• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Story: Tickling a Friend from Work

gan_grel26

This is a true story that happened a few weeks ago. It was totally unexpected which made the experience all that much better, but here is how it started:
I have been working with this girl named Cathy for about the last three years. Cathy is about 5'10, has long brown hair, weighs about 100 pounds soaking wet, and almost always wears sandals to work. Over the past few years, we've gotten into several conversations of a sexual nature and she brought up the fact that her b/f at the time liked to do alot of "foot stuff" which she thought was a bit strange. I admitted that I too liked feet to which was my first "mistake". From that day forward, each time we worked together she went out of her way to tease me with her feet.
Just a few weeks ago, we got into the subject of bondage to which I told her that I had quite a selection of bondage equiptment which includes a set of stocks. I invited her to come over anytime she wanted to have a look at my stuff. To my suprise, she showed up at my house only three hours after getting out of work.
I started to show her my stocks when she started to lock herself in them to see how they felt. I said something like, "might as well go all the way....". I took off her sandals that she always wears and proceded to tie her toes to the posts of the stocks with stretchy, glow in the dark string. She first started giggling softly as I did this, saying, "eek! that tickles!!". I then locked her hands to the top of the posts of the stocks and asked her how it felt. She said "Hey, this is kewl, but what can you really do with someone while restrained like this?"
That's when I reached over and pulled out my blue ostrich feather. A blank look of puzzlement crossed over her face. That look was replaced by a look of surprise and utter terror. Her eyes got as big as fifty cent pieces as her face went white as a ghosts. All she could barely manage to croak out in a barely audible whisper was "Don't you f&*kin' dare..."
Of course, I dared!! The feather in between her toes was all it took to send her through the roof in hysterics. I just said "Well, you've teased me with your feet for how long now...??? Well, he's your payback."
Of all the people that I've tickled I've never seen anyone laugh so hard and struggle so intensley. I used the feather, a fork, my fingers, and a hairbrush over her incredibly cute feet. This kept up for about 15 minutes in which I was totally unrelenting. I had her crying in hysterical bliss. Tears were streaming down her face. At about the 15 minute mark, she ended up breaking my stocks.
Crying and out of breath, and now that she was free, I didn't know how she'd react. After a few seconds of catching her breath, her face lit up and she gave me a great big smile and exclaimed, "Wow! That was fun! Lets do it again"
I ended up restraining her in my leather ankle and foot cuffs in a hogtie position and tickled her feet for the better part of an hour, using the hairbrush, feather, fork, and my fingers. This time tho, I spread some cinnamon warming lotion on her toes and licked it off which sent her through the roof.
After it was all said and done, she said that it was the most fun that she has had in quite awhile and that I just opened a new door for her. I haven't worked or seen her since she had to leave to go back to college a few days after this happened, but I know she will be home next weekend and she is working it, so I'm gonna invite her over again and see if she wants some more. Wish me Luck!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back