• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lana’s Visit from Clark (M/F Full Body)

Jsenteris

TMF Regular
Clark, after having put on the red kriptonite ring that he found in Chloe’s desk at the school paper, decided to have some fun with Lana. He knew that Lana was going to be home alone tonight, Lana mentioned that her Aunt had to go into Metropolis to take care of a sick relative. Clark using his super speed ran to Lana’s house, were he saw her when he looked through the window. She was sitting on her couch doing her homework with all of her books and things spread out on the coffee table. As he was looking at her through the window he noticed that she happened to be bare foot. That’s when he decided how he was going to have fun with her. Before going through with his plan Clark decided to go to the nearest craft store to get a few things to aid him in his fun. Using super speed again he ran to the store, and smashed through the door. He found what he was looking for; feathers, an oil that you use to soften up leather and silk pieces of cloth that he could use as rope to tie her down with. He then ran back to Lana’s house and knocked on her door. When she saw who it was at the door she invited Clark in. She asked him if he wanted to sit down and motioned to the living room. Lana sat back down on the couch and Clark sat on an armchair that was on the opposite side of the coffee table. Lana asked him, “So Clark, what brings you out here?” Clark just looked at her and gave a very sly smile. He slowly stood up and started to walk towards her. Lana looked at him, smiled and said, “what are you doing?” Clark just chuckled to himself and suddenly grabbed Lana by one of her wrist. Then he grabbed her other wrist in his other hand and then he held both wrists in one hand and took a piece of the silk cloth and tied both wrists together. He then made her lay on her back on the couch and tied the other end of the cloth to the legs of the couch. This forced her arms up and over her head. He then tied both of her ankles together and, stretching her out flat on the couch draped her feet over the arm of the couch and tied her feet to the legs of the couch.

He then stood back and smiled at her. Now Lana was a little angry. She knew that Clark wouldn’t hurt her but she still didn’t know what he was planing to do to her. She said, “Clark you untie me right now, this isn’t funny!” Clark just smiled and said, “You may not think that this is funny now, but you will.” All Lana could do was lay there and wonder what he meant by that.

Clark then walked over to were her feet were tied and said, “Lana I noticed that you very seldom walk around bare foot, and I’ve always wondered why? Is there a reason that you never let anyone see your feet? Do you keep them hidden because you don’t want to give anybody any ides? Tell me Lana are your feet ticklish?” Lana just sat there silent and with eyes as wide as saucers.

Flashback

Yes her feet are ticklish; in fact they are her worst spot. She started to remember a time when someone had tickled her feet. In fact it was the first and last time it happened and after that day she vowed never to let anybody get the chance to tickle her feet again.

She remembered it like it happened yesterday. She was twelve when she was playing in her back yard with a boy from school. She was feeling playful and took the boys favourite baseball card, and hid it. The boy, in order to get Lana to tell him were she hid the card decided to wrestle her to the grown. Before Lana had time to think he had her belly down and was sitting on her calves. Without worrying he then removed her sandals, she wasn’t wearing any socks and started to tickle her bare feet. Right away Lana just lost it and started to laugh harder then she had ever laughed be for, and screaming for him to stop. AARRRGGGG ….. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA …….. PLEASE ……. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ….. NHAHAHAHAHAHO ….. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ….. MOOOOORE …… HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA “Tell me where you hid the card then” he demanded. “Alright” she started, “I’ll tell you, just please no more tickling. I can’t take it. My feet are waaay too ticklish for that.” “Tell me!” he said, sliding a single finger up the length of her left sole. “Ok, ok, it’s in the kitchen, in the droor where we keep the silver ware. Please let me up now.” “I would” Began the boy, “But I’m having to much fun” Then he began to tickle her feet again. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ….. AARRRGGGG ….. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. He only tickled her for about 5 minutes that day but it was enough to put the fear of tickling in her.

Lana got pulled back into the present when Clark said, “Look what I brought with me.” And he held up the stiff feather that he was keeping in his pocket. Lana just shook her head and got that look in her eyes that just begged for this not to happen. He held the feather up so that she could get a good look at it. Then he slowly started to lower it towards her feet. Before he even touched her feet with the feather she started to beg. “Please don’t do this’ she started to say, “I cant handle having my feet tickled, they’re far too ticklish for this. I beg you to leave my feet alone. I’ll do anything.” Clark just stopped and said, “Mmmmmm anything? Well all I want is to here the sound of your laughter filling this room. And I’m already going to get that.” Then all of a sudden he lowered the feather to her feet. As soon as the feather touched her very soft, smooth and perfect feet she was laughing hysterical. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH …… OH ….. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ….. GAHAHAHAHAHAHWD. ….. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ….. D-D-DON’T ….. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ….. DO ….. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ….. T-T-THIS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ….. TO …..HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ….. MEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Clark took the feather and started on her toes. He tickled the tips of the toes, the under sides, the toe stems and even turned the feather side ways and sawed it between each of her toes. He then tickled on and all around the ball of her foot, all over the arches to the heel. He tickled the sides of her foot as well as the top of her foot. He made sure to tickle every square millimetre of skin. When he was done on the right foot he repeated the whole process on the left foot. This took 20 minutes on each foot. By the end however she had been laughing silently for the last 10 minutes.

He decided to give her a bit of a break, during this time she sucked in and gulped down as much air as she could. She was already exhausted, sweaty and her eyes were watering from all the laughing she did. She looked up at Clark and just said one word, “Why?” He looked at her and said, “No reason, I was just board and thought that this would be a great way for me to pass the time.” Lana looked up at him through tear soaked eyes and said, “You’re cruel, tickling me like this for no reason.” Clark replied, “And the nights still not over for you.”

Clark then bent down in front of Lana’s feet, and using both hands, one on each foot, began to tickle her again. He just scribbled his fingers all over her feet. Lana was nearly jumping out of her skin. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH ….. AARRRGGGG ….. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ….. Lana couldn’t believe that her feet were actually getting more ticklish. After about 10 minutes Lana was again laughing in silence. After another 5 minutes Clark stopped to let Lane catch her breath.

Lana started to tell Clark, “Ok, god just stop tickling me, I can’t take it any more.” Clark looked at her and said, “Not yet I have another surprise for you.” He then reached into his pocket and pulled out the bottle of oil. Lana started to panic, “NO, NO Please you have to stop. You don’t know what this is doing to me.” Ignoring her Clark pored the oil onto Lana’s feet. Just Clark spreading the oil onto her feet was almost to much for Lana to take

Then using his fingers again he started to tickle both feet. The second he touched her feet she went crazy, laughing like a mad woman, and bucking like a wild bronco. AAARRRRGGGGG ….. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. The oil had made her feet so ticklish that she couldn’t even beg anymore. All she could do was howl with wild, uncontrolled laugher. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA. Then only after 5 minutes silence once again. He tickled her for another 10 minutes after that.

Clark said, “I’m not done with you yet. Up until now I’ve only been tickling your feet. There’s so much more of you that I want to tickle.” Lana just looked up at Clark with desperation in her eyes and said, “Please stop I can’t take anymore. All this tickling is torture to me.”

Clark then took a few steps over and lifted her shirt up to just under her breast. Then took the waistband of her pants and lowered it to reviled the spot between the belly button and the waist. Then starting on her lower abs, under the belly button he started to tickle her. And tickle her hard he did. She was howling with laughter and bucking like crazy. HAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHA ….. He then moved down to her sides. Then up to her upper abs. Then down to her belly button. As soon as he started to tickle around the sides of the belly button she started to laugh in silence again. All she could do at this point was buck and try to get away, witch was of course was impossible. Then when he stuck a single finger down deep into her belly button she couldn’t even buck, all the fight had been tickled out of her. She just laid there with a smile plastered on her face. After 5 minutes of just belly button tickling he decided to give her a breather.

Then with out warring Clark attacked again. He bent down beside her and slid his hands under her shirt and started to tickle her ribs. He started on her two lower ribs and worked his way up. He spent 2 minutes on each rib and on each space between the ribs. And she howled with laughter the whole time HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH …… Then he stopped to let her catch her breath.

“Don’t worry there’s just one more spot I going to tickle you in” He told her. With that he didn’t even give her time to say a word, and slid his hands back under her shirt and up to her armpits. She just gave off a steady stream of laughter. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH ….. He tickled her armpits for 20 minutes before he stopped.

Lana then looked up at Clark and asked him, “Is that it? Are you done? Will you please untie me.” “Yes I’m done tickling you,” He said. Clark then said, “I’m done playing with you I’m leaving now.” He bent down and untied her. Then he gave her a long tender, passionate kiss. Then he just walked out the door as if none of this had taken place. Lana just sat on her couch and said to her self, “The tickling was totally torture and complete hell, but I think that I might have started to like it. And the kiss may have been worth it.” Then she laid back down on the couch and fell a sleep.

The end

Well I hope that you all liked this story. Please don’t feel shy about commenting on it, I’d like to hear your thoughts on the story.

please do some more with clark tickling the other girls also

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back