• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Taming Heather

K-Skate417

Level of Triple Ruby Feather
Disclaimer: The following story is fictional and contains some adult material. If you are offended my such material then do not read this story.

The following story is based off some girls I know and it is my interpretation of why one of them behaved the way she did. I hope you enjoy it.

It was the begining of summer and the temperatures were starting to rise. Heaher chose to wait until the fall semester to take more classes since she wanted to have fun during the summer. Heather was a girl of great beauty. She was about 5'6, had a slim figure, Shoulder legth curly brown hair and big brown eyes. She never wore any make-up because she knew she looked good enough already. As soon as she woke up she changed out of her night clothes, showered and changed into her summer clothes. She pt on a red tank top, a pair of very short and very tight jean shorts, and slipped on a pair of sandals. Heather's feet were very pretty. The soles of her feet were very soft and her toes were all in perfect condition. She never painted her toenails because she knew she was pretty enough on her own. Just as Heather had finished getting ready she heard a knock at the door and went down to answer it. She oened the door and saw her friend Megan. Megan was one of Heather's best friends. She was about 5'5, had an average figure, brown eyes and blond hair. Megan was wearing a white tank top, jean shorts and a pair of sandals.

Megan asked Heather" Are you ready to go?"

"Go where?" Heather asked. She didn't remember making any plans with Megan.

" To the beach to meet up with some of my friends." Megan answered

" I'm sick of you always doing this." Heather said. It wasn't that she didn't want to go to the beach it was that Megan was always planning things and assuming that Heather would go through with them.

"You always think that you can do anything and that I'm supposed to go along with it. I've had it! I'm not going with you!" Heather shouted.
Megan was shocked. Heather had never disagreed with her before and thus Megan had developed power issues and always wanted to be in control. Megan thought to herself that Heather needed to be taught a lesson.

"I'll tell you what" Megan said"we'll work out this issue here right after I get something out of my car."
Heather thought this was reasonable and went up to her room to wait for Megan. While Megan was at her car, she pulled out a back pack. Unbeknownst to Heather, the pack contained a variiety of bondage equipment. Megan came up to Heather's room, locked the door, and emptied out the backpack.

" What's all this stuff for?" Heather asked

"I'm going to teach you who's in charge!"Megan exclaimed.

Heather tried to run for the door but Megan tackled her to the floor. She moved Heather's arms above her head, and tied them together with a piece of rope. Heather tried to struggle and escape but Megan was a lot stronger than her and able to keep her down. Next Megan tied her ankles And carried her over to the bed. Heather tried to yell fo help but Megan quickly took a piece of cloth and used it to cleave gag Heather. Megan was able to secure Heather to the bed despite all of Heather's struggling.

"You need to be taught a lesson" Megan stated" and the ony way you're going to learn is if i torture you"

Heather was very scared at this point. With her being bound and gagged. Megan could do anything to her. Just then, she looks over and sees Megan carrying a bag with what she assumes are the torture tools. She becomes even more scared and tries to escape and knows she can't. Megan then pulls a stiff, black feather out of the bag and Heather's eyes widen.

" I know you're really ticlish Heather and I'm going to have to teach you how to behave" Megan states.

Megan starts by slowly stroking the feather up and down Heather's armpits. Heather giggles very loudly and her gag does little o muffle her sounds. After about 5 minutes of this Megan becomes bored and moves down to Heather's stomach.

" Your underarms aren't ticklish enough for me, So let's see how ticklish your stomach is." Megan says.

Megan rolls up Heather's shirt in order to tickle her bare stomach. She uses her feather to tickle one side and her hand to tickle the other. Heather's giggles turn to laughter and make her gag seemingly useless. This goes On for about ten minutes until they hear another knock at the door. Megan stops her tickling and goes down t answer the door. Heather is glad because she really needs a break.
Megan opens the door and another one of Heather's best friends, Janine, is standing at the door. Janine is about 5'6, has brownish-blond hair, blue eyes and an average figure. Janine is wearing a gray tank top, a pair of short beige shorts and a pair of sandals.

"What hapened? You were suposed to meet us at he beach today" states Janine.

"I'm working out a few issues with Heather right now. You can come and help if you'd like" Megan says.

"Sure" Janine answers.

When they enter the room, Janine is shocked to find Heather bound and gagged on the bed.

"I'm trying to teach Heather who's in charge and I'm tickling her until she learns her lesson" Megan states.

"If I help you the job will go twice as fast and I know where Heather's most ticklish places" says Janine. Heather's fear grew even worse. Having known Janine for several years, she had shared secret infrmation with her. Little did she know this would be used against her.

" Your first mistake was being too merciful" Janine says to Megan.

Janine then ripped off Heather's tank top and bra leaving her bare chested.

"Your next mistake was not going to thee feet right away." Janine says.

Heather tried to struggle but she knew there was no escape. Her feet were her most ticklish place and having them tickled was a torture she could not bear.

Janine then says"We should also remove her gag, just so we can see how much we're torturing her."

Janine then takes her place at Heather's feet. She tells Megan to go up by Heather's breasts. Janine then remove's Heather's sandals an begins tickling Heather's feet. Since Janine has long, sharp fingernails, the tickling is pure torture. Megan started tickling Heather's breasts with two feathers. The combination these two areas being tickled caused Heather to laugh hysterically. She laughed so loud her neighbors could hear it. She could barely breathe during this tickling.

"Now,who's the one in charge?" Megan asks

"You are!" Heather exclaims through hr hysterical laughter.
Megan and Janine then reduce the intesity of the tickling.

"What are you going to do for me to make up for your little rebellion today?" Megan asks

Heather replies" I'll do anything! You name it! Just please stop tickling me! I can't take it anymore!"

Megan and Janine look at each other and realize that Heather has had enough. They stop tickling and untie her. They then let her change into a new pair of clothes. Later that night Heather takes Janine and Megan out for the night t make up to them. Once Heather returns home , the girls think they have all the power and won't have to worry about any rebellion. Little did they know the Heather was plotting her revenge that night and she would soon have payback.

Let me know what you think. Offer any constructive criticism you can.

I loved the story...great stuff:D I would love to see Heather's plan get spoiled, then they tickle her longer, and really get her to be their slave:devil:

Look foreword to the next part, good story, and thanks for posting it.

Hottest story tickling on the Road, let Heather get for a while then revenge! Please, we think it would rock!
Love,
Anna and Heather

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back