• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Blind Date

hammertime

I dont know if anyone saw, but I was watching blind date and there was a girl there who was Catholic and they were making all kinda of references about her losing her innocence. So the guy was driving the girl and he asked if she was ticklish, and she said yea and asked him. So he reached over and tickled her on the side in the passenger seat, and then the show did an instant replay of it with visuals of catholic angels flying away from her. So I got to see it twice! Did anyone see this? I think it was Wednesday night on WB.

Da, dadada, da, dada,da, dada CAN'T TOUCH THIS...

I kid, I kid, I just couldn't resist ^^

and yes, I saw that, a decent scene as well, although the show in general is just plain stupid if you ask me XD

I think that show is pretty funny actually. Ever think of all the tickling that gets CUT OUT of that show? Cool sighting, thanks for posting.

Peace

Ed

Hey Hammertime, thanks for posting this-I usually tape this show in hopes of capturing stuff, but I missed this one. I'll keep my eyes out! (it gets repeated ad infinitum!)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back