• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Piper's Pain

Anna Donnison

1st Level Red Feather
Piper Halliwell was having one of those days. The return to life of her eldest sister Prue had led to more demons attacking her and her son Wyatt and daughter Amy. Her husband had barely escaped the wrath of some demon mystic from the future Melkor who claimed that Piper would kill the next two sources Jumball and Arekhel, who as it turns out are the son and grandson of Phoebe through dead demon hubby Cole Porter a.k.a Belthazar. Then her youngest sister Paige being infected with the Black Potion a disease created by demons to "cleanse" whitelighters from the "yoke" of witchkind. Luckily the cure was implemented in time. Then the fighting began between Prue and Phoebe and being the most mature of 4 sisters and raised two babies alone was tough. Still Chris, their whitelighter from the future who may or may not be Wyatt, helped a lot. She walked into the living room where Paige was tried to prevent all hell breaking loose. "Ah for the days where I was just a talented and weak willed cook!" thought Piper. "Guys please we're all sisters here! Please stop!" pleaded Paige. "You are such a bitch!" yelled Phoebe. "So are you, slut!" bellowed Prue. Prue suddenly used her power to move a chair into Phoebe's face. "Chair!" commanded Paige as she summoned the chair away from the youngest of her big sisters. Phoebe replied by levitating and aimed a karate kick at Prue's face. "Phoebe!" commanded Paige as Phoebe was pulled towards her little sister. The 3 sisters stood silent afterwards. Paige's power had grown significantly and was able to summon people as well as object. She could also make her invisible by summoning away the light around her. But now she could use it even against her sister. Unexpected to say the least. "Okay! Prue, Phoebe. Calm down!" quietly ordered Piper. "Hey I'm older than you!" replied indignantly Prue. "I'm am the mother of two, this is MY house. You will behave Prue or ELSE!" responded Piper in a cold voice. All 3 knew better than argue. Piper had been able to control time now including age. She could all 3 of them 300 if she wished. Their new powers were starting to become limitless in the sense they could use them against their sisters. Only Paige however had mastered it. As the three sisters moved away, they had a talk. "I'm sorry, Phoebe! I had no right to say insulting words!" remorsely spoke Prue. "I feel the same, Pru!" guiltily concurred Phoebe. "sorry for dragging you into this, PAige!" chanted the two Halliwells. "Nah! It's cool! Still what do we do about Piper?" asked Paige. "Yeah, she is way too stressed!" followed by Phoebe. "Well we could do what we used too...." cryptically answered Prue. The three sisters huddled and giggled. The plan was a go after the babies were asleep.

Piper woke up when she heard a noise, only to panic when she couldn't get up. However she soon noticed her three sisters smiling at her. "Hey! WHat the big idea! Let me go!" ordered Piper. "Not till we have our fun!" replied Paige as the three girl waved feathers in their hands. Piper's eyes went as large as saucers. "For the love of god not that!" she thought.
Will we continue this thread, will Piper laugh hysterically, only everyone else can answer that.

"who do you want to tickle you Piper? Me, Paige or Prue?" asked the mischevious Phoebe. "Neither! Let me go! Please!" begged Piper, her eyes welling up with tears.
Sorry wB
Love,
Anna and Heather

Please Continue!!

I don't understand why no one has responded! The story has an awesome beginning. Please finish it! I love it so far, I'm a fan of the show!

nice begginng, sadistic as always as we like it. now is the first part true in the show where piper has 2 kids, and prue is back to life? and yes please continue, love to seepiper get her bare soles feathered.

"Piper you have to choose. Who do you want to tickle you? Me, Prue or Phoebe. You have to choose who you want or we will all three tickle you!" grinned a wicked Paige. "NOOO! Prue have you forgotten Gerard, or the chatai demons Phoebe or that incident with the Valkyries Paige? Its torture, please just let me go!" pleaded Piper. "Okay Phoebe and I will work your upper body...." "NOOOOO! Please Paige just let me go!" implored Piper. "Maybe I'll test your navel." suggested Prue wickedly. 'NOOOOO!!!" begged Piper. "Choose!" said Paige in a cold voice.

Piper looked over her options. All three was impossible, she would cry with laughter. Phoebe was by far and away the best tickler between her and Prue. As for Paige, she didn't know. She suspected however she didn't lack skills. Still Prue was a mean tickler mercilessly focusing one area at various speeds. Two ticklers were definitely out of the question. She made a decision she knew she would come to regret. "Paige!" she replied trembling.

Paige's face lit with an insane glow. Piper found herself shaking. Paige circled Piper with a menacing grin. She climbed on top of her and flexed her fingers. Piper giggled nervously. "Started already? Boy are you going to laugh!" taunted Paige evilly. Without further a due she dug her tongue into Piper's ticklish navel. "EEEHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPAIGEHJAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJUSTSTAHAHAHAHAHAHAPHELHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!" squealed Piper. Paige used her fingers to vibrate over Piper's sensitive ribcage. "BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHANAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!" howled Piper. Somehow she was as good if not better than Phoebe. Should have gone with Prue. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAOKAYAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAI"MAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHASORRRRYYYYYYYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" roared Piper. “This is about relaxing Piper. SO just relax and be happy!” answered Paige. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAEASYAHAHAHAHAHFORYOUTOSYAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" squealed Piper. Paige danced her fingers around the ribcage of the sensitive mother of two. "BWHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHATSAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAENOUGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" bellowed Piper.
Paige had noticed the Piper's flailing because worse as she tickled near to her navel. She tickled her tummy more and more in a circular fashion gradually getting closer to her innie. Piper went insane! "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Piper responded in hysterics. Paige got closer and closer to that vulnerable hole circling it testing her elder sister's belly. Tears flowed from the temporal mage's eyes. "Piper, get ready to really laugh because your baby sister's gon-na get YOU!" Paige whispered to Piper's ear. Emphasizing the you by playing the one finger's madness involving her left index finger and Piper's navel. The reaction was immediate. "WHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" shouted the mightiest of the Sacred Four. AS she watched Prue felt a most unwelcome tingling in her loins. Piper had became the most powerful of the Four, which galled Prue. Now she watched as the eldest of her little sisters thrashed as her youngest sister moved relentlessly to break her. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAPAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" was the endless response as Piper attempted to beg. Paige took immense delight in the continuing laughter of her sister. Paige decided she would alternating fingers used one after another to mercy tickle poor Piper. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" shrieked the physics-accelerating phenomenon. Paige soon returned to her belly and sides dancing her fingers like a marionette getting a ticklish response from her tortured sibling. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHPLEASE!HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAENOUGHAHAHAHAHAHATSAHAHAHAHAPAPLEASEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" agonizingly implored Piper. "Tickle, tickle little Piper, soon you will need a diaper, with laughter loud and quick, it's enough to make you sick, tickle tickle little Piper, tickled quick as a viper!" sang Paige. "BWHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHELPAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" yelled Piper. Piper's breasts were jiggling as the laughter seemed unending. Phoebe had never felt so lustful and was sure she was going to cum soon. Soon she could take no more. "I need to go to the bathroom!" said Phoebe. She pelted out of there and masturbated like crazy. When she was done, Prue was outside. "I need to go too!" she retorted. When Prue and Phoebe finally rejoined their sisters, Paige had left the upper body and now made her way towards Piper's soles. "Please! Huh huh huh Enough! huhuhuhuh PLEASE!" cried Piper. "Your feet aren't done!" countered Paige. Prue and Phoebe were started to get anxious. Could Piper handle this much?
Paige answered this promptly by going straight for her sensitive soles. "BWAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" cried Piper as she shook up and down. Paige delighted in the torment of Piper's sensitive peds. This was to her a beautiful symphony even Beethoven could not match! "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAMERCYAHAHAHAHAHASTAHAPAPAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHACAHAHAHAHAHAHAN"TTAHAHAHAHAHAKEITAHAHAHAHAHAHNOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" exclaimed veciforiously the buckling servant of good. PAige revelled in the exploration of Piper's feet focusing on the soles at first building things to a crecendo before releasing it with a torrent discovery of her ticklish arches with a single index finger to each arch. "WAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHANOOOOOOHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA!" screeched the highly ticklish power-woman. Paige whistled to herself as her big sister melted before her. Paige decided Piper's toes needed something wet and make the decision that she would grant her sister's request, by dipping her tongue around her sister's toes. "WHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHNOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHSTAHAPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHPLEASEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHPLEHAHAHAHAHSEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOHGODHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" erupted Piper. “Ticklish belle, tickle belle, tickle bell rocks, better not forget to remove the socks, tickle her, tickle her, tickle her fast, see just how she lasts!” chanted Paige, as her fingers tested her toes. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…………” suddenly ceased Piper as she dissolved in silent laughter. Paige licked her left sole and tickle her toes as Piper’s silent laughter continued. Soon Piper received as rest. “Puff huh uh gulp huh u huh u NOOOHAHAHAHAHAHA!” screeched a huffing Piper as Paige refused to brign an end to the nightmare of Piper's torture. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" resulted from the move to a tongue dance on the heels then balls on each foot. Piper continued to bounce on the bed. Finally Phoebe and Prue intervened to save Piper from her ticklish fate. "HUH okay! I huh huh huh am Sorry! No more!huhuhuh please!" implored Piper. "No problem sis! I think it's Paige's turn!" replied Prue. "I agree!" concurred Phoebe. Quickly The ropes wrapped themselves of Piper and around Paige. Paige simply grinned. "I agree on being tickled! Think you can break me Piper?" she questioned her puffing sister. "Watch me now!" grinned back Piper.
To be continued

:yowzer: :yowzer: :yowzer: *passes out* that is a seriously awesome story, you gals are definitely getting better, probably better than I. my Charmed story would fit in perfectly as a sequel. with your permission, may i write the sequel?

response

Are you crazy? Hell yes, we would like you to write the sequel! Fantastic! Cause our planned sequel was kind of silly with Paige resisting Piper till all 3 sisters nailed her! M.C I (Anna) can assure you only Heather matches you and Ovda. Babe Anna my love, as usual you sell yourself short, you're as good if not better than us. Thanks, love, equal then? You too, babe, equal!
Love,
Anna and Heather
P.S Add tklr5150, Shadowtickler and Rockauthor amongst others up there. The key is to use a big vocabulary and to hear the voices of your characters, otherwise it's just guesswork!

alrighty then, i'll get right on it. might be a few days, since i got some drawings to draw for some people at tickle theater forums, and i gotto find a job.

WOW!!!!!!

Anna and Heather You are both very very gifted writers!!!!

Thanks a lot for your always great stories..

Regards
Diego

Thank you Diego! If you wished the sequel has been written by M.C. And neither of us well maybe Heather, no you write well too love. Thanks, hon. Well it's a great tale!
Love,
Anna and HEather

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back