• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Carolyn Gets it at GMA

ViperGTS

Well, today I hung out again at the girl's high school. This time, my g/f was there. Her cell phone dissapeared, and it turned out that Carolyn, a Polish girl that looks strikingly Irish, had swiped it and ran off. Don't get me wrong, it was a joke, she was only messing around. After hunting her down through the hallways, I caught up to her and pinned her against a wall. There was no one else around.

"Give it up, or else."
"No, I don't have it!"
"You're a liar."
"I seriously don't have EEEEEEEEK!"
Carolyn screamed as my fingers dug into her ribs, and she collapsed to the floor. I sat on her hips and pinned her down.
"Give it up, now!"
"EEeee hee hee I don't haahahahave it! Lemme go damnit!"
"Then fork it over!"
Her only response was laughter. I turned around and tugged off her clogs, then attacked her nylon covered soles. SHe screamed bloody murder, and it echoed through the halls. Luckily, most of the staff of the building had gone, so I just kept it up. My fingers roamed over her feet and I saw the cell phone fall out of her hip pocket. I kept tickling her nyloned arches and heels anyway, not even bothering to ask for the phone anymore. She kept repeating that she didn't have it though, between her giggled and laughs.
After a few minutes the poor girl couldn't breathe anymore, so I grabbed the cell phone and got off of her. She laid there, staring at the ceiling, gasping for breath and giggling.
"I...*pant*...I hate you...*gasp, giggle*...you fucker..."
I grinned and straddled her hips again.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back