• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What part of Lauren Bacall would you most want to tickle?

Where on Lauren Bacall would you most want to tickle?

• bare feet

Votes: 13 72.2%
  • breasts

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • mid section

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • underarms

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

Greenfeather

TMF Poster
I promised that Lauren Bacall was definitely goind to wind up in an upcoming story... perhaps it'll be a tickle torture take on Casablanca...Also wanted to know who out of these would you like to see in the new tickling tale:

Betty Grable (love her feet!)
Lauren Bacall
Olivia DeHavilland
Joan Fontaine
Jeanne Crain
Donna Reed
Dorothy Lamour
Jennifer Jones
Ava Gardner
Evelyn Ankers
Katharine Hepburn
Bette Davis

Ava Garnder!!! That heartbreaker DESERVED to be tickled silly for what she did to Frank!!! How about Lana Turner or Marilyn Monroe? Remember Lana in The Postman Always Rings Twice? (I've got a scene of her tickled in the movie "Cass Timberlane"-Max Speer was the one who alerted me to it!). Marilyn MUST have been tickled alot given her flying from man to man.....and she looked tickleable if ever anyone could!!! Marlene Deitrich used to get sawed in half by Orson Welles in his magic act during WWII and I always wondered if he....you know!!! There's a scene of this in the movie "Follow the Boys" (mid 40's) but I've never seen it and don't know if......

Always love the classic beauties!

Carole Lombard?

Marilyn Monroe was just starting out in the '40s, though the height of her career was in the mid-1950s. (Though I would walk nude through deserts filled with scorpions and broken glass just to run a feather down her bare feet.) Lana Turner would be a good addition to the story though I don't entirely wish to go over her tragic private life. Thanks for the ideas, and the clip. WOuld love to see Marlene Dietrich's feet tickled!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back