• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Victoria's revenge inspired by sccej56 original classic a Hair Raising Tale

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
sceej56, that was a very interesting Bewitched tale. If you do not wish for us to write the sequel, we will understand and replace it with a Ticklish Intentions Story starring Selma Blair and the mighty SMG.

Victoria Natelli left the asylum, she had staying in after a remarkable change occurred. Her beautiful long hair and big breasts returned. However revenge lay in her mind. She hated what she had to do to get it back. Acknowledge her ancestry. Victoria was a sorceress, but it took 6 months to come to grips with the truth she knew. She accepted it and was reborn. Now she had to find the plague-mongerer responsible. But to kill someone even though this had happened was abhorrent to her. But a sorceress’ duty was to protect mankind from their race. So having heard of a party involved McMahon and Tate, she decided to go and acknowledge the inevitable taunts. She saw the same people but this time decided not to make a move on any of the men. Of course, everyone recognized her and the comments behind her back began. She mostly spent the night watching everyone. Samantha smiled at what had happened. She assumed that the girl was wearing a wig and false breasts again, it made her giggle. “What is so funny?” asked Darren. “Oh, something!” giggled Samantha. One woman could not resist making her pay. She reached over and grabbed her hair. Victoria screeched as several strands of her hair came out. The crowd was flabbergasted, she wasn’t wearing a wig. Victoria examined the woman, no not a plague-mongerer. She let the incident pass. Everyone was talking, how had she re-grown her hair in only 6 months. After all here in 1968, it seemed impossible science. One woman the redhead who pulled out her hair last time asked the question everyone wanted to know. “How did you get your hair, back?” she asked. “Well I lost my hair and got false breasts, because I had terminal cancer which started as breast cancer and spread to my skin. Fortunately I have made a full recovery after a mastectomy and chemotherapy.” She replied. Everyone was sad for her except Sam. How had she regained her hair and breasts? Still she learned her lesson. One man a 40year decided to take a chance. “Say Victoria, I was wondering…” “You’re married. Thank you but I remain uninterested.” Was her cutting reply. “Well my marriage is falling apart so…..” “I am sorry. But you are married, that is enough.” She responded. The man now angry started grabbing her breasts. She squealed in pain and kicked him in the groin. “How dare you?” roared Victoria. Her sorceress side felt like it was on the verge of blowing him to pieces, but she restrained herself. The wife had watched the scene with horror, how dare her husband do this? Again everyone was talking, clearly the breasts were real. The husband was writhing on floor grabbing his groin. Victoria’s face was bright red. She had been humiliated, she could not feel the plague-mongerer’s presence. She decided to leave. Sam felt something was amiss. The girl was different somehow. Perhaps it would be better if she left. She was about to twitch her nose when she realized she was already about to leave. “Good!” thought Samantha, “she learned her lesson”. As Victoria left dejected, her face still stinging red, the wife of the man who grabbed her breasts roughly ran after her. “Hey!” she said. Victoria turned around her face even redder. “I am so sorry for what my worthless soon to be ex-husband did. And about exposing your wig last time." said the pretty redhead. "Thank you." beamed Victoria, the red vanishing from her face. "Your story is touching and I am sorry about before." she said. "MY cancer was not known and you had even right to treat me like that before, I acted in ways my parents would have been ashamed of." responded Victoria. "My name is Tina. Yours?" asked the redhead. "Hello Tina, I'm Victoria!" answered Victoria. In a moment their eyes met Victoria felt something powerful: she knew this woman was not a plague-mongerer, she was someone special. In typical style, a massive kiss erupted from both of them. As Samantha went outside to avoid the smoking, she saw Victoria with Tina. "Not yet learned her lesson." she thought. She twitched her nose and a huge explosion resulted near Tina and Victoria. Neither were harmed and Victoria eyes locked unto Samantha. "So that's the plaguemongerer!" she thought. Before Samantha could speak, she disappeared just as Darren walked out. "Sam? Sam? SSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAMMMMMM? Where are you?" screamed Darren, oblivious to the two women below. Victoria took the frightened Tina by the hand and drove her to Tina's Sister. Victoria drove home as a naked Samantha futilely tried to escape her bonds. The power that Victoria had used on her had bound her securely. "SO! You were the one that disfigured me!" yelled Victoria. "Let me go, please!" screamed Samantha. "You tried to kill me and Tina!" replied Victoria. "NEVER! I just..." Samantha stopped halfway, to admit she planned to repeat the dose was not smart since her powers weren't working. "You were planning to disfigure me again." she told Samantha. "Not disfigure! Teach you a lesson! I was just being protective..." "You took my hair, destroyed my breasts and blew up my feet (added this part from the improved version). I see you are not the slightest remorseful. I regretted my actions but instead you decided to permanently scar me by allowing me to remain disfigured." coldly spoke Ms Natelli. Samantha could think of no answer. She had been planning to remove the spell at some point but forgot to. "I see you shall have to suffer the same!" commanded Victoria. "NOOOO! Wait! I am sorry, genuinely sorry. If you do this, it's permanent!" wailed Samantha. "As you had intended for me. I had planned to humiliate you only but now I see disfigurement is necessary!" frostily ordained Vicky. "Laugh now!" she ordered. Samantha started squealing with laughter. What felt like tiny pixie fingers were dancing across her ticklish upper body. From armpit to side to belly to navel, her upperbody was on fire. Victoria watched coldly her eyes stinging with hatred. The race of whores is indeed weak and low. How many others had Samantha Stevens disposed off?
Yeah, got important day tomorrow, so we got to split!
Bye!
Love,
Anna and Heather

It is fine with me if you wish to carry on with the characters. Personally, I would have liked to have seen further indignities heaped on Victoria but you have a different vision.

Thanks sceej56, you're a master! Sadly we're hopeless romantics, still we planned to deal with Victoria eventually perhaps less roughly though.

hmmm

You peaked my interest.
Fantasy stories are a bit lacking.
Though less stereotypical heroes should show up one day. Centaur ladies, Dark Knights, Necromancers,... .
Still looking good keep it up.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back