• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Queen's Tickle Slave(F/M very erotic/sexual)

tommytikl

2nd Level Green Feather
Disclaimer:
I did NOT write this, I simply read this over at Tickle Theater and copied it here... to awesome not too!!!

I have no idea if there is more to this story, this is all I could find at TT.

Read On:

The Queen's Tickle Slave(F/M)

The queen led me into her master bedroom. Once inside, me eyes fixated on her beautiful bed. A dark wooden frame accompanied by silk and satin sheets with a pink canopy above.

“Ok, lay down on your back,” she commanded

I readily obeyed and laid down to embrace the softness of her bed against the bareskin of my backside. It was impossible to see more than a few feet in front of me for the room was completely dark with the exception of a few candles that had been lit around the bed.

“And how is my little slave feeling tonight?” she asked with a playful smirk on her face.

“Very vulnerable,” I responded, hoping to sound witty.

“Well I hope you have lots of energy for tonight ‘cause you’re sure gonna need it. My sessions can be very tiresome on my little slave toys. Now hold still.”

She proceeded to bind each of my wrists to each of the bedposts with two long chains. This gave me a moment to once more take in her beauty. I was able to see that the only clothing that she had on her were a pink robe accompanied by a pair of sexy pink panties. The queen crawled over to the foot of the bed to spread my legs and bind both of my ankles allowing me to view her perfect ass, while still shielded by her panties, was still beautiful nonetheless. After I was all tied up, she straddled herself onto my chest and looked as if she was about to begin.

“Metal chains are my favorite instrument of bondage. I love to hear the clanging noise as my slaves struggle desperately to escape my torture. I even took great care not to tie you too tightly so that you could squirm a little bit, giving you the illusion that escape was possible. See how nice I am? Now I want you to be a good little slave and lovingly accept everything that I give you, do you understand?”

“Yes my queen”

“That’s a good little slave. Maybe you’ll even be rewarded towards the end..or not” she giggled.

She began caressing my chest with her fingertips while looking down at me with her devilish smile.

“You chest is so pale and white. I’m really going to enjoy digging my fingernails into it! I even had my nails filed and sharpened just for the occasion! I’m going to tickle you all night long and you’re just going to laugh and laugh and laugh for me. Isn’t that right?” she asked as she poked one of my ribs, causing me to jerk to the side.

“Y-Yes my queen” I managed to reply

She looked like she was ready to start tickling but suddenly she turned around to take notice of my rock hard erection.

“Ooooooooo what a nice erection you have going on here,” as she lightly stroked my dick, “Have I turned you on little slave?” Acting shocked to see me with a boner. She knew damn well that no straight man couldn’t be turned on by her.

Why did she have to be so cruel? As if the actual tickling wasn’t going to be merciless enough. Why did she have to torture me with this prolonged teasing. She kept laughing to herself as she used her fingertips to play the drums on the head of my penis producing an incredible tingling sensation.

“Let me get this robe off,” she said to herself as she turned her back to me, undid the tie and slowly slid it off. To my disappointment, she had a pink bra on underneath all along.

“Sorry, but you’re going to have to wait awhile before you get to see my royal breasts. Until then all you get is some cleavage. Is that ok for you?”

“Yes my qu- “

“Try not to lose your breath!” she shouted as she her fingertips grazed my armpits.

“Ah ha ha hah hah ahhahah h ahaahh hhah ahh”

“Oh I like you! If you’re armpits are this bad, I can’t wait to get to the more ticklish parts of the body!” she teased.

“Oh-oh my God! Ha ahah ha ha”

“ I can see that my nails are really doing their job. Can’t you just feel them digging into you?”

“Y-y-y-y ha ha y-ees!”

“And aren’t they nice and sharp?”

“Ha ha ha y-y-y ha hah hah ha hah y hah hah y-y”

“Answer me.”

“ Y-yeeeeeesssss!”

“ You did not address my properly little slave. Maybe if I scrape these armpits a little harder. Now answer my question in the proper manner.”

“ Yeeeesss m-my qu-qu-queeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!”

She drew her hands back. “Very good little slave. You can catch your breath while I help myself to your little red nipples. But I promise you the next round will be much longer. This was just a warm-up.”

For the next minute or so, she playfully licked my nipples. I cannot begin to describe how good that felt. The moment was even greater due to the fact that I now had an up close view of her lovely cleavage hunched over in front of me. Needless to say, my erection was now at maximum stiffness.

“ Rib tickling time!” she shouted.

She started by using only her index fingers to make zig zag patterns all over my ribcage producing endless giggles form my mouth.

“ I like you. You have the cutest laugh I have ever heard. Are you ready for me to use all ten fingers?”

“... if you insist my queen.”

“ Aww, you’re such an obedient little slave and yet I torture you anyway. At least you can laugh about it!”

With that, she dug into my rib cage and put me into hysterics. I was in awe over her professionalism at this method of torture. Most of the time, I was unable to breathe and on the verge of passing out and yet she was able to sense this and would always let up just in time so that I could steal a quick gasp of air before resubmitting to the torturous sensations. I cannot tell how long this lasted. I just remember my intense laughter suddenly coming to a stop as my eyes refocused on the queen who was now sitting on my thighs while once again ever so slightly stroking the tip of my penis.

“ Wouldn’t you just love for me to caress your penis?” she teased.

“ Yes my queen.”

“ You know that I could do such unimaginably wonderful things to it don’t you?”

“ Yes my queen.”

“ I could give you the most incredible pleasure in the world couldn’t I?

“ Yes my queen.”

“ Well, I’m afraid that’s not going to happen! Now that you’re breathing is back to normal, it is time for my fingers to resume their tickling duties. I am going to do you’re feet now!”

“ Oh please be gentle my queen!”

“ Aww, my poor little slave I can already see why you’re pleading with me,” she said as she lightly ran her fingertip down the sole of my left foot, causing it to squirm uncontrollably. “You have such soft feet and cute little toes. I can’t believe these feet belong to a man! Oh, I am in for a treat tonight! Hmm, I believe I’ll start by grazing the sides of you’re feet!

All I could do is watch my own two feet squirm while staring at the look of enjoyment on her face between them.

“ And now the soles of your feet will get the proper attention they deserve, tickle tickle tickle!”

My laughter immediately spun out of control once again. As my feet now squirmed wildly out of control, the chains binding my feet were now making the very rattling sound that the queen had been so looking forward to. Worse still, she let me know it.

“ Oh, I just LOVE that sound! Keep struggling my little slave, you’re not going anywhere! Tickle tickle tickle tickle!”

The tickling seemed to go on forever until she temporarily let up and said,” Now I want you to take a few deep breaths before I focus on the top parts of your feet. I am really going to be digging behind you’re toes so I want you to be prepared. Ok ready, here we go!”

In an instant, all thoughts and feelings left my body save for the unbearable sensations on my feet. She used all kinds of different rhythms with her now from taping to making small circles and they were all equally torturous. Once again, she displayed her expertise by constantly bringing me to the point of passing out and back again at just the right time. All the while I could hear two things, her gleefully shouting ‘tickle’ over and over again as well as her arousingly sadistic laugh echoing in my ears.

After what seemed like a great while she finally stopped and brought me back to earth. She got back onto the bed, straddled my chest and looked at me with extreme satisfaction.

“ You’ve certainly earned a short break my little slave so feel free to catch your breath. I just want to say that your feet are by far the most ticklish I have ever come across! In fact, they are so ticklish that they will be just about the entire focus of our next session together. I already have so many great ideas about how to tickle them much better than I did tonight. I wish I could get into it now but a good tickler knows that its best to let the victim’s tickled parts rest for awhile in order for the tickling to be most effective. Besides, this is our first session together and I still have one more vital area to explore. Do you think you can make it my little slave?”

“ Yes my queen.”

“ Good. Now I don’t usually do this on the first session but tickling your feet satisfied me so much that I have decided to give you a little treat. Consider yourself extremely honored.”

She proceeded to slowly reach behind her back and unbuckle her bra. In the most heavenly sight I have ever laid eyes upon, she threw her bra to the side and exposed her beyond heavenly royal breasts, which were complemented by perfectly proportioned rosy red nipples. Every slight movement she made caused them to jiggle ever so slightly in perfect harmony.

“ How do they look my little slave?” she asked in a mock innocent voice.

“ Absolutely heavenly my queen.”

“ I thought you might like them, judging from your penis” she said while giving my dick another light stroke. “ These will help you get through the final stage of our session where I will be focusing everywhere in between your bellybutton and your privates.”

She moved herself into a position where she was now sitting on the top of my thighs as close to my waist as she could get before my erect penis stopped her. My penis was now upright against her panties. I could feel its extra soft material against my shaft while the head rested firmly against her ever so soft skin.

This was already the most torturous part of the session. I found myself wishing that she had taken her panties off as well. What a sight that would be. I also became painfully aware that there was absolutely no way for me to move my penis. No way to relieve myself. These thoughts kept racing through my head until she spoke again.

“ With most people this part of the body is the most ticklish and sensitive. The slightest touches are usually enough to send the person beyond the laughter stage and struggling to breathe. I can’t wait to see how well you do. Now that you are breathing normally again it is time to begin. I think I will start by just digging one fingernail into your waist. How does this feel?”

“ ah-h----------------------------------------------ah”

“ O, that was barely anything and you lost your breath. You must try harder to resist. Let’s try again. Here we go!”

“ ah hahahaha–ha-hahah-haha------h-aahhaha”

“ See? That was so much better. You are so much more cute laughing than gasping for air. Now I’m going to use one fingernail on both sides, here goes!”

“ ah-----------------------------haha--------ha------------------------------------------------------ha”

“ You have to do better little slave. If you’re forced silent more than have of the time I will not move on. I just keep tickling there all night until you get it right. Now let’s try again! Tickle Tickle!”

“ ha ha haha----------ha ha–a–haha-------ha-------ha hahahaha—hahahahaahhahahah”

“ Very good little slave. You recovered nicely at the end there. Remember I love slaves that resist as much as possible. I always train them that way. Now receive all ten of my fingers at once! Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle!”

“ ha ha ha ha ha ha--------------------------------------------------------- ha ha ha ha ha-----------hah a ha------haha-h------------ahahhahahaha----------haha—hahah–hahah--------hahaha—hahahah-haha”

“ Keep laughing for me!”

“ haha----------------------hahahaha-hahah—hahahah–hahahahahhahah-------haahahahhahhah”

“ Very good little slave, you made it! You are the most fun slave I have ever tickled! As an extra reward for such good behavior, I am going to leave you here chained up to my bed to sleep beside me until the morning. With a bed this comfortable, you’re sure to sleep well and be well rested for our next session in the morning. As for your erection, I’m sorry but no slaves get orgasms on the first session, maybe tomorrow. I’m now going to chain both your feet and hands to the left side of the bed facing inward. That way you can gaze upon me with your erection until you fall asleep, unable to do anything. ”

With that, she did as promised and gave me a gentle kiss on the nose, wished me a good night and rolled over and went to sleep.

yep

Playful with a touch of slight malice. A sequel please!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back