• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Taming Heather: Part Two

K-Skate417

Level of Triple Ruby Feather
First of all I'd like to thank tower98 and Anna Donnison for their input. They inspired some of the ideas in this story. Now on to the story.

After being tortured all day by Janine and Megan, the only thing on Heather's mind that night was revenge. But since she realized Janine and Megan were a team, she knew she would need some help. This led her to call her friends Meghan and Missy.These were two of Heather's closest friends that she thought she could count on. Meghan was about 5'4, had a slim body,curly blond hair, and blue eyes. Missy was a little taller at 5'7, she had a very slim body,long,straight blond hair and brown eyes. Heather called them up, explained her story and both of them agreed to help. It wasn't that they had anything against Janine and Megan,they just thought it would be a fun experience.

The next day the three met at Heather's house to form their plan. Meghan arrived wearing a light blue tank top, a pair of short khaki shorts, and a pair of sandals.Missy was wearing a pink tank top, tight jean shorts and sandals. On this day Heather chose to wear a tight white t-shirt, jean shorts and sandals. Once at Heather's house the group gathered several bondage materials such as nylon rope, duct tape , cloth, and other objects.Finally the group sat down and discussed their plan amonst themselves.

" So we all know what to do, right?" The girls nodded in agreement.

Since Megan expected Heather to now serve her in every way, she had given Heather the key to her house so she could come in and start her service right away, The girls used this and the knowledge that both Megan and Janine were both late and dep sleepers to form their plan. Their plan was to sneak into the house, bind Megan and Janine while they were sleeping and then let Heather extract her revenge.

Once the plan was set the girls drove over to Megan's and noticed that Megan's car was still in the driveway. They also noticed Janine's car their and they knew that Janine had stayed their over night . Everything was going according to plan. Heather walked up to the door, opened it, and the girls followed her in. They quietly strolled through the house and noticed that both Megan and Janine were asleep in Megan's bedroom. Megan was asleep on her bed and Janine was asleep on Megan's futon. This was the perfect oppurtunity. Meghan and Heather went to work on binding Janine while Missy worked on Megan. They slowly took Janine's arms above her head and tied her wrists together. Then they secureed her wrists to one side of the futon. After this they tied her ankles together and secured that end to the futon. They even tied her big toes together to restrict movement even further. Since Megan and Janine were sleeping,they were in their night clothes. Both of them were wearing a t-shirt over their underwaer and that was it. Clothing was not an issue. After Janine's bonds were secured, they decided to blindfold her to intesify the tickling to come later.

Missy bound Megan by putting her spread eagle and securing her to the bed. She then added a blindfold.

" I just know this is going to be fun!" Heather exlaims towards the other girls. They nod and smile in agreement.

Heather then looks over and sees the bag of tickle torture tools that Megan had used on her. She brings it over to Wear Janine is bound and empties the bag. It contains a variety of stiff feathers, paint brushes,electric tooth brushes and some pencils. Each of the girls grabs a few tools.

"What are we waitng for?" Heather says" Let's get started!"

Heather begins by taking a feather and an electric tooth brush over by Janine. She rips off Janine's t-shirt and uses the feather to tickle Janine's stomach. Janine starts to giggle which quickly turns to loud laughter.

"It's payback time!" Heather exclaims as continuing to tickle Janine's stomach and sides. Janine recognizes the voice and becomes very scared.

"You know, I could just go down to your mst ticklish place" Heather says "But I think I need to mak you suffer!" Heather continues to tickle Janine's stomach and make her laugh very loud. Janine tries to call Megan to help her but, it is too hard too understand her through her laughter and she doesn't realize the Megan is also bound.

Meanwhle Missy is working on tickling Megan's ribs with her long finger nails while Meghan watches on trting to decide which victim she should tickle. Megan is only laughing a little until Missy works her way down to Megan's lower body. As Missy began to tickle the back of Megan's knees. Megan burst out in laughter and desperately tried to escape.

"If I get this big of a reaction from your knees, I can only imagine how fun it would be to tickle your feet!"

Megan's jaw dropped and she began to beg for mercy. Missy ignored her pleas as she attacked Megan's feet.What seemed like a big reaction on the knees was nothing compared to what happened when Megan's feet were touched. Her loud laughter became hysterical and she could barely breathe. She struggled wildly but to know avail. Missy was having so much fun she didn't want to stop.

Back on Janine's side of the room, Megan had begun to join by tickling Janine's ribs.

Heather then said" I think I've gone too easy on you up until now. It's time I really make you pay!"

With this being said Heather picked up an electric tooth brush,turned it on, and positioned it in front of Janine's feet.

" Please don't tickle my feet!" Janine begged. " I'm sorry for what happened yesterday!I'll do anything to make it up to you! Anything! Just Please don't tickle my feet.

Heather ignored all the begging for she only had revenge on the mind. She put the electric brush on Janine's feet and began to move it up and down her soles. Janine had extremely ticklish feet. She would often wear sneakers dring the summer just to avoid any possible tickling of her feet. Once the tickling of her feet was started, she screamed with laughter. She also could barely breathe and Heather and Meghan would only stop so she could catch a small breath before resuming their tickling. This entire ordeal lasted about an hour and a half.

"I'm getting kind of hungry" Heather said "I'm going to go get something to eat, youirls can continue the tickling if you'd like."

They agred and Heather left. Little did Heather know that leaving her friends alone with Megan and Janine was her biggest mistake. Just as Missy and Meghan were about to continue their tickling Janine and Megan had something to say.

" Stop! Stop! We can make a deal!"both girls exclaimed in unison. Meghan and Missy were intrigued by this proposition and allowed the girls to speak.

The deal was that they untie Megan and Janine and in exchange Heather will bemade to serve them as well. Missy and Meghan discussed this with each other and agreed with the proposition. They untied Megan and Janine and allwed them to put on some clothes for the day.

About a half an hour later, Heather returned to the house after going out to eat. When she returned to Megan's bedroom, Sshe was shocked to find the girls had been untied and that she was surrounded by the four girld who had rope in their hands.

" What's going on here?!I thought you two were on my side!" Heather yelled.

" We made a deal" Missy and Meghan explain.

Heather knew she was doomed now. She tried to escape but Missy and Meghan tackled her to the floor and held her down.

"I think I was t merciful on you last time" Megan explains. " You still haven't learned your lesson. This time I'm denying you the luxury of clothing and I'm going to teach you the true meaning of torture!"

The girls ripped off all of Heather's clothing leaving her completely naked. They then tied her t the futon in the same fashion thet Janine had been bound. They also added a blindfold just as one had been added to them. Megan took two feathers as her tools. She told Meghan to take the paint brushes.

"Janine, you and Missy position yoursel at Heather's feet" Megan ordered."Meghan, you take the stomach and I'll take the breasts."

They all positioned themselves and tickled Heather in unison. This caused Heather to laugh hysterically and struggle wildly. She new there was no escapee but she couldn't handle the torture. Megan and Meghan tickled her uper body with brushes and feathers while her feet were tortured by the long fingernails of Janine and Missy. This group tickling went on for a good three hours.At this time all of the girls had left except Megan.

" Now who do you belong to?" Megan asked as she stood over her captive.

"I don't belong to anyone!" Heather screamed.Megan went down to her captive's feet and used two electric tooth brushes to tickle Heather's feet for another five minutes. Heather laughed hysterically.

" Now you know that's not right. I'll ask again, who do you belong to?" Not wanting to be trtured anymore Heather gave in.

" I belong to you, Mistress Megan." Heather states.

"That's a good girl" Megan says "but I'm going to have to keep you tied up today for disobeying me" Megan cleave gagged Heather with a piece of cloth and left the room.

Occassionally Megan would go in and check to make sure Heather wasn't trying to free herself. If she caught Heather struggling, she would tickle her feet for ten minutes as a punishment. Over the course of the next few weeks Heather learned to serve Megan and the others in order to avoid being tickled. Eventually Megan trusted her enough to let her return to her own home. Heather had been irate ever since she was forced to be their slave. She knew now if she really wanted revenge she would have to turn to people she knew she could trust no matter what. Luckily, she had a few friends she could still count on.

Part three coming soon.

We're loving this story, but we think that Heather is a really dum-dum. Cause Heather is a born slave.
Love,
Anna and Heather
Let my people go
Ten Commandents
Charleton (I love guns) Heston
(We hated that women, Nefertari rocks and Ramses II reigned for 60 years!!!)

I can't wait for part 3:D I loved the ending, four on one, friends turning on her, getting tickled all over...Loved it. Thank you for the great story.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back