• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Life of the Party! - a Bewitched Story.

sceej56

TMF Expert
Samantha Stevens glowered. "The cheap little hussy!' she thought to herself. A number of other people, primarily other wives, regarded Samantha with equal parts concern and pity.

On the dance floor at McMahon & Tate's annual holiday bash, one of the new secretaries, a tall spectacularly busty brunette named Victoria Natelli, had cornered Darren and was dancing seductively around him, shaking her pendulous 38D's shamelessly. A striking five foot ten inch beauty, Victoria Natelli wore a slinky black dress which accented her long legs. The shoulder straps barely restrained her massive cleavage. On her feet were a pair of sexy size 9 high heeled mules which added to her statuesque height. A former Las Vegas show-girl, Victoria had taken the secretarial job with an eye toward landing a rich husband and if her "future husband" just happened to be currently married, well, that was no great issue to her!

"It's positively disgraceful!" clucked Mrs. Tate, trying to comfort Samantha, "That girl has no future in this company ... I can assure you of that, Mrs. Stevens! I'll speak to Larry immediately!"

"Nonsense, Mrs. Tate!" replied Samantha with a cryptic smile, "There's no need for you or me to be upset. In my experience, that type always gets what's coming to her!". Mrs. Tate failed to notice the subtle twitching of Samatha's nose or the faint tinkling noise that accompanied it.

Victoria Natelli licked her lips seductively as regarded a flustered Darren Stevens like a bitch in heat ... then suddenly, a slightly startled look creased Vicki's gorgeous face ... then she relaxed. For just a moment she'd felt ... giddy? It had been as though someone was ... was ... was tickling her! Smiling at Darren, she continued to dance seductively around the flustered young executive, using her hands to gather her rich dark hair up above her head

Smiling confidently, unnoticed off the dance floor, Samantha Stevens wiggled her right index finger ... and immediately Victoria felt something tickling her shaven armpit? She giggled uncertainly and looked around her but no one was touching her! Then she felt a finger poking her ticklish midriff; she giggled again and twitched - a silly grin and a look of confusion trading places on her gorgeous face. No longer moving languidly to the beat, she began to twitch and jitter spasmodically as she giggled uneasily; it was as if some unseen phantom was tickling her ribs, underarms and navel.

People had begun to stare at her odd performance. "... tee hee hee hee ... wh-what's happening ... hee hee ... to me" she asked, desperately looking from face to face in the crowd, "I-I-I feel ... hee hee ... t-t-ticklish?!!" Suddenly, the spaghetti straps holding up Vicki's dress seemed to spontaneously "pop" and Vicki's dress slithered to the floor (the girl was to preoccupied with her writhing and giggling to modestly grab her garment). Now she stood in the center of a crowded room wearing only her bra and panties. The tickling sensation subsided for a moment and a reddening Vicki awkwardly attempted to cover her near nakedness.

A number of people began to point and chuckle at the obnoxious glamour girl's predicament. "If you ask me, she had more than that coming, the shameless little trollop!" sniffed one gray haired matron. "You know ... I agree with you, Ma'am!" chirped Samantha Stevens! Again, Samantha's nose twitched and a slight tinkling noise was barely audible.

Barely having recovered a semblance of her composure, Victoria Natelli suddenly was aware of something ... something unseen poking and probing her ticklish ribs. "This ... tee hee hee ... this c-c-can't be ... hee hee hee ... w-what's happening to ... hee hee ... to me ...", she giggled, a mixture of mirth and horror on her face! As she wriggled spasmodically, without warning, the clasp and straps to her bra seemed to simply burst. The bra tumbled to the floor ... freeing Victoria's massive mammaries.

"This is TOO much!" chortled a bucktoothed redhead, "I don't believe it! Those big fun bags so proud of and she's always shaking in the guys' faces, well, I guess we all get an eyeful now! Look at how saggy she is!"

Victoria Natelli was thunderstruck! Her hands wandered instinctively to where her firm perky 38D's should be and found a pair of toneless sacks that appeared to have nursed a dozen children. She stoo there - mouth slightly open in shock, seemingly oblivious to the fact that she was now topless in front of an increasingly jeering taunting crowd.

"Someone get that bitch a nursing bra!" laughed a plump secretary.

"Y-Y-You don't understand ..." mumbled a stunned Victoria, still holding her now saggy breasts, "These ... these aren't m-m-my tits ..."

Incensed and emboldened, the buck toothed redhead strode forward to confront the bald naked brunette. "Yeah, sure, you big phony!" she taunted, "Why, I'll be she even colors her hair!" As the redhead's hand grasped at Victoria's Natelli'd thick lush black hair, Samantha Stevens sneered and twitched her nose a once again!

Victoria Natelli lashed out, furious at the redhead.

The redhead pulled back reflexively.

The room was stunned into silence ... and then erupted in uproarious laughter!!! In her hand, the redhead held ...

"A wig! It's a wig!" the redhead shrieked with glee, "Why just look at her!"

"... w-w-what's happening ... this can't be?" whispered a thoroughly dumb struck Vicki, feeling the short mousy brown hair on her head. Most of the women burst into even more hilarious laughter as the men looked on in disgust.

"Good grief. she's ... she's sick!" muttered Darren Stevens. "A sad case!" agreed Samantha (with just a hint of sarcasm), "It's tragic when women become so wrapped up in body image that they start to deceive even themselves!"

"You don't understand! I'm ... I'm not crazy!!!" stammered a flabbergasted Victoria, "I'm not crazy and ... and ... I have gorgeous hair ... really ... it just magically disappeared! That's not my wig ... I-I don't even own a wig! Why should I ... I don't n-need one ... and ... and I have really firm tits ... I swear ... they just ... they just disappeared ... and I ... oh ... oh, dear ... hee hee hee hee hee ... oh please, that tickles ... aha ha ha ha ha ha ... this c-c-can't be happening ... tee hee hee hee hee ... oh no, n-n-not the feet ... hee hee hee hee hee ... not my feet ... aha ha ha ha ha ... oh, I can't stand it ... aha ha ha ha ha ha ... I'm ... I'm ... I'm TICKLISH!!!".

Inexplicably, Victoria Natelli, during a moment of seemingly supreme humiliation, had sat down in the middle of the dance floor, giggling like a school girl. Kicking off her sexy mules, she wiggled her toes and flexed her bare soles - as though trying to rid them of some unwelcome unseen sensation.

Initially, the crowd of party-goers were again stunned into silence ... a silence which was washed over by a ground swell of derisive contemptuous laughter! It was indeed quite a site to see this confident manipulative vixen making a complete ass of herself. Such was the attention the babbling brunette garnered that no one noticed the slight grin on Samantha Stevens face or the subtle twitches of her nose which seemed to accompany each new indignity which befell the cheap slut who'd been enticing Samantha's husband.

"Help me-hee-hee-hee ..." squealed Victoria, "I'm ... I'm losing my mind ... ha ha ha ha ha ... something ... hee hee ... someone ... is t-t-tickling my fee-hee-heeeeeeet ... aha ha ha ha ha ... p-p-please ... y-y-you don't understand ... ha ha ha ha ha ... I'm t-t-ticklish ... tee hee hee hee ... I'm so very very ticklish ... ha ha ... my feet ... I ... I ... I c-c-can't s-s-stand it!"

"Poor thing ... a good rest is all she needs! A good rest and a fresh outlook on life!" Samantha cooed in apparent sympathy.

Then Samantha's nose twitched a final time!

A nervous Larry Tate, thinking the bizarre spectacle had gone on far too long, nervously supervised security as they hastily pulled Victoria Natelli's dressed back up, crudely tying off the shoulder straps so as to provide a modicum of modesty. The unexplained tickling having subsided, the flabbergasted bimbo was trying in vain to "explain" the unexplainable as she was hustled out a side entrance and advised that her services were no longer needed at McMahon and Tate.

She'd planned her move on that dork Stevens for weeks; now the night had become a catastrophe. Standing barefoot in the alley, all pretense dropped, the angry harpy complained loudly, "How the fuck am I supposed to go home like this? I need my fucking shoes!".

"I thought you would!" replied Samantha Stevens cheerfully, "Here you go, dear!". As Samantha handed the would be man stealer her flashy mules, her nose twitched once more.

Victoria made to slip on her shoe - frustration? What in the ... it ... it didn't seem to fit? It was then that a horrified Victoria Natelli noticed ... her FEET?!!

In a word, her feet were huge! Disproportionately so, even for a tall woman. Slipping into a size 9 shoe was out of the question. Days later, Victoria would learn that inexplicably, her feet now measured a gargantuan size 16 EEE. The once haughty sexpot would have to endure the jeers of jealous neighbors about the size of her "gun-boats". Initially, she was called "Olive Oyl" behind her back (later, she would be called by the same name to her face!). At that moment, however, her mind simply reeled at the evenings events.

"H-How can this be ...", stammered the now crestfallen bimbo as she examined her huge feet ruefully, "It's like ... black magic ..."

As she returned to the party, Samantha Stevens looked at the slut who'd attempted to steal her husband dubiously.

"Magic? Really, Miss Natelli, I think we all know there's no such thing as magic!"

Samantha Stevens glowered. "The cheap little hussy!' she thought to herself. A number of other people, primarily other wives, regarded Samantha with equal parts concern and pity.

On the dance floor at McMahon & Tate's annual holiday bash, one of the new secretaries, a tall spectacularly busty brunette named Victoria Natelli, had cornered Darren and was dancing seductively around him, shaking her pendulous 38D's shamelessly. A striking five foot eleven inch beauty, Victoria Natelli wore a slinky black mini dress which accented her long legs. The spaghetti shoulder straps barely restrained her massive cleavage. On her feet were a pair of sexy size 9 high heeled mules which added to her statuesque height. A former Las Vegas show-girl, Victoria had taken the secretarial job with an eye toward landing a rich husband and if her "future husband" just happened to be currently married, well, that was no great issue to her!

"It's positively disgraceful!" clucked Mrs. Tate, trying to comfort Samantha, "That girl has no future in this company ... I can assure you of that, Mrs. Stevens! I'll speak to Larry immediately!"

"Nonsense, Mrs. Tate!" replied Samantha with a cryptic smile, "There's no need for you or me to be upset. In my experience, that type always gets what's coming to her!". Mrs. Tate failed to notice the subtle twitching of Samatha's nose or the faint tinkling noise that accompanied it.

Victoria Natelli licked her lips seductively as regarded a flustered Darren Stevens like a bitch in heat ... then suddenly, a slightly startled look creased Vicki's gorgeous face ... then she relaxed. For just a moment she'd felt ... giddy? It had been as though someone was ... was ... was tickling her! Smiling at Darren, she continued to dance seductively around the flustered young executive, using her hands to gather her rich dark hair up above her head

Smiling confidently, unnoticed off the dance floor, Samantha Stevens wiggled her right index finger ... and immediately Victoria felt something tickling her shaven armpit? She giggled uncertainly and looked around her but no one was touching her! Then she felt a finger poking her ticklish midriff; she giggled again and twitched - a silly grin and a look of confusion trading places on her gorgeous face. No longer moving languidly to the beat, she began to twitch and jitter spasmodically as she giggled uneasily; it was as if some unseen phantom was tickling her ribs, underarms and navel.

People had begun to stare at her odd performance. "... tee hee hee hee ... wh-what's happening ... hee hee ... to me" she asked, desperately looking from face to face in the crowd, "I-I-I feel ... hee hee ... t-t-ticklish?!!" Suddenly, the spaghetti straps holding up Vicki's dress seemed to spontaneously "pop" and Vicki's dress slithered to the floor (the girl was to preoccupied with her writhing and giggling to modestly grab her garment). Now she stood in the center of a crowded room wearing only her bra and panties. The tickling sensation subsided for a moment and a reddening Vicki awkwardly attempted to cover her near nakedness.

A number of people began to point and chuckle at the obnoxious glamour girl's predicament. "If you ask me, she had more than that coming, the shameless little trollop!" sniffed one gray haired matron. "You know ... I agree with you, Ma'am!" chirped Samantha Stevens! Again, Samantha's nose twitched and a slight tinkling noise was barely audible.

Barely having recovered a semblance of her composure, Victoria Natelli suddenly was aware of something ... something unseen poking and probing her ticklish ribs. "This ... tee hee hee ... this c-c-can't be ... hee hee hee ... w-what's happening to ... hee hee ... to me ...", she giggled, a mixture of mirth and horror on her face! As she wriggled spasmodically, without warning, the clasp and straps to her bra seemed to simply burst. The bra tumbled to the floor ... freeing Victoria's massive mammaries.

"This is TOO much!" chortled a bucktoothed redhead, "I don't believe it! Those big fun bags so proud of and she's always shaking in the guys' faces, well, I guess we all get an eyeful now! Look at how saggy she is!"

Victoria Natelli was thunderstruck! Her hands wandered instinctively to where her firm perky 38D's should be and found a pair of toneless sacks that appeared to have nursed a dozen children. She stoo there - mouth slightly open in shock, seemingly oblivious to the fact that she was now topless in front of an increasingly jeering taunting crowd.

"Someone get that bitch a nursing bra!" laughed a plump secretary.

"Y-Y-You don't understand ..." mumbled a stunned Victoria, still holding her now saggy breasts, "These ... these aren't m-m-my tits ..."

Incensed and emboldened, the buck toothed redhead strode forward to confront the bald naked brunette. "Yeah, sure, you big phony!" she taunted, "Why, I'll be she even colors her hair!" As the redhead's hand grasped at Victoria's Natelli'd thick lush black hair, Samantha Stevens sneered and twitched her nose a once again!

Victoria Natelli lashed out, furious at the redhead.

The redhead pulled back reflexively.

The room was stunned into silence ... and then erupted in uproarious laughter!!! In her hand, the redhead held ...

"A wig! It's a wig!" the redhead shrieked with glee, "Why just look at her!"

"... w-w-what's happening ... this can't be?" whispered a thoroughly dumb struck Vicki, feeling the short mousy brown hair on her head. Most of the women burst into even more hilarious laughter as the men looked on in disgust.

"Good grief. she's ... she's sick!" muttered Darren Stevens. "A sad case!" agreed Samantha (with just a hint of sarcasm, "It's tragic when women become so wrapped up in body image that they start to deceive even themselves!"

"You don't understand! I'm ... I'm not crazy!!!" stammered a flabbergasted Victoria, "I'm not crazy and ... and ... I have gorgeous hair ... really ... it just magically disappeared! That's not my wig ... I-I don't even own a wig! Why should I ... I'm don't n-need one ... and ... and I have really firm tits ... I swear ... they just ... they just disappeared ... and I ... oh ... oh, dear ... hee hee hee hee hee ... oh please, that tickles ... aha ha ha ha ha ha ... this c-c-can't be happening ... tee hee hee hee hee ... oh no, n-n-not the feet ... hee hee hee hee hee ... not my feet ... aha ha ha ha ha ... oh, I can't stand it ... aha ha ha ha ha ha ... I'm ... I'm ... I'm TICKLISH!!!".

Inexplicably, Victoria Natelli, during a moment of seemingly supreme humiliation, had sat down in the middle of the dance floor, giggling like a school girl. Kicking off her sexy mules, she wiggled her toes and flexed her bare soles - as though trying to rid them of some unwelcome unseen sensation.

Initially, the crowd of party-goers were again stunned itno silence .. a silence which was washed over by a ground swell of derisive contemptuous laughter! It was indeed quite a site to see this confident manipulative vixen making a complete ass of herself. Such was the attention the babbling brunette garneded that no one noticed the slight grin on Samantha Stevens face or the subtle twitches of her nose which seemed to accompany each new indignity which befell the cheap slut who'd been enticing Samantha's husband.

"Help me-hee-hee-hee ..." squealed Victoria, "I'm ... I'm losing my mind ... ha ha ha ha ha ... something ... hee hee ... someone ... is t-t-tickling my fee-hee-heeeeeeet ... aha ha ha ha ha ... p-p-please ... y-y-you don't understand ... ha ha ha ha ha ... I'm t-t-ticklish ... tee hee hee hee ... I'm so very very ticklish ... ha ha ... my feet ... I ... I ... I c-c-can't s-s-stand it!"

"Poor thing ... a good rest is all she needs! A good rest and a fresh outlook on life!" Samantha cooed in apparent sympathy.

Then Samantha's nose twitched a final time!

A nervous Larry Tate, thinking the bizarre spectacle had gone on far too long, nervously supervised security as they hastily pulled Victoria Natelli's dressed back up, crudely tying off the shoulder straps so as to provide a modicum of modesty. The unexplained tickling having subsided, the flabbergasted bimbo was trying in vain to "explain" the unexplainable as she was hustled out a side entrance and advised that her services were no longer needed at McMahon and Tate.

She'd planned her move on that dork Stevens for weeks; now the night had become a catastrophe. Standing barefoot in the alley, all pretense dropped, the angry beauty complained loudly, "How the fuck am I supposed to go home like this? I need my fucking shoes!".

"I thought you would!" replied Samantha Stevens cheerfully, "Here you go, dear!". As Samantha handed the would be man stealer her flashy mules, her nose twitched once more.

Victoria made to slip on her shoe - frustration? What in the ... it ... it didn't seem to fit? It was then that a horrified Victoria Natelli noticed ... her FEET?!!

In a word, her feet were huge! Disproportionately so, even for a tall woman. Slipping into a size 9 shoe was out of the question. Days later, Victoria would learn that inexplicably, her feet now measured a gargantuan size 16 EEE. The once haughty sexpot would have to endure the jeers of jealous neighbors about the size of her "gun-boats". Initially, she was called "Olive Oyl" behind her back (later, she would be called by the same name to her face!). At that moment, however, her mind simply reeled at the evenings events.

"H-How can this be ...", stammered the now crestfallen bimbo as she examined her huge feet ruefully, "It's like ... black magic ..."

As she returned to the party, Samantha Stevens looked at the slut who'd attempted to steal her husband dubiously.

"Magic? Really, Miss Natelli, I think we all know there's no such thing as magic!"

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back