• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Authorized Personnel Only.... (M/F, ADULT)

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
Ah, the end of another long, stressful week, a nice quiet Friday afternoon as I sat at my desk, feet resting on top of a rather full suitcase daydreaming about the weekend that lay ahead. After months of waiting the day had finally arrived and, in less than fifteen minutes, I'd be sprinting for the tube station, then to Heathrow, onto flight 202 and on to the States, and the 2004 NEST. All the annoying end of week jobs were done, backups churning away, all the little trials that plagued our users (and shortly thereafter plagued me) were resolved and to make absolutely sure nothing was going to get in the way my telephone line had developed a sudden, untraceable fault that my spidey senses had told me would vanish approximately ten minutes after quitting time. It was the perfect plan.... right up until the lights went out.

Not that it was just the lights of course, oh no, everything stopped. Monitors, PC's, printers, even the coffee machine. Moving at a pretty good fraction of the speed of panic I sprinted to our server / maintenance room... to find a rather shapely backside pointed at me as it's owner scrabbled desperately with the Big Red Switch on the wall. Danielle was, it has to be said, gorgeous and much to my surprise and delight had turned out to be a non-subscriber to the motto "Don't Screw The Crew". All this however didn't mean much as the sad chirping of over fifty back-up batteries invaded my brain and a red mist seemed to drop over my vision.

"Okay, let me take a wild guess." I said, leaning back against the door frame with a casual air I definitely didn't feel, taking a guilty pleasure in seeing her jump at the sound of my voice. "You came in here to do something you know you shouldn't be doing, got sucked in by all the pretty blinking lights and touched something you shouldn't have". By now she'd turned to face me, and the look on her face was half worry, half hunger at what she hoped I was leading up to. "Then in your panic to fix whatever you did, you somehow managed to frob the Big Red Switch, despite the Molly Guard we've installed for just such an occasion, and now can't turn it back on again, right?"

She nodded, somewhat shamefully.

"Well that might have something to do with the fact it throws a non-conductive rod through the power supply, thus physically cutting off all the power until the unit's replaced. Which is going to take about half an hour, which is about five minutes longer than those batteries are going to last, which means I'm going to be stuck here for at least another three hours after THAT getting everything up and running again...."

I saw her consider that, then her eyes went wide and, in one smooth liquid motion she dropped to her hands and knees... crawling across the floor towards me with unmistakable intent. "Oh god... I'm so sorry, your trip... is there anything I can do to make it up to you?" She breathed, confident in her own ability to pull off such a wanton attempt at being irresistible. Much to my annoyance she was right too, and it was only the beep-beep-beep of my server room that dragged me back to reality.

"Now that you mention it, yes... yes there is." I growled as she reached me and started to run her hands up my legs, kneeling before me in a mix of slave and domina that at any other time would have been perfection but right now just made me more determined to show her the error of her ways. Her hands reached my thighs and I took a deep breath, forcing my mind away from her attentions and into something altogether different. My hand closed around hers as she touched my belt and she looked up, surprised that I'd stopped her.

"My my my, haven't you become undisciplined since last we met? I take it you haven't forgotten everything I taught you?" My voice had changed completely, switching from the normal light and friendly tone to something deeper, more menacing and mocking. The body language had shifted too, becoming more alert, straight backed and totally focused on her. I saw the look of recognition in her eyes at a side of my personality she'd only seen once before, and the briefest flash of fear and delight sparkled in those green depths before she dropped her hands to the floor.

"No... no I haven't forgotten. There isn't a day I don't remember those lessons..."

I waited, giving her a few seconds to add the word I knew she hated to say... not because she didn't like the game, but simply because of the surrender it implied. When it didn't come I turned and, without a word, swept out from the machine room to grab the suitcase still sitting under my desk. As there was now no chance in hell at making the flight there seemed little sense in simply taking some of the toys I'd packed for this trap back home unused after all.

As I returned to the machine room I was pleasantly surprised to find Danielle pretty much exactly where I'd left her, kneeling on the floor, hands at her sides, palms flush to the floor, her head bowed as she kept her eyes locked on the carpet. I put the suitcase down right in front of her, watching her eyes carefully as they flickered to the ominous black shape before returning to their unfocused gaze. I was in that moment very glad she was looking down because despite my best efforts I' couldn't quite hide my grin.

Maintaining my silence I reached down and gently tilted her chin towards me, pleased that her eyes didn't try to race ahead but kept looking straight ahead as her gaze swept up my body. For a long moment I held her with my eyes, letting her know that, while what was to come might not be purely pleasurable, she would be able to withstand it and find joy within her punishment. Letting go of her chin I gestured with a quick, almost imperious wave, for her to rise and was once more struck by how graceful she was when she needed to be. She stood in a single liquid motion, and very very faintly I caught the slightest hint of a familiar, and delightful, musky scent that instantly betrayed her feelings about what was about to happen.

Another gesture and she moved backwards until her ass touched the shelves behind her. She glanced left and right, then without needing my direction raised her wrists high above her head, stretching her arms until she as standing in a Y shape, her feet pressed together as she waited and wondered what her fate would be. That at least was a question with an immediate answer as I rifled through the suitcase for what I knew I'd need. First a silk scarf wound gently over her eyes as a kind of half-blindfold, leaving her trapped in a world of murky shapes. Next her wrists were wrapped in leather restraints, which in turn were attached to the heavy shelves with a chain barely an inch long, leaving her virtually no room to move. Her feet received similar cuffs but with a far longer chain, maybe two foot long. Stepping back I paused to admire my handiwork.

She looked stunning, simply stunning, full figure stretched and vulnerable and begging to be touched, long brown hair spilling over her back and shoulders, the simple white blouse and black skirt suddenly unbelievably erotic. The only problem was the blindfold prevented me from seeing her eyes, but I knew her well enough to imagine the mix of fear, dread and utter longing that would be dominating them right now. Wanting to leave her a moment or two to contemplate her fate I rummaged through the case for the other items I'd need, making sure to be loud enough for her to hear me over the beeping of machines and power supplies. Plastic clonks and metallic clinks sounded in the darkness that entrapped her, the rustle of fabric mixed with the harder, harsher sounds of man made items that could be anything her increasingly frantic mind could dream of.

Keeping my silence I moved forward to the tempting, irresistible sight before me, standing so close the heat of my body was making her tremble, the slightest whisper of air from my lips sending shivers the length of her spine. Finally I rested my chin on her shoulder, lips caressing her ear as I breathed my first words since binding her.

“My pet, I feel you have indeed forgotten the lessons I taught you before, but rest sured this time they will stick. I have to fix the mess you've caused before I can give you my full, undivided attention, but I will not be so cruel as to leave you with nothing to occupy your mind.”

With that I reached down and hooked the waist of her skirt, and the slinky black panties she was wearing underneath, away from her flesh and slipped my newest, and already most favored, toys under the elastic. Two small plastic pads now pressed firmly against her flesh, each maybe ten centimeters across, not counting the small tab protruding from the back of each circle and maybe a centimeter tall. One was held against her waist, the other just below her sweet pussy, the very tip of it touching her slit and each was held firmly in place by a strap looped and secured over the fabric of her underwear. Finally I pulled her skirt down, letting it rest just below the curve of her ass, a position that presented a most arresting sight indeed.

Carefully I reached out, slipped my hands under her blouse and raked my nails over her ribs, gently at first, then quickly stepping up to a full on tickly assault against her stretched flesh. Instantly, even with the lightest of touches, she exploded into giggles and shrieks as she felt old experiences and reactions surge awake after spending too long buried in memory. Her head shook from side to side, a motion that was quickly copied by the rest of her body as the tickling increased and her laughter became increasingly desperate.

Throughout the brief, but thorough, ordeal my eyes never left her hips, thighs and pussy, keeping a very close gaze on my little toys. After only a few seconds I was certain they'd not only do the job I intended but would be if anything more effective than I'd hoped. Stepping back from my gasping victim I took several long, deliberate steps towards the machine furthest from her. Gradually, as if she hadn't realized my fingers had left her flesh, she stopped laughing and became silent once more... the last such time she would be so for some considerable time if I had my way.

She could plainly hear me working well out of touching range of her body, fingers clicking on keys as I started to shut the first of over thirty servers down one at a time. For almost a minute she stood in silence, then started to twitch and wiggle in frustration, wanting, needing a touch, any touch, even a ticklish one. As the first moan of desire escaped her lips I granted her request, thumbing the button on the small remote tucked into my watch strap.

Instantly the remote control massage pads jumped to life, their surface vibrating gently against Danielle's flesh, and just as quickly she dissolved into a hysterical mass of tickled nerves and howling laughter. The pads themselves were bad enough, but making matters far worse was the simple fact that while they were secured so they wouldn't move away from her gorgeous body they weren't anchored in place. So as she danced in her bondage, so they shifted and twisted about, moving with her panties to reach seemingly every spot between her waist and the bottom of her pussy.

Her reaction was incredible, her entire body seeming to shiver and shake, mouth stretched wide with laughter as her head rolled back on her shoulders. I'd heard of, and described, people as writhing in bondage but I suddenly realized that I knew nothing. Her entire body seemed to be flexing around her bonds, every muscle tensing and relaxing in waves. Her howls had started off frantic and were rapidly rising into the stratosphere, a siren call that made me glad the office (and those above and below) was empty for the weekend.

Knowing she could only see my outline, and then only if she could manage to keep her eyes open beneath the blindfold, I indulged myself with a grin that stretched from ear to ear as I turned back to the job at hand, shutting down the rest of the machines as quickly as I could. Much to my surprise my attention only slipped a couple of times to leave me staring openly at the vision in front of me. The final machine was, not coincidently, on the shelf directly between her smooth, perfect legs and I stepped in front of her, standing close enough that her breasts brushed against my chest as she danced in her restraints.

Slowly, oh so slowly, I sank to my knees before her, admittedly pausing for a moment as my face came level with her beautiful breasts to enjoy the show for a moment before carrying on down. With her body writhing around and above me I wormed between her thighs, hands reaching for the keyboard, taking my own sweet time with the shutdown sequence. Finally I shuffled back from her flesh, thumbing the remote to pause the pads as I gave her a few minutes to come down from whatever ticklish plateau she was currently occupying.

“How are you feeling pet?” I asked, voice filled with compassion, caring... and just a hint of something else, something darker that told her this wasn't over quite yet.

“I...I....” Danielle gasped, still shaking though I knew that at least a little of that was put on in an attempt to gain sympathy and, perhaps more importantly, a little more time to recover.

“Good.” Voice flat once more, dangerous as it reached for the more primal parts of her psyche. “Now I've got to replace this power supply, and I'm afraid I can't have you distracting me pet, so open wide for a moment.”

She hesitated for a second, then did as I asked, her mouth open wide though she must have felt ridiculous. Gently, but firmly, I slipped a ball gag in between those luscious lips, her cry of protest turned into a mew by the hard plastic. Her body wriggled once more, though this time intended as a distraction, doing anything she could think of to divert my plans for her. Not that it stood a chance in hell of working, this was simply too much fun. Pulling the remote wand from my watch I reached up, placed the plastic against her open palm. Gently, inevitably, I cupped my fingers around hers and pressed down, her fingertips curving down until they were touching the button

“Press it pet...” I murmured and felt the resistance in her. “Press it and I promise you'll find release once I'm finished.” Another pause, then slowly, reluctantly, she pressed down, turning on the pads and assigning herself to tickle hell.

As before she dissolved before my eyes, but now her laughter was blocked, and without it, without that release, things were so much worse for her. Her fingers clawed at the restraints, legs buckling, her knees giving way and leaving her hanging from her wrists, feet twitching and wriggling to take her weight for a few seconds before her entire body spasmed and she hung free once more.

Working quickly I swapped the now-useless power supply for a new one, did a quick check and flicked it back into life. A minute in the depths of the fuse cabinet had everything reset and a single circuit of the racks had all the machines turned back on and I could return to the struggling, writhing beauty still tied tight to the shelves, my fingers flicking the remote to off as I approached.

She was, god, indescribably beautiful at that moment. Her entire body was shivering uncontrollably, muscles firing at random as she tried to calm down, to catch her breath. Her pale skin was flushed red, hair matted with sweat and her pussy was literally dripping from the stimulation it had received. Reaching for her blindfold I noticed the still-damp track of tears on her cheeks and worried for a moment what I might find as I lifted the cloth from her face.

The look in those deep brown eyes nearly floored me, so full of lust and desire and gratitude that I felt any attempts at holding on to the master personality melt away in their gaze. Keeping my eyes locked on hers I reached out and unlocked her arms, stepping over the chain holding her ankles together as I ripped open her blouse, her own hands yanking my shirt clear of my body. Her skirt flew away as she scrabbled with my belt, my trousers and briefs falling to the floor as I pulled her panties aside, slipping inside her as she wrapped her thighs around me, her arms draped over my neck.

With her back against the shelves, my arms holding her tight, she started to move upon me, a slow, steady pace that was designed to pay me back for her torture earlier on... Sadly for her, I still had the remote tucked inside my watch strap and, flexing my fingers back, turned it on. Instantly she exploded in giggles and began writhing, her body pounding onto my by-now desperate cock as we both rose rapidly towards our climax. Her mouth found mine, ravishing me as she laughed and moaned and writhed. Inevitably we couldn't possibly maintain such a pace, and within minutes we both tensed, paused, and exploded together, her fingers scrabbling at the back of my neck, thighs squeezing tight around my hips as she tried to impale herself yet further upon me.

Of course, after such a prolonged torture session, even such a spectacular orgasm could do little more than take the edge off our passions. Releasing her from her bonds, we both hurried to get dressed to the point of decency. With a grin I guided her over and let her glance inside the suitcase, her eyes going wide as she saw the contents.

“Well....” She gasped, her eyes and voice radiating desire. “Isn't this going to be an interesting weekend...?”

Oh my Holy GOD!! I was gonna be delicate about this

but to the divil with delicacy!:devil: This has to be THE most orgasmic and incredible story , tickling or otherwise.. All I can say is reading it made me, umm well let's just say ,that I was glad as hell I read it @ home, not in work or in the university computer lab;) , cause the sounds and gasps and shakings asI read it were NOT for the eyes of others. *sigh* and now I know what I want to do with those Chainsand pieces of Conveyer belt and stuff lying around MY office and workplace!:blush: :cool2: :tickle:

I can only follw the common consensus, your work is sublime, your put your heart and soul into it ,and you brighten a LOT of TMFer's days.

Welcome back Steve, and don;t go away again.. we need ya here!

Ghostie:cool:

WOW...WE ARE UNWORHTY OF UR AMAZING ABLITIY

:bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: my hands are still trembling from reading that story... theres just....(ok need to collect thoughts)..alright wow that was simply amazing. U have no idea how much of an honor it was to read that story let alone see that ur reply to my selfish request contained a link to it... Absolutly brillant
^just gonna leave it as that

L8tr
MiKe

(i know i signed MiKe but it says rupert cuz rupert is the name i wish i had)

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back