• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Down to the wire, October,.another lethal blow, and, unable to overcome the odds

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys played the rest of the regular season without Mandy. Her arm injury was diagnosed as a strained elbow ligament. She wouldnt need surgery, just rest until the elbow healed, and she was out for the rest of the year. In the meantime, Naomi took over the role as the closer from Mandy, and fared well. However, on the last weekend of the regular season, in a game against the Phillies, fate dealt her and the team a cruel blow as well, as she injured her shoulder as well. With the team already shorthanded, they couldnt afford to lose Naomi as well, or they would be severely depleted in the bullpen. Naomi was in obvious pain, but tried to pitch through the pain by getting cortisone shots. At first, she didnt even tell people, not even Mitch, what had happened to her. There were five days between the time of the injury, and the day the Good Guys were to open the National League playoffs. For a couple of days, Naomi slipped out of the house and went to the park to have the trainers work on her arm. On the Monday before the playoffs began, Mitch followed Naomi to the park, and quietly watched as she talked to the trainers about her arm. Afterwards, he entered the clubhouse, and disguised his voice as a fan seeking an autograph. Naomi, distracted, didnt even notice until she looked up, as to who it was:" Ah, Miss Watts, can I have an autograph for my kid?" Mitch said. "Sure, let me just... oh my god, you" She said. "Me, would you like to tell me why you lied to me about being hurt? You're not supposed to do that with someone you love" Mitch said forcefully. "I didnt want you to worry, and I didnt want a scandal. God, Mitch, I just couldnt tell you" She said, tears coming to her eyes. "Why is that? I have three kids with you, we've been married 15 years. I see you naked, we make love, we share our lives, and a joint bank account. Iam your biggest fan. How the fuck could you not tell me? How bad is it? What did they say?" He challenged. "It's a strain. I can pitch, but it hurts. The team needs me. I can rest for five months after. I have to try" Naomi said. "Okay, but dont be a hero. If it's too bad, shut it down. i dont give a fuck if we lose the playoffs, the most important thing is that you are okay and dont get seriously injured" He said.
The National League playoffs opened on that Wednesday in Paradise against the Phillies. Kate Hudson started, and was brilliant, allowing one run in seven innings, as Mitch hit a homer, and the bullpen finished off a 4-1 win. Charlize Theron pitched Game Two, and the Good Guys erupted for six runs in the second, cruising to an 8-3 victory and a 2-0 series lead. The teams went to Philadelphia for Game Three. In the raw, biting 43 degree air, Gil Bellows pitched his heart out, but lost Game Three on Saturday night, 3-2. In Game Four, Kate was given the ball again, and came through with flying colors, allowing two runs into the eighth inning, to finish off a 5-2 series clinching win. On round had been won, and now came the Braves, as the Good Guys tried for the ultimate once more.
The National League Championship Series opened on that Wednesday night in Paradise. Before 50,000 screaming fans, Charlize Theron was magnificent, allowing but one run into the ninth, to squeak out a 2-1 series opening win. Gil Bellows took the ball for Game two, and allowed but one run through seven, as Mitch hit a homer, and the Good Guys had a relatively easy 4-1 victory. They were up two games to none, but the series was far from over.
The teams went to Atlanta for Game three, where it was no contest. The Braves battered Neve Campbell for six runs in two innings, to take a 9-4 win and get back into the series. Kate Hudson pitched Game four, and although she allowed but two runs into the seventh, the Good Guys didnt hit, and the Braves took a 3-1 win to tie the series at two games all. Game five in Atlanta was dramatic, with both teams feeling they were almost in a must win situation. Charlize Theron pitched another beauty, allowing only two runs over nine innings, but leaving tied 2-2 in the tenth. The Good Guys scratched two runs across in the eleventh, but had to hang on for a 4-3 win to take the series lead.
The Braves and Good Guys returned to Paradise for Game six. Gil Bellows didnt have his good stuff that night, and was hammered, en route to a 7-1 Braves victory. The series was now tied at 3 games apiece, with Game Seven next. It would promise to be a war. Sniderman decided to send Kate Hudson to the mound on three days rest for Game seven, hoping she could give him six innings. Kate was heroic, allowing three runs in six innings and leaving in a tie game. The teams remained tied through the eighth, when Mitch walloped a home run off Atlanta closer John Smoltz to give Paradise the lead. In the ninth, with the Good Guys clinging to the lead, Naomi put the Braves down, sore arm, and all, to send the team to the World series yet again. Mandy sat in her box seat with tears in her eyes, watching her teammates celebrate, wishing she was on the field with them.
So, running on fumes, the always fighting Good Guys flew to New York for another World Series. Charlize Theron was given the assignment in Game one, and she came up roses, allowing the powerful Yankee lineup but two runs in six innings, as the Good Guys used timely hits, and the bullpen, to edge a 3-2 win. Neve Campbell was given the ball for Game two, and it was never a contest, as she allowed eight runs in three innings of a 9-3 Yankee win. Still, the Good Guys had split in New York, and now they would be going home.
Kate Hudson took the ball for Game three, and she pitched another gem, allowing but one run into the eighth, in a 4-2 Good Guy win. Gil Bellows followed her in Game Four, and fired a masterpiece, but the Yankees were better, as starter Andy Pettite shut the Good Guys out, and the Yankees grabbed a 1-0 win to tie the series at two games apiece. Now, the series would not end in Paradise, with the Good Guys needing at least one win in New York to be champions. Charlize Theron pitched Game five, and fired another gem, allowing only one run in eight innings, in a 4-1 Good Guy win that gave Paradise the series lead. The teams flew back to the Big Apple for for Game six with Paradise one win away from another title. Kate Hudson was on the mound, and pitched wonderfully, allowing only two runs into the eighth, but, unfortunately, the Yankee starter was better, and the Yankees took a 2-1 triumph to tie the series at three games apiece. Game seven was for all the marbles, with Gil Bellows trying to push the Good Guys to another title. Bellows pitched competently, allowing but two runs in seven innings, but the Yankees had the luck that night, shutting out the Good Guys for a 2-0 seventh game win and a series clinching victory. It was a tough loss for the Good Guys, they had the series lead and let it get away. Considering the injury to Mandy, and the fact that Naomi was not 100%, they had a good season, and they would be back to fight again next year.
Following their return to Paradise, and a dinner on Monday night to celebrate the fine season, the team held it's last tickle party of the season. The featured lee would be Gil Bellows, the "goat" of the Good Guys game seven defeat. He was tied hands and feet to the bed as the tickle began on his neck with fingers by Kate Hudson and the laughter began:: HAhahahahahahahahahahaha! NO! Moving down, Neve Campbell attacked his underarms, sides, and ribs as more laughter erupted and he thrashed at his restraints: Hahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha! NO! Ticklish! NO! With the team short of female ticklers due to Mandy and Naomi's arm injuries, Charlize Theron skipped his legs and went right to his feet, attacking them with fingers, feathers, and ice. Gil howled with laughter, and begged for mercy: Hahahahahahahaahahahaahahaha! Oh no that tickles! NO! Please no! Hahahahahahahaahahaha!
The Good Guys had fallen short that season of their ultimate goal, losing to the Yankees in heartbreaking and yet heroic fashion. There is no telling what would have happened had Mandy and Naomi been healthy, and yet, they had a fine season in spite of it all. They would be back next year, for even in defeat, there was always next year for the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back