• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tekken 17

MrMacphisto

Level of Lime Feather
Ok guys... I know it's taken me forever to get back to this series, but here's another. I decided that I would extend the storyline a little further than originally planned. I think Chapter 18 will be the last one though.... Here's a link to the previous chapter, since it's been so long... http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=40120

The King of Iron Feather Tournament: Redemption

As Angel came down from the heavens, it was as if time stood still. The War God had to face its greatest enemy in its last moments. In a matter of minutes, the doctor would return to his original form. However, if the beast could absorb Angel’s energy, it might be able to survive the antidote….

Angel slowly descended to the monster’s level in the sky. She knew what she had to do; the War God mercilessly killed so many during its reign, and now, its time had come to an end. Ethereal light enveloped her form, and after a few seconds, a great blast of spiritual energy emanated toward the wretched creature.

The War God narrowly avoided its opponent’s attack and breathed its flames at her as it swooped toward her. It would have to keep the seraph occupied before it could use its psychic powers on her.

Angel frantically dodged the fire, but the flames brushed by her alabaster legs and seared her sandals off. She swung her bared legs out of harm’s way and fired another blast from her eyes.

The War God was hit in its snake arm and recoiled in pain. It swooped again at the seraph and engulfed her in flames. If it couldn’t take her energy, it would still do its best to kill her.

Angel’s sacred robes caught fire and burned brilliantly with great wisps of smoke. She struggled to extinguish the remains of her clothing, but when the flames finally went out, the rags of her robes fell from her heavenly body. Her tiara shattered, causing her long, golden hair to flow free in the wind. Being of the highest house of angels, she truly had the ideal female form. As Devil Kazuya had seen earlier, her skin was as pale as arctic snow and as soft as down. Her thin neck perfectly matched her delicate shoulders, and her supple breasts were complemented by perky pink nipples. Her ribs tapered down to her slim waist and firm stomach. Between her curvy hips, the War God gazed lustfully at her golden mound. Her arms and legs were toned in preparation for the occasional battle with demonic enemies, yet her frail hands, rounded knees, thin ankles, and pretty feet maintained her femininity. Her long fingers were still capable of administering comforting caresses, and her tender toes remained vulnerable to gentle touches.

For a moment, the War God was entranced by the seraph’s divine beauty. Even Yoshimitsu, who was far below on the ground, was transfixed on observing Angel’s nubile form. The ninja cyborg didn’t really have a libido, but the remnants of his human psyche still affected him.

Angel spread her arms and swan wings outward as her hair hypnotically whipped around in the wind. Her thunderous voice reverberated through the forest. “Your judgment is at hand! I hereby banish you back to…” Her spell was interrupted by the sensation of feathers brushing her neck and shoulders. She fluttered her wings nervously to get rid of this feeling, but then light strokes invaded her armpits. She let out a quiet gasp and pressed her arms to her sides. While fighting off these touches, she glared at the War God and blasted it again with her eyes.

The beast dodged her attack and intensified his psychic attack on her by focusing on her chest, ribs, and sides. Angel reacted by squinting her eyes and wriggling spastically. The corners of her lips began to turn upward as the giggles built up inside of her. She couldn’t let the War God win, but then again, all she had to do was survive the next few minutes before the doctor reverted to his original form. As she slowly resisted the tickles, more quick light strokes teased her back, especially the sensitive spots around her wings. She arched backward and squealed in frustration.

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

The monster enjoyed tormenting the seraph, but it had to act fast if it wanted to absorb her energy. It created imaginary tongues on her navel and inner thighs and imaginary feathers on her stomach, hips, and buttocks. Angel doubled over in laughter and squeezed her legs together.

OOOOOOOHEHEHEHEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHH

Angel felt feathers twirling between her buttocks and along the backs of her thighs and knees. Her legs spasmed and kicked helplessly in the air. Her laughter was frantic and hearty by now, and she felt pleasure begin to overtake her. Hands goosed her knees, and feathers stroked her twitching ankles. In between gales of laughter, she readied herself for the tortures that would eventually reach the source of her greatest weakness.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAH

The seraph squinted again and gritted her teeth as the feathers spread across the tops of her feet and toes. She swung her legs helplessly as fingers slid across her tender soles and arches, and tongues slithered under and between her curling toes. Her feet were her most ticklish spots, and she howled in hysterical laughter.

OOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAHHH

The War God delighted in watching Angel hopelessly succumb to the tickling coursing throughout her sensitive body. By the time that imaginary nibbles and sucking tantalized her toes, she was moaning amidst her laughter. Feathers encircled her breasts and tongues licked her hardened nipples. The seraph fondled her breasts as nibbling and sucking titillated her nipples.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHHHHUUUUUUUUNNHH

Sweat dripped from her reddened skin, and her flowing hair began to stick to her neck. Her hips quivered in anticipation as she felt feathers stroke her mound and nether lips. The beast licked his own lips and chuckled evilly. The ghostly feathers gently parted her nether lips and slid inside of her. They prodded her clit and twirled against her inner walls. She thrust her hips to this devilish torture and bit her lip as tongues slowly replaced the feathers. They thrust back and forth, while others twirled inside. Her body was wracked by euphoric waves of orgasms when the sensation of sucking permeated her nether lips and gentle nibbles teased her clit.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNHHHHH

The energy that the War God craved poured out from Angel as ecstasy overwhelmed her causing her to lose her ability to hover. However, before the monster could save itself, it felt the change begin. The beast slowly accepted its fate and landed under Angel to catch her as she fell.

Yoshimitsu ran to where the creature had landed and saw the doctor in rags holding the nude seraph in his arms. The weary scientist laid Angel down and fell onto the ground in exhaustion.

Angel slowly came to her senses and smiled at Yoshimitsu and Dr. Boskonovitch. “He will be fine.” She turned her attention to the lifeless forms of Jan and Jin in a nearby tree. She flew up to their bodies and cut them free from their ropes. She carried them down to the ground and placed her hands upon their foreheads. Two blinding lights appeared where their bodies were. Nina, Anna, Julia, Christie, Miharu, and Hwoarang all awoke from their unconsciousness and approached their resurrected friends. Jan’s eyes teared at the sight of Angel before her, and she praised the gods. Jin seemed in shock at being revived by the same creature that his mother once told him about.

Hwoarang helped his best friend up from the ground and hugged him hard. “I knew you’d get through this.” Jin just nodded slowly as Hwoarang let go of him and wiped a tear from his cheek. “For a minute there, I thought I was going to have to tell Xiaoyu the worst thing I would have to.”

Nina helped Jan to her feet and smiled. “I guess everything worked out.” Jan instinctively turned to see Yoshimitsu carrying the doctor.

“He’ll be alright. I just think he needs some rest.” The cyborg grinned.

Anna tried to glance discretely at Angel. “Um… I suppose we owe you for bringing back our friends. Would you like some clothes?”

The seraph laughed and flexed her wings to cover herself. “That won’t be necessary. Just giving thanks to the one that provides me my powers is enough.”

Julia looked over at corpse of Heihachi and then back to Angel. “Are you gonna…”

Angel shook her head solemnly. “No… He was a very wicked man, and his soul has gone to a realm where I have no jurisdiction. As for now, I must go….” Angel swooped up toward the sky as quickly as she had arrived.

Christie simply nodded, but a realization suddenly hit her. “Where is Michelle?” The rest of the group seemed puzzled by this as well.

“Come to think of it, I don’t remember her engaging in any of this battle.” Yoshimitsu seemed very confused.

“I saw Lee Chaolan running out of the forest with a book when I was entering the clearing. I think Michelle was following him,” Miharu explained.

At that moment, fear struck at the very core of the others. “He’s got the book! Shit!... If we don’t stop him, he could resurrect the War God again,” Jan exclaimed.

“I just hope my mother is alright. If only she had brought this to our attention earlier….” Julia anxiously contemplated her mother’s plight.

Meanwhile… Michelle watched Lee walk into a nearby building with a familiar logo. Apparently, the Mishima Corporation had built an outpost in Sapporo. After glancing at the soldiers at the entrance and in the guard towers, she sighed. “This is going to be a long night….”

TO BE CONTINUED….

yes

Good... I can see it's approachign the end though ):

Will we get to see Yoshimitsu beat some baddies up?

:)

Love your series but I suppose all good things come to an end. It's the best series on the forum in my eyes though.

Thanks again, Darth; you've always been a faithful fan of my stuff, and I appreciate the support. ;)

Yoshimitsu will definitely do his share of ass-beating in the next chapter, and I can assure you that the storyline will include an interesting and mostly unexpected plot twist. As for whether or not 18 is going to be the last one, it depends on how the story flows for me. I have an idea of where the story is going when I write it, but sometimes inspiration strikes, and I feel like moving in a new direction that provides for yet another chapter....

hey Mr Macphisto, another great chapter. this has been a fun series to read. i hope part 18 isnt the last one.... keep up the great work.

Thanks primetime, I suppose I might be able to keep it going for a few more chapters... perhaps up to a Chapter 20, maybe? Anyway, I can't wait till Daffney gets her own share of tickling in your storyline... :D

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back