• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Captured! Baywatch Beauty Erika Eleniak's night of tickle hell

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Erika Eleniak opened the door to her condo in the suburbs of Los Angeles after arriving home late from a party. Before she could turn on the light, there was a gun in her back: "Go inside, dont make a sound, dont turn on the light, and close and lock the door" Erika did as she was told and raised her hands:" Listen, please dont hurt me, if you want money, my wallet is in my purse, please just take it and dont hurt me" She said, trying to stay calm. "You are going to do exactly as you're told, or you are going to get hurt. We are going to walk outside, there is a van, you are going to get in it, and we are going to take a little ride" The voice said. "Please, I'll give you anything you want. Please just dont!" "Shut up and do as you're told, if you scream or attract any attention, I promise you, some very bad things will happen to you." The voice said. Erika was forced into the back of a black van at gunpoint, where another man dressed in black held a gun on her. After driving for what seemed like a while, the van turned on to a road, and drove up to a dark house. "Okay, inside, dont make a sound" Erika went into the darkened house, the gun at her back, and was forced into a room, where a dim light was turned on:" Okay, off with your clothes, down on the bed" One of the men said "Please dont rape me. I'll do anything you say, just please dont" She begged. "Fine, you can keep your bra and panties on, but if you dont remove the rest of your clothes,and your shoes and socks, well then.." He said. Erika knew she had no choice, so she stripped to her bra and panties, and then lied down on the bed, where she was tied hands and feet to the bedpost with scarves:" What are you going to do to me?" "Ah, we got her, we finally got this hot bitch for her night of hell, she's gonna get it now" The three captors said. "Night of hell, what the..." "Well, here's how it is Erika, we have sorta, fetishes, and we got you here tonight so we could use you to indulge in them" One of the captors said. "Fetishes? What do you mean?" Erika asked calmly. "Well, ah, we like to bound women and tickle the crap out of them, I certainly hope you are ticklish, Erika" The captor said. A lump formed in Erika's throat, she was incredibly ticklish, just thinking about it, made her want to wet her panties. "Well, I havent been tickled for a long time, I mean, I guess I'm a little bit, but ah, I may not be what you're looking for. " she said, trying to talk her way out of it. "Somehow, I dont believe you, Erika, you see, I think you are lying and that you are incredibly ticklish. If you are ticklish, we'll just tickle the daylights out of you until we're satisifed, and, if not, we can have fun with you in other ways" The man said.
With that, one of the captors went over to Erika, and ran his fingers across her neck as she scrunched her shoulders and began to shriek: Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! Oh shit! NO! Hehehehehehehehehehe! "Hmm this is good, very good, let's try here" a second captor said as he ran his fingers in Erika's armpits and down her sides as she shrieked some more and began to thrash at her retsraints: Heheheheheheheheheheheheehehe! Fuck! Okay I lied! Iam ticklish! Please no more! Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! "You dirty bitch liar, for this, you will receive severe punishment and torture" Another captor said. With that, one of the captors ran his hands and fingers across Erika's midsection, lower belly, and very close to her vaginal area as she shrieked with girlish giggles and began to beg: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! Please stop tickling me! I cant take it! I'm too ticklish! Iam going to wet myself! Please! Heheheheheheheheheheheheehee! Two captors found their way behind Erika's knees, and tickled down the back of her knees with their fingers as she nearly jumped and shrieked some more: Hehehehehehehehehehe! NO! Please! Heheheheheheheehehehehehe! Then, they found their way down to Erika's beautiful feet with the soft soles and perfectly pedicured red toenails. First, two captors came over, each picked up a foot, and sniffed it. Then, one captor let go, while another picked up Erika's left foot, and ran his fingers over her pretty soles, and under her toes. Erika went beserk, wiggling her toes, while shrieking and begging with laughter like a schoolgirl who was being gang tickled in the yard: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! Please no! Not my feet! Not my feet! I give up! Iam going to wet myself and pass out! No more! Please! Heheheheheheheheheheheehehehehe! They werent finished torturing Erika's perfect feet, as yet another captor picked up her right foot, and ran his fingers over her sole and underneath her toes, while playing piggies with her toes. She shrieked, clenched her toes down tight, and begged for the torture to end: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! Please no more! My feet are too ticklish! Iam going to wet myself! I swear! NO! Please! Hehehehehehehehehehe! The tickle torturers werent done yet, as they held Erika's bare feet together, and ran an ice cube over both soles,and underneath all ten of her toes. She shrieked again and begged for mercy, praying that the torture would end: Hehehehehehehehehehehe! Oh my god! I cant take it! No please no! Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! The kidnappers werent done with Erika, not by a long shot, they next took two big feathers, and ran them over Erika's soles and toes as more giggles erupted from her: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe! Ticklish! NO! Hehehehehehehehehehe!
Their next instrument of torture for the tied blonde beauty was a vibrating electric massager, which they plugged in, and ran over both of Erika's soles and under her toes as she shrieked some more: Heheheheheheehehehehehehehehe! I cant take it anymore! Please dont do this! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! Then, after washing her feet, the men each picked up a foot, and put Erika's perfectly pedicured toes in their mouths, causing her to shriek and jerk her feet in their mouths: Hehhehehehehehehehehehehehee! Oh my gosh! Please! I hate having my toes sucked! NO! Hehehehyehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! By this time, Erika was a panting sweaty mess, and was so exhausted that she could barely stay awake, but she knew she had to, for fear she would be raped. "Okay, since you cooperated, here's what is going to happen. We are going to drive you home, and drop you off. We will take your purse, and you will tell everyone that you were mugged when you came in your apartment, that the attackers knocked you down inside, and took your purse. Remember, we know where you live, and we will watch you. If you call the cops and they capture us, we have friends who will get you. We didnt rape you, and didnt hurt you, this was just a petty robbery and mild assault with the tickling, but if you report us, it gets much much worse, understand?" The captor said. "Yes, I do" Erika said calmly. They untied her and held a gun on her:" Get dressed, and we'll drive you home" Erika got dressed, and was dropped off near her home, where they gave her her keys:" Okay, get out, leave the purse, keep walking, go inside, and dont look back. If you do, you know what will happen" The captor said. Erika calmly got out of the van, went to her door, unlocked it, went inside, and the van drove off. Once inside, she could not believe what had happened to her. It was surreal. She had been captured, tied, and tickled, but had not been hurt or raped, just robbed of some money. It was an experience she knew she had to try to forget about, but didnt know if she ever could. Even if she did tell people what happened, who would believe her? Even then, she feared that the captors friends would come after her. All she did was get undressed, shower, have a cup of tea, and think. After doing so, she knew she had to be thankful she didnt get hurt or raped, and just had to try to forget, as hard as it might be, about her Night Of Tickle Hell.

The End

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back