got the last couple seconds of the husband tickling the wife on King of Queens. It seemed they were having a flash back to when they were buying thir house? Again, I missed the begining so I could be wrong. Anyone else catch it? Any clips? Anything? Hello?

~ toyou

I have seen a lot of parts of King of queens but I never saw that scene. I hope to catch it sometime! :rolleyes:

Yes, I saw that show last night. It was a rerun, but I missed it the first time around. Someone did post about it the first time around. Nothing wrong with refreshing people's memory.

Doug kissed his wife and she said his mustache tickled. So he said, "Here's some more!" Then he started kissing all over and they both fell to the ground laughing. That was the second time Leah Remini has been tickled on that show.

Originally posted by BigBrownEyes

Doug kissed his wife and she said his mustache tickled. So he said, "Here's some more!" Then he started kissing all over and they both fell to the ground laughing. [/B]

All over where?? :p ;)

Iluv2Btickled said:
All over where?? :p ;)

Just her face, and around her neck. I think he grabbed her sides a little too :)

There's an older episode where Doug tickled Carrie while they were in bed. Her laughter was nice. I think he might have really tickled her. Wishful thinking, I suppose. But Remini did say during an interview that she likes her husband to tickle her so maybe she took one for the team :D

Does anyone know how that part is called? So I can catch it if there is a rerun.
xyxthumbs.gif

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back