• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sara's Orgasmic Torture (18+)

ViperGTS

The day I met Sara she was walking through the Mall that I worked in. She came into my bookstore and started asking questions about a few novels by Clamp, a well known Anime and Manga artist. We got into a nice discussion about cartoons and comics, and decided to hang out that night at the food court to chat.

Sara was about 5'6", with light brown hair, and a very nice, slender figure. Her voice was average, nothing distinguishable about it, but I wondered how she laughed.

So we met at the food court later that night when I was off of work. She was wearing a tight t shirt under her denim jacket, and jeans with a few well placed holes in them. Looking at the holes one could see that she was wearing hot pink stockings underneath. She also wore slightly beat up tennis sneakers.

We sat and ate some fast food, talking about comics and such. After a while, we got to the topic of Chobits, a series involving Persocoms, robots that look and act identically to humans, but are actually walking computers.

"I wonder if Persocoms are ticklish," I mused.

Sara giggled. "What brought this on?"

I said straight out: "I have a thing for tickling, and Chi (one of the main Persocom characters) always walks around barefoot, so...yeah."

Sara slid off her shoes and laid her pink nyloned feet in my lap. "Maybe as ticklish as I am?"

I sat there dumbfounded for a moment, but I collected myself and lightly tickled her nyloned soles. She bit her knuckle and giggled in a high pitch. "What's wrong, ticklish?" I teased.

Well, we goofed around and laughed at each other for a while, and while we were on the way to her house to drop her off, she randomly started talking about tickling again.

"You want to know something, Mark?"
"What's up?"
"I really like tickling, too." She blushed deeply. "Will you tickle my feet some more?"

I grinned and jokingly said, "Only if I can tie you up first."

She said, a little too loud and overly enthusiastically, "Okay!"

I made the very next left turn and headed for my house.

---
I had a handcart in the basement, and I brought it upstairs. I set it upright in the living room and had Sara take off her shoes. She sat on the platform of the cart, raising her legs along the sides of the handlebars, and I used some silk neck ties, four of them, to tie her legs in place, at the anklesand thighs. She was blusing and giggling madly already.

FOr a few minutes I just tickled her nyloned feet. She didn't scream, or even laugh all that loud, but she did squirm alot and giggle like a mad woman. Later she told me her feet were a 12 on the one to ten ticklish scale.

After maybe ten minutes she begged for a breather. I stopped and massages her feet, and she moaned in pleasure. I asked her if she was ok.

"Yes...I...Mmmmm...I am great, it's just that...well, just the thought of being tied and tickled makes me really, really hot."

o_O

Ten minutes later, she was again tied to the cart, this time, wearing nothing BUT the nylons and a blindfold.
----

It had been two hours since she told me how hornybondage and tickling got her. Since then, she had been tickled on her feet for an hour and a half, and we fooled around other than that, in a very *erotic* fashion (I'll spare you the nasty details) for about half an hour. When I finally took her home, she almost fell asleep in the car.

The next day, she didn't wake up until well after 3 PM. She called me and playfully yelled at me for making her not only stay in bed for long, but for making it so difficult for her to walk when she did get up.

Turns out, she was so hot during out escpades after all the tickling she recieved, the half hour of *fun* contained seven incredible climaxes for her.

;-)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back