• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

To the Road, back to the tropics, and, just being together is what it's all about

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their first road trip of the year. They won two of three in New York, and then lost two of three in Atlanta, and won two of three in Houston. They returned home on a Sunday night in the third week in April to begin a homestand against the Middle America teams. Although both Mitch and Naomi, as well as the team, had to be more conservative financially due to the cut in salary, having less money didnt take away from either the couple's spirit or the team. Whereas the team used to gamble large amounts every Saturday night, and eat out expensive most nights, they now restricted the fancy dinners to once a week, and the gambling to no more than one or two times a month, to save money. On the field, the team was still doing well, so the fans were still coming out to see them, the problem was that the team's financial picture was not as good as before.
On the night Mitch returned home, Naomi met him at the door in a black nightie. Before long, they were passionately kissing. Mitch backed Naomi up to the wall, groping at her breasts and body. "I dont care if I have two million, a hundred thousand, or nothing, all I want to do is fuck you, you sexy, ticklish, lusty bitch from down under" Mitch said breathlessly, clawing at Naomi's nightie. "Go for it, big boy" Naomi said, as Mitch's hands felt over her bare breasts. Before they could make love, Naomi got up, and returned in a black leather dominatrix outfit, with rope. "Iam going to tie you up and have my way with you" Naomi said, tying the naked Mitch to the bed. "You bitch, you tie up a man who has an erection the size of this, Iam fucking ready to burst" Mitch said. "Tough" Naomi said, lightly whipping Mitch with her whip, and then turning him on his side, and spanking him. "I hate you, you know that" Mitch said. "No one said you have to like me" Naomi replied. After about 30 minutes of keeping him tied, Naomi went for the grand finale by Gluing on long fake fingernails, and running them over Mitch's body, from his armpits, down to his sides, belly, and the soles of his feet. The tied up Mitch went beserk, thrashing at his restraints, and howling with laughter: Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Hey! Stop that you fucking bitch! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha! After Naomi had her way with him, she untied him, slipped out of the black dom outfit, and got naked. Then, turning the tables, Mitch tied her to the bed. "Okay, you hot bitch, you are now going to get what's coming to you" Mitch said with an evil grin. First, he picked up both of Naomi's feet, and sniffed them. Then, he planted kisses on Naomi's feet, and licked and sucked on all ten of her toes, causing her to jerk her feet in his mouth. Finally, he held Naomi's feet together, and ran his fingers over her soles and under all ten of her toes, causing her to shriek and thrash around: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! That tickles you fuck! Hehehehehehehehehehehehe! In addition to the full body tickle, Mitch kept tickling Naomi in the area of her lower belly, near her vaginal area, teasing her, and driving her beserk, but never bringing her to orgasm. Finally, she screamed: "Untie me, and fuck me now! I want it!" With that, Mitch untied Naomi, and began intercourse with her. They both had intense orgasms in two minutes time, and then lay there breathlessly holding each other:" You know we just acted incredibly silly" Naomi said. "Well, sex is unpredictable. You know what, I still love you, even if you do insist on dressing in dom outfits, and tickling the fuck out of your poor husband" Mitch said, talking in a baby voice and rubbing noses with Naomi.
In the meantime, following the night of sex and domination, the Good Guys had baseball to play. On Monday, the team opened a series with Pittsburgh on a clear, beautiful spring night. Neve Campbell opened the series, but unfortunately did not fare well, as she was hamered for five runs in two innings, leaving to a chorus of boos from the large crowd in attendance, in a 7-2 Good Guy defeat. Melissa Gunther was given the ball on Tuesday night, with the Good Guys not wanting to lose the first two in the homestand. She kept the team in the game, allowing four runs in seven innings, and departing with the game tied in the seventh. In the eighth, a few timely hits, combined with great relief from Naomi and Mandy, secured a 6-4 win. Kate Hudson went to the hill on a sunny bright Wednesday afternoon. Kate did a fine job, allowing but three runs in seven innings, only one of which was really her fault due to errors. With the game tied, 3-3 in the seventh, the Good Guys blew it wide open with four runs, and then the bullpen hung on for a 7-4 win. Things were starting well on the homestand.
Thursday was an off day, with Chicago due in on Friday. On Thursday, Mitch and Naomi sent the kids off to school, and instead of engaging in expensive shopping or gaming,spent the day in bed naked, making love. It was a fun past time, and cheap! Charlize Theron opened the Cubs series on Friday night, and she was magnificent, allowing but one run in eight innings, of an eventual 3-1 Good Guy win. Gil Bellows went to the mound on Saturday night before an almost capacity crowd. He did his job, allowing but two runs into the eighth inning. Unfortunately, the bullpen, done in by a couple or errors, let it all unravel, in a 5-2 Good Guy defeat. Neve Campbell took the ball on an 80 degree Sunday afternoon before another mob of a crowd. This time, she was brilliant, allowing one run over seven innings. In the eighth, with the game tied, 1-1, Mitch came up, and hit a grand slam homerun off six fingered reliever Antonio Alfonseca. The Good Guys had trouble holding the lead in the ninth, but Mandy Moore struck out Sammy Sosa with two men on, to preserve a 5-3 Paradise triumph.
St Louis would visit Paradise to conclude the second homestand of the year. Melissa Gunther started things on Monday night, and didnt fare particularly well, as the Good Guys were defeated, 3-1. Kate Hudson took the ball on Tuesday night, and she was fantastic, allowing no runs in eight innings, while striking out thirteen, in a 2-0 Paradise Island victory. Charlize Theron would conclude the homestand on Wednesday afternoon. She was lights out again, permitting but three hits and an unearned run in eight innings, as the Good Guys broke a 1-1 tie with a three run blast by Michael, the 18 year old third baseman, and ended the game with Mandy striking out the last batter to the roar of the sellout crowd, to conclude a 4-1 Good Guys win. The homestand had gone well, and now would come a road trip to the center of the country.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee would be attractive actress Amy Brennaman, from the hit tv series Judging Amy, who was in Paradise vacationing for the weekend. She agreed to be tickled more out of curuousity than anything, and knew she could use the safe word to get out at any time. The pretty brunette actress was tied hands and feet to the bed as Gil Bellows began the tickle on her neck with fingers and the giggles began: Hahheahaheheaheheahehe! NO! Moving down, the catcher Barney, and third baseman Michael, each took a side, and tickled Amy under each of her armpits, and down her sides and belly with fingers as more giggles erupted from her: Hahaheheahehehehehehehe! OH! OH NO! OH NO!! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe! After center fielder Ed Burns tickled Amy's inner thighs and caused bucking, Mitch and left fielder Dawson each picked up a foot, and ticked the pretty dark haired actress on her soles and toes with fingers, feathers, and ice. Amy went nuts, wiggling her toes every which way, and begging for mercy: HEhahehehahehehehehehehehehe! Please dont do that! I give up! NO! RED! NO! Hehehahehehehehehehehehehehe! Having said the safe word, the team had to stop tickling the tied breathless beauty.
So, things were going well both on field and off. Both the baseball and tickle aspects of Team Tickle were thriving, as the team was learning that they could just as much enjoy a six dollar movie as a 100 dollar meal at Cafe Martinique. They were coping, surviving, thriving, and doing well. What would happen next? Stay tuned for the continuing story of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Thank you, windowguy. So do I. I watch her show all the time. Thanks as always for the positive comments. They are appreciated. Stay tuned, as always, there will be more to come.

Mitch

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back