• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"A Golden Era" (Women of Wrestling) F/F wrestling/tickling part 9

primetime

Verified
okay fans, time for another chapter in the WOW series. the storyline is picking up pace and i hope you like what i have in store for you. it will take a couple of weeks to set up, but trust me, i dont think you will be disappointed. thansk for the support and now on to the show. characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com or at www.geocities.com/thatthing35/ Hollywood at www.webkitten.com Lana Star at www.absolutelana.com Terri Gold at www.heatherlee.org and David Mclane at www.davidmclane.com enjoy!

the pyrotechnics went off and the arena erupted into cheers as the fans were anticipating another great WOW show. things were getting exciting in WOW and they knew this show was going to be real good as Caged Heat makes their return to WOW against Harley's Angels and Terri Gold was in a nontitle bout with Daffney. soon, the song "Money, Money, Money" (Ted Dibiase's old theme music) played and the owner of WOW, David Mclane, made his appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a tuxedo, Mclane walked down the aisle with his trademark grin and waved to the fans. David made it to the ring and entered the squared circle. he grabbed a microphone and wanted to address the crowd. he had a major announcement to make.

"welcome ladies and gentlemen to another exciting episode of WOW!!" Mclane told the crowd who responded with cheers. "....folks, i have some good news and some bad news. the good news is, i am in the process of changing the face of women's wrestling in this fine country! if everything goes thru, women's wrestling will take on new heights and believe me, the ENTIRE world will all watch the Women Of Wrestling!!! the bad news is.....i have to leave to finalize the deal." Mclane told the crowd. the crowd responded with some cheers and Mclane was shocked. he stared at the crowd, but then smiled again. ".....now i know you will miss me, but while i am gone, i am going to appoint a General Manager to watch over WOW and by the end of the night, i will announce who it is!!! enjoy the show!!!" Mclane said, then his music hit and he left the ring.

the crowd buzzed over Mclane's announcement. a General Manager? the fans couldnt wait till the end of the show to find out who it is. they also wondered what Mclane meant by changing women's wrestling. whatever he has planned, they knew it was probably going to be huge!

"a General Manager?! what is that rat Mclane up to?" Gorgeous George asked.

"who knows? but whoever the new General Manger is, he better learn real quick that we run this place!" Chyna responded.

"i wonder who it is going to be?" George asked.

"well, we'll find out...." Chyna said, then turned her attention to her "slave" Riot. Riot was on hands and knees and Chyna had her feet resting on Riot's back as though Riot was a footstool. "...my sweet little Riot, why so glum?"

Riot looked up at Chyna. Riot had a scowl on her face and wanted to destroy Chyna right then and there. she dropped her head and listened to Chyna's words.

"Riot, you should be happy! this is your LAST show as my slave! you are free to go after the show. just think, you can go back to your little friends and tell them how much fun you had as my SLAVE. tell then how you were my maid, how you re-paved my driveway, and especially how you would kiss my feet and licked my toes. you've been real good!" Chyna laughed.

Riot looked up and a slight smile formed on her face. she knew this was her last night as Chyna's slave and how she couldnt wait to exact revenge, particulary on Daffney. Daffney was the main one humiliating her and Riot knew payback was going to be real sweet.

"now girls, tonight is the night of the tWo!!! we have some big matches tonight and we need to make Hollywood proud! plus, i cant wait to see her show everyone what she is doing to that blond ditz Sunny! the Glamour Girls are going to know that the tWo means business! i cant wait for my match against Beckie! that idiot is going to suffer! Daffney, make sure you beat Terri Gold. tickle her big feet, and she falls like a house of cards. now Mystery, take care of that goof Ice Cold! she really needs to be put out of her misery!!!" Chyna said.

"no problem Chyna! Disciplinarian humiliated her, now i'm going to finish her! besides, i think we all need to read the standards on her feet!!!!" Mystery laughed.

the tWo hi-fived one another. they wanted this night to be their night and show everyone in WOW that they mean business. they also couldnt wait to see their leader, Hollywood, show everyone what happened to poor Sunny!

ICE COLD vs MYSTERY (tWo)

Julie Day stood by, preparing for her interview. standing next to her was Ice Cold. Ice Cold had an angry look on her face and Julie began her interview.

"Ice Cold, tonight you take on one of the women who assualted you, Mystery. what are your plans for revenge?" Julie asked.

"Julie!! you actually asked the right question! i do want my revenge against Mystery! and after i am done with her, the Disciplinarian will suffer like she's never suffered before!" Ice Cold replied.

"are your feet okay?" Julie asked.

Ice Cold's face turned to a look of anger once again. "my feet are doing okay.....i will never forget or forgive Disciplinarian for doing that to me! tonight, i get her little sidekick. Mystery, i know your feet are sensitive too and i am going to make you suffer! now, there's two of them, and only 1 of me. so what did i do? i found me someone who is going to watch my back! someone who i trust! so, if the Disciplinarian decides to interfere in my match, then she will pay dearly! i got to go humiliate Mystery now!!!" Ice Cold shouted then walked away.

the music of the NWO played on the PA system and Mystery made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in her black spandex sleeveless top, with black spandex shorts and black boots, Mystery began to walk down the aisle. her black nylon mask covered her face and she listened to the boos as she made it to the ring. Mystery enjoyed making Ice Cold suffer. she remember their match at the TOTAL CONTROL pay per view where she and Sable humiliated her. now, it was the Disciplinarian and herself humiliating Ice Cold. she had to hand it to Disciplinarian. tattoing Ice Cold's feet was ingenious! Mystery got into the ring and waited in a corner. tonight, she was going to humiliate Ice Cold even further.

the music of Ice Cold played and she made her appearance at the top of the stage. the crowd responded with cheers as she began to walk down the ramp, dressed in her silver top, along with silver gloves, a silver skirt, with white shorts underneath and her long silver boots. Ice Cold had a focused look on her face as she made her way to ringside. she remembered her humiliation of having her feet tatooed and couldnt wait to tear into Mystery. she wanted to send a message to the Disciplinarian thru Mystery. as soon as she got to the ring, she jumped in and went directly to Mystery!

the bell rang and the two locked up. Ice Cold shoved Mystery, then began to punch her across her hooded face. Mystery was reeling from Ice Cold's punches and Ice Cold then clotheslined her hard. Mystery hit the mat and Ice Cold pounced on her, ramming Mystery's head onto the mat. the referee tried to break it up, but Ice Cold shoved him aside. Ice Cold wanted to hurt Mystery real bad. she then pulled up Mystery from the mat and tossed her against the ropes. she nailed Mystery with a dropkick and Mystery fell to the mat. Ice Cold then dropped an elbow and Mystery was in pain. Ice Cold then pulled Mystery up by the mask and got her into a piledriver position. she executed the piledriver, driving Mystery's head into the mat. Mystery was dazed as she laid motionless on the mat. Ice Cold let out a primal scream. the crowd cheered at Ice Cold's rage and couldnt wait to see her torture Mystery. Ice Cold stared at her opponent and knew she had the match won already. but she wanted Mystery to suffer. she went outside the ring and look under the ring. she then came back out and had some rope with her. she got into the ring and the referee told her to not bring the rope inside the ring. Ice Cold then scooped up the referee and slammed him to the mat. the crowd cheered as Ice Cold went to Mystery and began to unlace the black boots. the referee called for the bell to disqualify Ice Cold.

Ice Cold didnt seem to care as the ring announcer announced Mystery won the match because of a DQ. she was only concerned with torturing Mystery. she removed Mystery's boots and threw them across the ring. she then flipped Mystery onto her stomach and began to try and hogtie Mystery. the crowd went nuts as they saw the Disciplinarian running down the ramp and slide into the ring. Ice Cold turned around and the Disciplinarian kicked her in the stomach and nailed Ice Cold with the pedigree. Ice Cold was out cold as Disciplinarian began to taunt her. the Disciplinarian went over to her partner and woke her up. Mystery shook the cobwebs out and saw an knocked out Ice Cold. the Disciplinarian then grabbed a microphone and laughed.

"look at this stupid idiot! did Ice Cold really think she was going to win tonight? she is still a bad bad girl! i think she needs to be reminded of her naughtiness! Mystery, remove her boots! i think we need to read her standards again!!!" the Disciplinarian laughed.

Mystery then began to unlace Ice Cold's long silver boots. lace by lace came undone until finally they were completely removed from the boots. Mystery then easily removed Ice Cold's boots and held them up as trophies. she then peeled off the long white sweatsocks of Ice Cold, revealing her barefeet. Mystery and the Disciplinarian laughed as they saw the tatoos on Ice Cold's soles. on her right foot, the tatoo letters read "TICKLE ME PLEASE!!" while the left foot read "I AM A NAUGHTY NAUGHTY GIRL!!" Mystery then used the rope Ice Cold brought into the ring and tied her ankles together. Mystery then trapped the tied ankles between her thighs and waited for the Disciplinarian's signal. Ice Cold began to stir and saw the Disciplinarian in her face.

"wakey wakey Ice fool! now you stupid bitch, i think you need to be reminded on who owns you! Mystery? begin!!!" the Disciplinarian commanded.

Mystery then began to run her fingers up and down Ice Cold's soles and Ice Cold broke out into wild laughter. ever since her soles were tatooed, her soles became even more sensitive than they were before. Ice Cold laughed helpessly as Mystery tickled her feet and the Disciplinarian laughed in her face. Mystery traced her fingertips along each letter and Ice Cold screamed. then the crowd rose to it's feet as a figure made her way to the ring. the crowd couldnt believe their eyes! it was Poison! Ice Cold's former tag team partner who disappeared once the tWo arrived. she got into the ring with a chair and swung it at the Disciplinarian. the Disciplinarian ducked and got out of the ring quickly. Mystery also got out of the ring as Poison swung the chair wildly. Poison was back and she was fired up! the Disciplinarian and Mystery began hurling insults as they made their way back up the ramp. Poison kneeled down by her friend Ice Cold and untied her ankles. Ice Cold stood up and hugged her. it had a been a long time since they were together.

*******************COMMERCIAL****************

"Poison is back?" Patti asked.

"looks like she is! we havent seen that tramp since Patti tickled her into submission after the UNLEASHED pay per view. first Caged Heat, now Poison. looks like people are popping in out of nowhere!" Lana said.

"so, who's this chick Poison?" Sable asked.

"Poison and Ice Cold were partners and trust me, they annoyed me and Patti a while back. this was before the tWo invasion. when i came up with the tickling stuff, Ice Cold copied me and her little wench helped her. but myself and Patti showed her and Ice Dummy who the best ticklers in WOW are! i hope she doesnt get into our face again!" Lana explained.

"dammit! i wonder what that other tramp Hollywood is doing to Sunny? where did she take her?" Sable barked.

"i know, i know! all i know is Hollywood is going to PAY DEARLY for attacking our agent!" Lana responded.

"hey! look at the monitor! it's Hollywood!!!" Stacy Karter shouted.

Lana, Patti, Sable and Stacy all looked at the monitor as the letters "T.W.O." appeared in black and white, then Hollywood appeared on the monitor. the WOWVision screen in the arena also showed the same footage. Hollywood was looking at the camera and in the background, Sunny was tied spread eagle on a table with a ballgag in her mouth. Hollywood faced the camera and smiled.

"hellooooooooooo everybody!!! especially the Glamour Girls! look you little sluts, i TOLD you someone was going to pay a dear price. if you were wondering what happened to your precious Sunny, well here she is! all safe and sound in MY clutches!! Sable, remember that time you kidnapped me and tortured me? well, Sunshine here is going to get a taste of torture as well! i like the look in her eyes. she looks so scared! Sunny? little Sunshine, how are you?" Hollywood taunted as she faced Sunny.

Sunny began to thrash at her bonds and yelled muffled screams into her ballgag. she was scared to death as she knew what Hollywood intended to do to her. Lana and the rest of the Glamour Girls watched helplessly as Hollywood stood next to Sunny.

"Sunny honey? are you ticklish? i ask because i LOVE to tickle helpless little sluts like you! are your underarms ticklish? kootchie kootchie koo!!!!" Hollywood taunted as she then began to scrabble her nails on Sunny's armpits.

Sunny was tied down in her bra, her jeans and her boots as she felt Hollywood tickle her armpits. she screamed hysterically, but the ballgag muffled the sound. her eyes bugged out as she felt Hollywood's nails scraping her sensitive flesh. her body bucked on the bed and trying to thrash around, but the leather cuffs around her wrists and ankles prevented that. Hollywood was enjoying what she was doing to Sunny. she sank her nails into Sunny's flesh and enjoyed watching Sunny thrash about. then she moved her fingers to Sunny's ribcage and dug into them. again, Sunny screamed hysterically, but the ballgag muffled the sounds.

"does Sunshine have a ticklish bellybutton? yes she does!! tickle tickle!!!" Hollywood laughed.

Sunny's back arched high off the bed as she felt Hollywood's finger poke into her bellybutton. Hollywood straddled Sunny's body and continued her bellybutton torture. Hollywood then began to act like she was riding a wild bull as Sunny thrashed violently. Hollywood pretended to try to hold on as her finger assualted the soft bellybutton.

"ah, poor Sunshine! you really are ticklish arent you?!! you know what? i bet your feet are REALLY ticklish arent they? let's see your cute feet! i love tickling cute feet!!!" Hollywood teased.

Sunny's eyes popped wide open as she saw Hollywood move towards her feet. she tried moving her legs, but it was no use. Hollywood stared at the black boots and began to tug at one of them. then she stopped, and looked into the camera.

"i know all of you want to see me tickle her feet! but not yet! later on tonight, you will see the conclusion of Hollywood tickling Sunny to tears! i love building drama! see ya soon! mwah!!!" Hollywood said, while blowing a kiss to the camera. then the video faded to black.

"THAT BITCH IS GOING TO PAY!!!!!!" Sable screamed as the video faded to black.

"i LOVE Hollywood! she is just so damn evil!!" Francesca Le said after watching the video.

"i know! now it is time for me to humiliate Terri Gold's best friend, Beckie the moronic Daughter! c'mon my slave, let's go have some fun!" Chyna said as she tugged on a leash connected to Riot. she was going to milk these last few moments as much as she could.

CHYNA (tWo) vs BECKIE, the Farmer's Daughter

the music of the NWO played and the 9th wonder of the World, Chyna, made her appearance at the top of the stage. wearing a black leather sports bra, with black spandex shorts and thick black boots, she began to walk down the aisle. she was holding a leash, and at the end of the leash was her "slave" Riot. the crowd wanted Riot to choke Chyna out, but Riot knew she was just moments away from being released. Chyna had a smirk on her face as she walked to the ring. she had big plans, and by humiliating WOW World Champion Terri Gold's best friend, Beckie, she would position herself for a title match. Chyna had a strong desire to become champion, even though her "leader" Hollywood might disapprove. Chyna was going to figure out how she could go for the belt without pissing off Hollywood. Chyna though, knew she had to send a strong message to Terri by beating and humiliating Beckie. she already humiliated Bronco Billie, not it was Beckie's turn. she entered the ring and pulled Riot into the ring as well. she ordered Riot to rub her shoulders as she awaited her opponent.

country music began to play and Beckie, the Farmer's Daughter, made her appearance at the top of the stage. the crowd cheered wildly for her as she was quite popular. wearing her red plaid sleeveless top, with blue cut off jeans and her white boots, beckie walked towards the ring. Beckie knew this was a big match and wanted to win this one badly. Beckie herself was looking for championship opportunities and a win over Chyna might put her in line for Gorgeous George's Continental title. Beckie approached the ring and saw Chyna and Riot waiting inside. she cautiously got into the ring and waved at Riot. she felt bad for Riot, but knew she had to watch out as Riot was still technically Chyna's slave. she saw what Riot was forced to do to Brocno Billie, so she had to keep her eyes open.

the bell rang and Chyna laughed at Beckie. Beckie looked at her with disdain and the two locked up. Chyna used her massive power and threw Beckie to the mat. as Beckie landed on her rear end, she looked up and saw Chyna flexing her biceps. Beckie knew she couldnt match strength with Chyna, she had to use her speed. the two tried to lock up again, but Beckie kicked Chyna in the midsection and bounced off the ropes. Chyna got up and unloaded a huge clothesline and Beckie crashed to the mat. Chyna yanked Beckie up by her hair, scooped her up likle a rag doll and slammed her hard to the mat. Beckie screamed in pain as Chyna then walked onto her stomach. Chyna shook her head and pulled Beckie up by her hair again. she hoisted Beckie up in a suplex position and displayed her pure power by holding her up in the air for 30 seconds. she then finished the suplex and Beckie was in a daze. Chyna simply pulled Beckie up again and lifted her up over her head and dropped her to the mat like a sack of potatoes. Beckie moaned in pain and Chyna rolled her over to make the cover. 1..........2...........kickout. Beckie barely kicked out and Chyna giggled to herself. she liked it when they tried to fight back. Chyna picked Beckie up off the mat and once again threw her against the ropes. Chyna attempted a clothesline, but Beckie ducked, hit the ropes and did a flying body press. Chyna caught her, then did a running powerslam. Beckie was in deep trouble.

Chyna looked at Riot and saw Riot's disgust. Chyna remembered that Riot had became friends with Beckie and crew and wanted to torture Beckie in front of her. she put Beckie into a cross-face crippler and Beckie screamed in agony. Riot looked on as she saw Beckie screaming. she felt bad watching Beckie scream like that, but there was nothing she could do. Chyna let go of the hold as she didnt want Beckie to submit yet. she winked at Chyna, pulled Beckie up by the hair and held her there. Beckie's legs were turning into wet noodles and Chyna threw her into the corner. Beckie's back slammed hard into the turnbuckles and Chyna followed up, trying to clothesline her. Beckie put her boot up and Chyna's jaw crashed into Beckie's boot. Chyna staggered and Beckie shot out of the corner and clotheslined Chyna. Chyna hit the mat and Beckie looked desperate. she saw Chyna laying there and wanted to use her finisher now. Beckie climbed onto the top rope, so she could do her flying splash off the top rope. but Chyna got up and tossed Beckie off the top rope. Beckie hit the mat and laid there in pain. Chyna wiped her hands and flipped Beckie onto her stomach. she grabbed Beckie's ankle and pulled it to her chest.

"i think it's time to see the piggies!" Chyna laughed as she began to unlace the boot.

Beckie moaned in pain as she realized her boot was getting unlaced. she was in so much pain she couldnt resist. Chyna plucked the laces loose and easily pulled off Beckie's boot. she tossed the boot over her shoulder and pulled the sock off, exposing Beckie's pink, tender barefeet. Beckie began to wiggle her toes in nervous anticipation.

"MY!!! what cute piggies we have here!!! i bet these piggies are TICKLISH!!!!" Chyna taunted as she began to scrabble her fingers over Beckie's pink sole.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! STOP!!! STOP!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHATICKLES!!!!!" Beckie wailed away.

Chyna continued to tickle Beckie's foot and loved watching Beckie's foot squirm all over, trying to avoid her tickling fingers. Riot looked on and watched Beckie laugh hysterically. she saw Chyna's fingers digging into Beckie's toes and cringed. Beckie's body hurt so much, she didnt have the strength to crawl to the ropes. she tried fighting the tickling sensations as she felt Chyna's strong fingers stroking the ball of her foot.

"c'mon Beckie, submit!!! otherwise i will have to keep on tickling your feet!!! if you dont, i will have to tickle the OTHER foot as well!!" Chyna teased.

Beckie began to cry tears of laughter. her foot was trapped and she was in the middle of the ring. her feet were really sensitive today, or Chyna is a great tickler. Beckie's mind raced with ticklish thoughts as each toe was tickled. finally, she had enough. she tapped her hand on the mat. the referee rang the bell. Chyna laughed, tickled the foot for a few more seconds then stood up. the referee raised her hand in victory. she motioned for Riot to get into the ring.

"POWERBOMB HER!!!" Chyna commanded.

Riot was seething with anger. just one more show, just one more show, were the thoughts going through Riot's head. she didnt want to do it, but knew she had to. she grabbed a weakened Beckie, pulled her up, put her into position, then powerbombed Beckie to the mat. Beckie was out cold.

"lick her toes!" Chyna commanded Riot.

Riot's eyes grew big. she wanted to strangle Chyna. she knelt down and grabbed Beckie's bare ankle. staring at the sole of Beckie's foot, she then began to lick Beckie's toes, causing Beckie to giggle. Chyna laughed as she watched Riot lick Beckie's toes. the music of the NWO played and Chyna raised her arms, then motioned her hands around her waists, signaling that she wanted to be champion. she thought of Terri's match a little later tonight. she knew she was going to have to send Terri a message.

UP NEXT: the return of Caged Heat, plus Terri takes on Daffney, and David Mclane announces the new General Manager!!!!

so, how was it? i hope you like what is happening so far and stay tuned for the next chapter. can anyone guess who the General Manager is going to be? feedback always welcomed.

stephanie mcmahon?

or maybe paul heyman!! great story prime,i can't wait until riot is released !!!!! it's on then baby!!!! plus i love the whole ice cold(loose cannon ) thing poison might be the only one who can control her!!!

I always enjoy your stuff, Primetime... It looks like Ice Cold is really taking a beating (or tickling) during these last few chapters, and I'm loving every minute of it.

CONGRATULATION PRIMETIME!!!!!!!

ON WINNING THE GOLDEN FEATHER AWARD!!!WAY TO GO!!!!!!!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back