• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Taming Heather Part Three: The Decoy

K-Skate417

Level of Triple Ruby Feather
To Anna, while someone can be a born slave they will have rebellious moments and that's why they need training. My Heather series revolves around the training of Heather. On another note, I'm glad your loving the story.

It had been a few weeks since Heather had been betrayed by her friends and forced into servitude. She wasn't forced in the fact she had no choice. it was more or less that she faered being tickled after the group incident. Heather was still determined on proving that she was not a slave, although she did nt realize that she would eventually become one. Heather knew that there were only a few friends left that she knew she could trust. Rather than trying to rush in with a group like last time, she decided to call just one friend;Emily. Emily was Heather's very best friend who she had known since they were babies. Heather knew that she could trust Emily with anything. Emily was about 5'1, had mid-length curly blond hair,a petite body and brown eyes. Once Emily had heard what happened, she immedeately came to Heather's house so they could form a plan. They quickly agreed on a plan, gathered supplies and drove over to Megan's house. They knew that Janine and Missy were staying at Megan's house so they knew they would have to be extra careful.

When they arrived at Megan's house Emily grabbed the supplies and started to approach the house. Heather was still in the car and hesitated to walk towars the house.

"What's wrong?" Emily asked.

"I don't think I should go in right away" Heather said with a shking voice.

" Why not?" Emily asked in confusion. She thought that since it was Heather's idea she would want to go in immedeately.

Heather then said" I know they'll be expecting me and if I get caught I'll be severely tortured." Just then Heather had an idea.

"I know, Emily. Why don't you go in first, secure the girls for me then I will go in and show them I'm not their slave."

Emily agreed to these conditions as long as Heather agreed to go wait at the back entrance and wait for her signal. This sounded reasonable. Emily opened the front doonr as Heather headed towards the back. Emily noticed that Missy and Janine were asleep in the living room. She though she woud start by binding Missy. But just as she was pulling out the rope, she felt a hand clamp over her mouth while another hand was restraing her arms. It was Megan. Megan took Emily over to a chair and tied her wrists together behind it . She then used some more rope to secure Emily to the chair. Next she tied each of Emily's ankles to each leg of the chair and the interrogation began. On this day Emily was wearing a tight white t-shirt, a blue skirt, and a pair of platform sandals. Her sndals were immedeately removed and the questioning began.

"If you're here, I know that Heather's around here somewhere. So where is she?" Megan asked.

"I'm not telling." said Emiy

" I'll ask you one more time, where's Heather?"

"I told you I'm not telling!" Emily exclaimed. She refused to sell out her best friend.

"No matter" said Megan"I have ways of making you talk."

With this being said, Megan went over to her bag of torture tools and pulled out her stiff black feather. It was her favorite torture instrument. She walked back over to Emily, lifted up her shirt,and used the feather to tickle Emily's sides. Emily strted to giggle, but her giggles were stifled since she was trying to rsist as much as possible. Megan realized that her technique wasn't working so she moved down to Emily's feet. She stroked Emily's soles up and down with the feather. Emilys giggles qickly became laughter and she was unable to hold it in.

" So are you ready to tell me now?" Megan asked in a very innocent voice.

"No! No! I'll never tell you!" Emily managed to say through her laughter.

Megan knew from the reaction she got from tickling Emily's feet that she would just have to find the right place and Emily would crack.
Megan explored all over the soles of Emily's feet and then she tried between the toes. This is where she hit paydirt. Emily yelped and then laughed hysterically. She couldn't hand le the tickling between her toes.

" So will you tell me now?" Megan asked

" Yes! Yes! I'll talk! Just stop the tickling!"Emily yelled. Megan relented on her tickling and Emily revealed that Heather was at the back entrance waiting for a hand signal. Emily told what the signal was and was then tape gagged.

Heather was beging to worry. It had been about half an hour and Emily had not returned. She wanted to leave and save herself but she couldn't leave her best friend behind. Just then she saw the hand signal. She figured that Emily was finished securing the girls and entered the back entrane. She was completely surprised to find Megan and Janine waitng for her with rope in hand.

" So you still haven't learned, have you?" Megan asked in a dissappointed tone. Heather looked down and didn't answer.

"Welll you know what's going to happen now, right? Janine asked.

Heather knew. She did not resist becuause she knew her torture would only be worse if she did. She removed all of her clothing and was walked into Megan's bedroom. She was layed spread eagle on the bed and then secured to the bedposts.Next she was blindfolded. Before the tickling started Megan made an announcement.

" Just so your friend doesn't get any ideas, I think she should watch this."

Emily was moved into the bedroom where she could see the tickling of Heather. Once everyone was ready Janine positioned herself at Heather's feet and Megan took her place at the upper body and they began the tickling. Janine used her long fingernails to dig into Heather's soles and Megan used her feather to tickle Heather's sides and breasts. This caused Heather to laugh so loud that it couuld b heard a few houses down.Emily tried to break free nd help her friend but it was no use. All of Heather's laughter woke up Missy who also wanted to get in on the action. She picked up a feater duster and used it to tickle Heather between the legs. After about two hours they stopped for a little while because Megan had an idea. She untied Emily and handed her a paint brush.

" Now tickle Heather's toes to show her we're in charge" Megan said
Emily was starting to approach the toes but then stopped.

" If you don't do this, I'll retie you and tickle you between your toes!" Megan stated angrily.

Emily reluctantly took the paintbrush and stroked between heather's toes. This group tickling lasted for about for hours. Then everybody left and the only two there were Megan and Heather.

" I don't think you're going to learn your lesson very quickly. So I'm going to have to keep you until you do. We'll begin your extreme training tommorow morning." With that Megan tape gagged Heather and left the room. That night Heather was very afraid for she knew what tommorow would hold.

And that will be part four. I have plans to make this series go at least until part five. Let me know if you'd like to hear more than that.

THAT WAS INTERESTING.
LOVE,
ANNA AND HEATHER

Last edited:
SHort yet extremely sweet. I (Heather) am just glad it's a fictional character and I haven't suffered like that. You soon will Heather. Anna, baby doll, please don't.
Love,
Heather and Anna

i've been following this series and i have to say good job! cant wait to read part 4

I loved it...Emily helping to tickle was a nice touch. Off to read the next one.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back