• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anna Kournikova s ordeal: Venus and Martina teaching her a lesson....

Diego

2nd Level Orange Feather
Anna Kournikova had finished her practice, as usual the sportswriters, fans, and even fashion and cosmetic companies were over her. She liked to be so desired, she was considered to be the most beautiful woman in tennis and that was great, anyway she wish to be a better tennis player so she must work hard.

Venus Williams and Martina Hingis were waiting, lurking quietly in the locker room, the moment was to come……..

As after every practice Anna laid down on for a few moments over the massage – bed, usually she spends 15 minutes laying on her back with her closed eyes, resting before taking a shower. Venus and Martina knew that.

After just 5 minutes of resting she was suddenly seized by the two rivals, she fought, she resisted…but they were two, her position was a great disadvantage and Venus s strength was two much for her. 10 minutes later she was tied spread eagled, really helpless.

- “What the f… are you doing?” asked an angry Anna to her captors.

- “ Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” was Venus smiling answer, “…don’t waste your breath…you ll need it”

- “Don’t worry, well only teach you a lesson you little silly girl…. A lesson you wont forget, we ll all laugh…..specially you” added Martina

- “But… what are you going to do? …don’t hurt me, please”

- “Hurt you?, oh no, we are only going to tickle you, slowly, relentlessly, until we break you….”

- “ Tickle me ? Why ? Why me ? I thought you didn’t like each other, you re always arguing and yelling at each other…...”

- “Sure, we are not friends “said Venus, “we are rivals, and at the tennis court we ll destroy each other….but we also respect each other, we are both very good players, I m sure in a couple of months I will be the number one” “…but you…..Who are you? You never win a tournament and you are famous!!”

- “Yeah” said a serious Martina…just because you are a pretty girl every man on earth wants you…….and we don’t like that….so be prepared”

They both observed their beautiful victim, wearing an extra short skirt, exposing her incredible tanned legs, her sleeveless white top, exposing a sweaty athletic tummy with a tantalizing navel.

They began in the upperbody, teasing her :-“Kootcheee koooooooootcheeeeeeeee!!!!!!!”

-“No girls, please don’t tickle me, please I am sorry, I didn’t know that I NOOOOOOOOHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHSTOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE!!!!!

Their answer was tickles, tickles and tickles…they worked on the extra soft armpits admiring their ticklishness, Venus worked skillfully on her ribcage and navel while Martina tortured the tender underarms.

Anna was completely exhausted, every time Venus touched her moist navel she thought she would pee herself, every time Martina tickled her armpits she twisted her body as a snake.

After 30 minutes they went to Anna s feet and removed her sneakers.

-“I wonder how ticklish are those tootsies” said Martina

-“ NO girls, not my feet I beg you PLEASE HAVE MERCYY!!!!!”

They slowly rolled down her white socks exposing only her beautiful round heels, both women used their sharp hard nails to tickle torture them relentlessly.
-“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAH!!!!!!!”

-“MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm” said Venus admiring the now completely bare feet.
-“Just looooook at those soooooles, they look sooooo soooooo ticklish!!!!!!!!!!!!”

They tickle tortured her perfect feet, merciless, Martina was delighted with the most ticklish spot: The balls of the feet, she spent 10 minutes there tickling and tickling.

-“HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHSTOOOOOOOOOP PLEEEEEEEASE MERCYYYYYYYY I CANT STAAAAAAAAND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

They continued the torment for at least 40 minutes until they completely broke her and exhaust her. Anna was a complete mess, sweaty, tearful humiliated.

Finally they stopped, -“We hope you enjoyed it Anna….. bye bye”

-“ Let me out, please you have just tortured me, now let me go please!!”

-“Of course we finished, but I think you don’t…………..

Suddenly, Mary Pierce entered the room smiling and Venus told her –“Its all yours, just check her armpits and feet!!!!!!”

-“Hi Annaaaaaaaaa” said Mary visibly excited.

-“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!” was Anna s frightened scream.

Mary Pierce sit just in front of Anna s incredible soles, she ran her nails in her tender, ticklish arches enjoying the twisting wiggling and spreading of the feet and toes.

She carefully tickled the sweaty salty toes with her lustful tongue, tasting them delighted.
-“NOOOOOOO NOT MY TOEEEES DON’T LIIIIIIICK THEEEEM PLEEEEEEEEASE AHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!!!!”

- “Oh Anna, your feet are so ticklish and soooooo tasty” “..they are the perfect appetizer…….. later I will try the main course….and the desert”

It was a very long evening for Anna ……….

I think everybody agrees that Kournikova would be a great ticklee....but dont you think Mary Pierce is probably a great tickler?

I really enjoyed that story! Now i think they need to team up on Martina!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back